Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
miyari

wow World of Warcraft Weekly Recap: Hotfixes, Dev Watercooler, WoD Item Sets and Quests and More!

1 post in this topic

5707-world-of-warcraft-weekly-recap-hotf

Icy Veins' Weekly Recap spotlights the latest World of Warcraft news!

This week's World of Warcraft Recap features quite a bit of new Warlords of Draenor information. Blizzard has posted another great developer interview with Lead Game Designer Ion “Watcher” Hazzikostas detailing their plans for raiding in the upcoming Warlords of Draenor expansion. Also on the Warlords of Draenor front, our friends at MMO-Champion have posted some great new item and quest previews! A new episode of the Azeroth Choppers series has been released as we get closer and closer to our new in-game mount, and Blizzard spotlights a familiar new Heroes of the Storm character, Li Li the World Wanderer! Plus, players can now download free classic Blizzard games on Battle.net! Read on for the full details of this week in World of Warcraft news!

vNh6vxw.png

Latest Patch 5.4.7 Hotfixes

Blizzard has posted a few new hotfixes, including some adjustments to the Garrosh Hellscream encounter in Siege of Orgrimmar. There have also been a few minor bugfixes to battleground and raidfinder queues!

Blizzard Icon 5.4.7 Hotfixes

+ Show- Hide

April 28 + May 2

Creatures
  • Elder Lin and Elder Liao now have significantly more health.
  • [Requires a realm restart.] Elder Lin and Elder Liao will now respawn much more quickly.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
  • Siege of Orgrimmar
    • The Fallen Protectors
      • Resolved an issue where movement-freeing abilities incorrectly forced Mark of Anguish to transfer to another player.
    • Garrosh Hellscream
      • During the Garrosh Hellscream encounter, Eternal Flame no longer generates threat during stages 2 and 3 to address an issue that was making the encounter more difficult than intended for raid groups with Protection Paladin tanks.
      • [Requires a realm restart.] Garrosh Hellscream now only targets 2 players with Touch of Y'Shaarj and Empowered Touch of Y'Shaarj regardless of raid size on Flexible difficulty. Previously, the number of players targeted by the ability scale from 2 to 4, resulting in a harsh breakpoint for groups with 17-18 players.
      • [Requires a realm restart.] Touch of Y'Shaarj and Empowered Touch of Y'Shaarj cast times have been increased to 3.5 seconds (up from 2.5 seconds) on Flexible difficulty.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
  • Resolved an issue that was causing Battleground queues to report incorrect wait times.
  • Matchmaking Ratings for Rated Battlegrounds has been increased by 100 for all players. Additional details for the change could be found in the forum thread titled: Rated Battleground MMR Hotfix.
UI
  • Resolved an issue where players continue to be listed on the Raid Browser after accepting an invite from someone in a Flexible difficulty raid.

DqWzJpl.png

Dev Watercooler: Raiding Azeroth Part 3 - Warlords of Draenor

Blizzard has posted the final entry in their latest Dev Watercooler series, which has offered an in-depth developer perspective into the philosophy and development behind raiding in World of Warcraft. This latest entry spotlights the future of raiding and details changes being made in Warlords of Draenor. In case you've missed them, be sure to also read Part 1 - A Look Back which focused on classic raiding and Part 2 - From Cataclysm to Today! Blizzard has also posted a shorter piece regarding the changes made to PVP itemization.

FfGSJ9W.png

Tons of New Warlords of Draenor Item Sets, Quest Details

Our friends at MMO-Champion have had their hands full with the latest Warlords of Draenor data, revealing brand new models for upcoming Raid Finder and questing armor sets! You can check out these sets in 3D on the character model of your choice! They have also posted a huge preview the starting quests leading in to Warlords of Draenor expansion (spoilers!). WoWDB has been updated with details of these quests as well!

