FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
hauhet101

Frost preformance anxiety

I have recently been brought into our normal mode raid team and having the gear i do i dont know wether i am being overly ambitious going for the 14242 haste point or if i should be going for the 9522 + mastery to be pulling the most damage i can out of what i have.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Oghauhet/simple

Malk wol(this was before i got his trinket): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/d3d28rqrwcn39bh4/details/5/?s=1619&e=1868

I do realize that my uptimes and reactions wern't at the top of their game on this and are going to be a major role in improving my overall dmg output (only a pathetic 78% uptime on lb, and several missed procs i should have used)

I know it may be asking a lot to compare so many things but any input i can get is appreciated, and i suppose what i am trying to get help on is this; should i stay at trying to keep the 14242 haste point and work on uptimes, or switch to 9522 haste put more into mastery(until better gear)  and also work on my uptimes?

I'd stick to 14242, you're not giving up that much to get there.

But honestly it doesn't matter. Switching your gear around maybe will account for 3-5% dps difference.

Your Living Bomb uptime is costing you 15-20%, your 80% uptime on invoker's energy is costing you another 15% or so. Those are significant, gear isn't. You could easily add another 50k to your DPS if you fix your uptimes/playstyle.