OLBVsfa.png

Azeroth Choppers Episode 3

Blizzard has posted the latest episode of their Azeroth Choppers web series! This week we get our first look at the bikes, one of which is going to look epic as an in-game mount!

lc39Dsh.png

Heroes of the Storm: Li Li Spotlight / Hero Week

This week's Heroes of the Storm spotlight is on another Warcraft hero, Li Li the World Wanderer! Chen Stormstout's little niece is a spunky Support hero capable of great healing and offensive ability. With this hero week, they've also revealed a new skin for Li Li, Explorer Li Li which features a the young Pandaren in a jungle hat and sporting a huge catching net. The post also includes detailed information, trivia and fan art! You can check out Blizzard's extensive "Li Li Hero Week" feature in this official blog post!

wjJuKiE.png

Rock N' Roll Racing and Lost Vikings Added to Battle.Net

On a slightly more random note, Blizzard has just added The Lost Vikings and Rock N' Roll Racing to the Battle.net Classic Games list. These classic titles are free to download and play, joining the 1994 title Blackthorne which was added in November of 2013. Simply log in to your Battle.net account, click "Games & Codes" and select "Download Game Clients." These games can be found at the bottom of the list under "Classic Games." You can find out more info about all of Blizzard's classic games in this section of Blizzard's website

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Alwaysmiddle
      Hi! CatBus Raiding Academy. @Arthas-US
      Raid times are:
      Fri/Sat 22:00 to 1:00 EST (EST is also server time)
      We are a semi-hardcore guild that started in HFC WoD. We aim to build a communicative, encouraging, teamwork-focused raiding environment for players with mythic raiding in mind. Our group is aimed at raiders who are limited on time but not skill and who are looking for a raid with constructive communication.
      Our goal is to run a fair guild based on fair principle. We plan to build a mythic core of 25 players. We use EPGP to distribute loots.
      We currently have 17/18 mythic-level players, and we are searching for others who want to join a small progression focused weekend raiding group.
      Please fill out an application at (Our recruitment needs and raid progression are also posted within): 
      Here
      Candidates with Mythic/Mythic+ legion dungeon logs will be required. All applicants will be required to run a mythic dungeon with us.
      Please contact in-game alwaysmiddle#1413 or seventyseven#1492 if you're interested. We will consider all players who are interested. 
      Thanks for reading!
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Neltharion's Lair Mythic dungeon guide.
    • By Peelyon
      All things Obliterum - how to create your forge and use it to upgrade your gear and more importantly, make some gold doing it!

Introduction
      The Obliterum forge is new to Legion and right now it can be used as a great source for gold making. It is unlocked through completing a quest chain in Dalaran and essentially allows the user to destroy crafted items (similar to disenchanting) to produce Obliterum Ash.  Collecting 100 ash produces one Obliterum.  This can be traded between players (and on the auction house) so players can upgrade any of their own 815 crafted gear by 5 item levels - up to a maximum of 850 ilvl (a total of 7 Obliterum per item).
      As you can imagine, with a lot of players gearing up for raids (just under a week away), there is a huge market for Obliterum right now.
      This guide will take take you through the quest chain to unlock your forge and also give you some examples of the most efficient ways to obtain your ash through obliterating.  Due to the fact you can obliterate pretty much any crafted item from Legion (this even includes items such as healing potions and gems, not just gear) - I will not be going into huge detail as to what items to obliterate, but giving a rough overview.  Researching your own server prices and the number of reagents and raw materials on your auction house will be key to maximising your profit! 
      I will try and give a few good examples of items you should be obliterating but a comprehensive list would be a bit long!
      Due to the fact that there is potential gold to be made this is a very very competitive market. Depending on your profession you may not be able to compete with other players in producing ash as efficiently so it may be worthwhile doing some research before you invest a lot of time and effort in getting hold of the materials to create your forge.  
      Some addons like TSM may help you in calculating crafting costs but it may be worthwhile sitting down and just crunching some numbers and see how items pan out for your particular profession and your particular server.
      Creating Your Forge
      In order to obtain your own forge you are required to complete a fairly straight forward quest chain.  The chain starts in Dalaran in the Magnus Commerce exchange area of Dalaran (outside the Engineering shop)
      Fire! Mysterious Dust Trial By Fel Fire This quest requires you to hand in four different bracers.  This can be quite expensive so check out my guide for this quest HERE The Council's Approval You then go into the Underbelly Sewers in Dalaran for a few quests.  Some require the guards to be active, others when the guards are inactive, so be sure to check your buff (debuff) when you go down there! Friends in Low Places One Mage's Trash The Muck Stops Here Cold Hard Coin The Obliterum Forge Fire it Up The quests aren't too taxing and for most players, obtaining the four individual bracers may prove the most difficult.  Although the sewer quests can be a little frustrating it shouldn't take you too long to get through them and have you own shiny forge up and running!
      Obliterating your items

As mentioned above pretty much any crafted item from Legion can be Obliterated.  It works in a very similar way to enchanting where you disenchant the item into particular materials.  This item is completely destroyed in the process and cannot be retrieved so just like disenchanting it is important you aren't obliterating anything you may want to keep hold of.  If like mine, your bags are particularly messy (and you have a few crafted items you want to keep or sell rather than obliterate) - put them in your bank or to one side so you don't accidentally destroy them (can you tell I've done it myself).  With the fel forge you will only ever receive Obliterum Ash, however the amount will vary depending on the actual item you choose to obliterate.
      Obliterating can be a fairly time consuming process.  To speed this up there is a addon called Easy Obilterate.  It is considerably faster so check it out.  Here is the link to Curse.  

One thing to take into consideration is your time.  Although it is perfectly viable to obliterate lots of items (it sometimes yields greater ash in total for the raw materials you use in the crafting process), obliterating certain items that offer only 1-2 Obliterum Ash can take a very long time.  Where possible it may be worth your while finding a recipe that yields greater ash per obilterate (as long as you are still able to make a viable profit).  This is even more true if your playtime is limited due to work / school or other real life constraints (oh man to be a student again!).  Use your own judgement here, and again crunch those numbers, research in depth for your particular profession and remember, any time you do save can be spent doing other gold making activities such as farming, posting auctions or investing in your character!
      What items should I Obliterate
      I won't go into specifics for each item  / profession.  The figures I am giving below aren't exact and the ash will vary, but should give you some indication of an average figure.  As I haven't been able to complete each profession I have had to get some of the figures from elsewhere (guildies etc) so it is always best to research yourself for your own profession or do some testing using your own materials.  If you feel any of the values below are wrong please don't hesitate to let me know below and I will update accordingly!  
      It goes without saying that the more materials you put into each craft the more ash you generally get.  Some more expensive crafts will net you more ash overall, however may cost you considerably more as prices on certain reagents are high so I can;t stress enough - research and number crunch according to your own server prices and continually check these items periodically as the auction house price on a large number of crafting materials is very volatile!
      Wherever possible, look to obtain rank 3 recipes to reduce the overall materials required and / or increase the number of items produced.  Chances are there will be players on your server using the same recipes as you are, but if they have a higher ranked recipe they can stretch their materials further and it will impact on your profit potential as they can undercut you further!
      For Leatherworkers, Tailors and Blacksmiths
      715-795 crafted gear = 2-3 Obliterum Ash
      815 crafted gear (no Blood of Sargeras) = 10-20
      815 crafted gear (2x Blood of Sargeras) = 15-25 (more for the expensive recipes with rare reagents)
      Alchemy
      Potions = 1-2 ash (crafting potions at rank 3 will increase your overall yield significantly but don't calculate these bonus procs to be safe)
      Flasks = 5-10
      Alch Trinkets = 115-170
      Jewelcrafting
      Green Gems = 1 ash
      Blue Gems = 10-15
      715-795 crafted rings and neck = 2 ash
      815 rings = 50-70
      815 necks = 150-180
      Engineering
      715 Goggles = 5-8 ash
      I sadly don't have much information as of yet for Inscription items or Engineering - so if anyone could help me with those that would be much appreciated!

Obliterating Crafted Gear when you are finished with it
      I managed to get an upgrade for my gloves which were 7/7 850ilvl crafted.  I obliterated these and managed to obtain 202 ash.  So if you do swap your gear ensure you obliterate it afterwards! 
      So far I have Obliterated
      7/7 850 gloves - 202 ash
      7/7 850 belt - 197 ash
      What am I Obliterating?
      So as I have been pretty vague as to what to obliterate I wanted to go into a little more depth as to how I am obtaining my Obliterum Ash to use for both my own gear and sell on the auction house.
      My main character currently has both Enchanting and Leatherworking. 
      I use the auction house to purchase all of my Stonehide Leather (I don't farm through skinning).
      I am taking full advantage of the fact that I can obtain  Blood of Sargeras through disenchanting items that I craft, essentially giving me an unlimited supply of bloods without having to leave the auction house / mailbox (sad I know!)  It requires a bit of shuffling to ensure that I am using all of the materials produced (such as the enchanting materials) without having anything go to waste.  The Chaos Crystal and Leylight Shard that I receive through disenchanting I craft into enchants or just sell as raw material, but the main goal is to obtain  Blood of Sargeras.
      So as a bit of a step by step process:
      1. Buy a LOT of Stonehide Leather from the auction house (on my server I am willing to pay up to 15g per leather)
      2. Craft as many Warhide Bindings as possible using the rank 3 recipe Warhide Bindings.  This will result in some epic "procs" which will give a nice profit when disenchanted into Chaos Crystal.  I break about even with the rare quality ones with Leylight Shard.  Through disenchanting these items you will receive a few   Blood of Sargeras.  The "drop" rate for the bloods is pretty low but is sufficient for my ash needs (just be prepared to disenchant quite a few bindings to get enough bloods for one full obliterum).
      3. Use the  Blood of Sargeras and craft Dreadleather Belt using the rank 3 recipe Dreadleather Belt
      4. Obliterate the Dreadleather Belt into 15-25 Obliterum Ash
      5. Combine 100 Obliterum Ash into 1 Obliterum 
      6. Profit
      It can take quite a while, but the important thing here is the fact that I am able to get involved in quite a large number of markets as well as having the Obliterum  as an "end" product.  If prices drop on leather I am able to obtain more profit.  My calculations are all based on my own server pricing and to ensure I don't lose out I don't take into account any of the epic procs of the Warhide Bindings (incase in a particular crafting session I don't get lucky).  Enchants are a great way to make gold right now so it fits hand in hand with the Obliterum I am producing.
      I appreciate that this is possibly very niche (as it requires you to craft the items on the same character as your enchanter to make use of the bloods) but if you are a gatherer and you have a decent supply of blood yourself then have a think about using some of the blood crafts.  Although not "free" the bloods I obtain are a by-product of my enchanting and therefore it essentially makes the belt recipe give me 20-30 ash for just 12 leather!
      I hope this encourages you to perhaps "think outside of the box" with your own professions and to give those numbers a crunch and get stuck into your forge! Strike while it's hot and before everyone gets raid gear :P!
      Wrap Up
      I hope this guide has been useful!  I think its a great addition to the game and right now there is still plenty of opportunities to use it not only to make gold from, but perhaps to make your own obliterum for your own gear, more efficiently.
      If you have any ideas, suggestions, or want to share what you are currently obliterating and why (a little like what I have done for leatherworking) it would be great for you to share them!
    • By Starym
      Update: It seems Blizz forgot to add Fury Warrior changes to the original hotfix notes, so the post below has been updated with them.
      Well, that class tuning pass that was mentioned a while ago is finally here with some massive hotfix notes upon us. First off the changes will take place during next week's maintenance and secondly there is also a large amount of separate PvP changes to go with the class tuning.
      Aside from the massive tuning pass, my favorite line in the hotfixes is this:
      It should now be possible to reach skill 800 in Blacksmithing. Note the "should"! Another relevant point for those of us that aren't that PvP invested but still like to get honor levels - the honor gains for Warden Tower Qorld Quests have been halved.
      September 23rd
      Achievements
      Broken Isles Pathfinder Rank 1 now properly displays the amount of the mounted speed increase. Classes

Developers’ Notes: As we discussed last week, we’ve been gathering a massive amount of data based on how each spec has been performing in this first week of raids and Mythic Keystone dungeons, so that we can make a number of tuning changes with next week’s realm maintenance. The overall goal of these changes is to buff up some underperforming specs while also reining in a couple of over-performers, without dramatically changing anyone’s playstyle or causing them to feel as though the spec they chose to focus on became the “wrong choice.”

All of these class changes will be applied during the next scheduled weekly maintenance period in each region. Note that there are also a number of PvP-specific changes, which are noted separately below.

Death Knight
      Frost Remorseless Winter damage increased by 50%. Obliterate damage increased by 19%. Frost Strike damage increased by 12%. Howling Blast damage increased by 10%. Frostscythe (Talent) damage increased by 13%. Frozen Pulse (Talent) damage increased by 11%. Breath of Sindragosa (Talent) damage increased by 17%.  
      Demon Hunter
      Havoc Throw Glaive damage reduced by 30%. Fel Mastery (Talent) damage bonus to Fel Rush reduced to 30%. Bloodlet (Talent) now deals 100% of initial Throw Glaive damage. Fury of the Illidari (Artifact Ability) damage reduced by 20%. Note: See below for for additional PvP tuning adjustments to Fury of the Illidari. Balanced Blades (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Blade Dance reduced to 3% per target. Vengeance Mastery now provides 50% less damage reduction per point. Demon Spikes damage reduction increased to 20%. Note: Gearing heavily for Mastery was allowing Vengeance Demon Hunters to reach excessively high levels of Physical damage reduction. We’re reducing the top-end potential of this effect somewhat, and bringing up the baseline. This should also cause the value of Mastery to be more in line with other stats.  
      Druid
      Moonfire (non-Feral) damage increased by 10%. Balance Sunfire damage increased by 10%. Starfall damage increased by 10%. Lunar Strike damage increased by 5%. Solar Wrath damage increased by 5%.  
      Mage
      Arcane Mastery effects increased by 20%. Arcane Missiles damage increased by 9%. Arcane Blast damage increased by 10%. Frost Frostbolt damage increased by 8%. Ice Lance damage increased by 13%. Flurry damage increased by 38%. Blizzard damage increased by 36%, and mana cost reduced by 50%. Splitting Ice (Talent) now causes 80% of normal damage (up from 50%). Ice Nova (Talent) damage increased by 13%. Ray of Frost (Talent) damage increased by 28%. Glacial Spike (Talent) damage increased by 15%.  
      Hunter
      Barrage (non-Survival) damage reduced by 20%. Beast Mastery Bestial Wrath damage bonus increased to 25%. Survival Flanking Strike damage increased by 62%.  
      Monk
      Mistweaver Spinning Crane Kick (Mistweaver) damage reduced by 25%.  
      Paladin
      Retribution Templar’s Verdict damage increased by 10%. Divine Storm damage increased by 20%. Crusader Strike (Retribution) damage increased by 13%. Blade of Justice damage increased by 13%. Judgment (Retribution) damage increased by 13%. Zeal (Talent) damage increased by 13%. Blade of Wrath (Talent) damage increased by 13%.  
      Priest
      Holy Holy Nova damage reduced by 16%. Shadow Mind Sear damage and Insanity generation increased by 50%. Voidform stacks no longer increase while Dispersion and Void Torrent are active. Note: These abilities prevent Insanity drain from increasing while active, which effectively reduces the Insanity drain for the entire remainder the current Voidform. This was proving to be too powerful, so we’re now making sure that the damage bonus and Insanity drain from Voidform remain in sync. The benefit of Mass Hysteria (Artifact Trait) is now capped at 100%. Note: We want it to be rewarding when you’re able to maintain Surrender to Madness for an extremely long time, but the amount of damage this trait was contributing in those circumstances was excessive. Rogue
      Death From Above (Talent) area damage increased by 100%. Assassination Deadly Poison damage increased by 30%. Fan of Knives damage increased by 30%. Bag of Tricks (Artifact Trait) duration reduced to 3 seconds (overall damage unchanged), radius increased to 6 yards (from 3), and now benefits from Mastery. Poison Knives (Artifact Trait) no longer benefits twitch from Mastery. Damage per point increased to 4%. Outlaw Fatebringer (Artifact Trait) Energy cost reduction reduced to 3 per rank. Fate’s Thirst (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Run Through reduced to 6% per rank. Black Powder (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Between the Eyes reduced to 6% per rank. Subtlety Eviscerate damage increased by 15%. Nightblade damage increased by 15%. Note: See below for additional PvP tuning adjustments to Eviscerate and Nightblade. Shuriken Storm damage increased by 30%. Second Shuriken (Artifact Trait) chance to activate increased to 30% (was 10%), damage increased by 30%, and now deals 200% additional damage while Stealth or Shadow Dance is active.  
      Shaman
      Elemental Mastery effects increased by 12.5%. Chain Lightning Maelstrom generation increased to 6. Lightning Bolt (Elemental) damage increased by 23%. Chain Lightning (Elemental) damage increased by 23%. Lava Burst damage increased by 5%. Storm Elemental (Talent)’s Call Lightning and Wind Gust damage increased by 20%. Enhancement Fixed a bug that gave offhand special attacks a 100% chance to activate Windfury while Doom Winds was active. Windfury activation chance increased to 20%. Note: We’re fixing a bug that added multiple extra Windfury procs to each activation of Doom Winds, but adding some Windfury procs back by increasing the baseline activation chance. This should also improve Maelstrom generation outside of Doom Winds. Restoration Chain Lightning (Restoration) damage increased by 23%.  
      Warlock
      Affliction Drain Life damage increased by 10% Drain Soul damage increased by 10% Corruption damage increased by 10% Agony damage increased by 5% Unstable Affliction damage increased by 15% Seed of Corruption damage increased by 15% Siphon Life (Talent) damage increased by 10% Haunt (Talent) damage increased by 15% Phantom Singularity (Talent) damage increased by 15% Demonology Hand of Gul’dan impact damage increased by 20% Demonwrath damage increased by 15% Shadowbolt damage increased by 10% Doom damage increased by 10% Wild Imps damage increased by 10% Dreadstalker attack power increased by 10% Felguard attack power increased by 10% Doomguard (Demonology)’s Doom Bolt damage increased by 18% Demonbolt (Talent) damage increased by 10% Implosion (Talent) damage increased by 15% Shadowflame (Talent) damage increased by 10% Darkglare (Talent) damage increased by 10% Destruction Chaos Bolt damage increased by 11% Incinerate damage increased by 11% Immolate damage increased by 11% Conflagrate damage increased by 11% Rain of Fire damage increased by 11%, and cast time removed Cataclysm (Talent) damage increased by 11% Channel Demonfire (Talent) damage increased by 11%  
      Warrior
      Arms Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 3% per point. Focused Rage (Talent) damage bonus reduced to 30%. Fury Rampage damage increased by 12%. Bloodthirst damage increased by 12%. Raging Blow damage increased by 5%. Furious Slash damage increased by 5%. Execute (Fury) damage increased by 5%. Protection Vengeance (Talent) Rage cost reduction reduced to 35%. Intercept Rage generation reduced to 10. Shield Slam Rage generation reduced to 10.  
      PvP
      Developers’ Notes: While many of the above changes are beneficial for PvP, some specs need additional tuning for PvP situations. Some of the PvP- specific changes we’re making are intended to counteract the above, while others are simply intended to help overall PvP balance.

Battlegrounds Tank-specialized characters no longer take additional damage while carrying a flag. Death Knight Blood Consumption (Artifact Ability)’s healing is no longer reduced in PvP. Death Strike now factors in 50% of recent damage taken from players when determining it’s healing amount (previously, it ignored damage taken from players). Demon Hunter Havoc Fury of the Illidari (Artifact Ability) damage is now reduced by 10% in PvP (up from a 30% reduction). Vengeance Soul Cleave’s heal is no longer reduced in PvP. Druid Restoration Lifebloom’s bloom effect increased by 50% in PvP. Critical Strike stat reduced by 50%. Haste stat increased by 50%. Guardian Frenzied Regeneration now factors in 50% of recent damage taken from players when determining it’s healing amount (previously, it ignored damage taken from players). Hunter Survival Mongoose Fury now increases the damage of Mongoose Bite by 35% per stack in PvP (up from 25% per stack). Beast Mastery Agility stat reduced by 10%. Mage Frost Frostbolt now reduces movement speed by 50%. Frostbolt damage is now increased by 10% in PvP (down from 20%). Fire World in Flames (Honor Talent)’s reduction to Flamestrike’s cast time reduced to 2 seconds. Monk Mistweaver Counteract Magic (Honor Talent) bonus to Renewing Mist reduced to 150%. Windwalker Strike of the Windlord (Artifact Ability) damage is now reduced by 30% in PvP (up from 50%). Agility stat increased by 12%. Paladin Retribution Strength stat reduced by 5%. Protection Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector healing is now reduced by 15% in PvP (up from 50%). Priest Discipline Atonement healing is now increased by 15% in PvP (down from 25%). Holy Apotheosis can no longer be dispelled. Rogue Outlaw Control is King (Honor Talent) duration reduced to 3 seconds. Between the Eyes’ damage bonus on Critical Strikes reduced to 100% in PvP (down from 200%). Subtlety Eviscerate now deals 15% less damage in PvP. Nightblade now deals 15% less damage in PvP. Warrior Arms Echo Slam (Honor Talent) damage reduced to 5% of the target’s total health. Fury Bloodthirst’s heal is no longer reduced in PvP. Protection Ignore Pain’s maximum absorb amount is no longer reduced in PvP. (Note: the effect of each Ignore Pain is still reduced by 20% in PvP) Honor System The Honor system reward Glory of the Melee now rewards 500 Artifact Power (was 150). World PvP Warden Tower World Quests now grant 150 honor (was 300). Warden Tower World Quests now appear three times per day, and each quest is available for 24 hours. Class Halls
      Druids with the Evergreen perk should no longer have their planted soils reset after entering an Arena match. The Soul Reapers tooltip for the Shadow Heresy talent is no longer incorrect. Dungeons and Raids
      Emerald Nightmare Fixed a bug where players would fall to their death when jumping into the Rift of Aln while mounted. Warlocks will now be able to target their Soul Effigies when fighting Il'gynoth inside the heart chamber. Ursoc no longer causes players to stand up (and interrupt their eating/drinking) when he respawns. The Arcway Enemy Forces will remain in The Arcway after players have defeated Advisor Vandros. Tome of Hex: Spider should now only drop for Shaman when defeating Nal'tira. Maw of Souls Players should no longer become stuck inside the cages they’re placed in after defeating Ymiron. Items
      Damage from Potion of the Old War and Potion of Deadly Grace reduced by 33%. Developers’ Notes: Previously, we significantly buffed the damage of these potions, but then discovered some bugs that were significantly reducing their effective damage. Now that those bugs have been fixed, their damage contribution is much too high. They should still feel very rewarding to use, but we’re bringing them back down to Earth a little. Fixed a bug that was causing Balance Druids to sometimes engage enemies from unintended great distances with damaging trinket procs. The Grove Darkener's Treads should now switch from Intellect to Agility based on your spec. Professions
      It should now be possible to reach skill 800 in Blacksmithing. Cooking Rank 1 of Hearty Feast should now reward one feast instead of five. Subsequent ranks reward a cost reduction, rather than additional food. Demon Hunters should now get appropriate stats from feasts and other similar sources of buffs. Quests
      In the Withered Army Training scenario, it should be less likely for Leystalker Dro to be hiding somewhere that he wouldn't normally be encountered by clearing the room. A new Archaeology Quests aura is now displayed while you’re on an Archaeology quest in your current zone. Developers’ Notes: This is to make sure you’re aware of how many days you have left to complete a large Archaeology project before it expires. We’re investigating ways to provide this in the quest tracker and quest log. Aodh Witherpetal will no longer become stuck during “DANGER: Aodh Witherpetal”.  
      Previous hotfixes.