Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Demon Hunter Level 70 Build (Multishot / Fire)

4 posts in this topic

I love this build! Is so fun to play with and is efficient too. Great work!

I love this build! Is so fun to play with and is efficient too. Great work!

Glad you like it :)

1. Uh. Why is the Raven companion not listed as a very viable option? I often play on Torment VI and that extra burst of hatred is amazing.
  2. When you're playing on that high of a level, you really need some good CC or else everything can catch up with you and smack you dead in like three hits, no matter how good your gear is. You can be rolling less and not need the 50% ability-cost reduction when you have the stun glyph. I definitely agree with the choice of Vengeance though. 
  3. I know this is supposed to be a "fire-build," but I really would recommend the elemental shot with the ice/slowing glyph. It really makes a difference and helps you get around the enemies more efficiently when they're not "right on your tail," so to speak.
  4. I agree with the Sentry and recommended glyph, as well as the glyph on Multishot (that's kind of the fulcrum of this whole build), but I'd also recommend the concentrated shot glyph (I forgot what it's called, but it's the red one that makes three little exploding grenades that detonate on impact). It's a nice bit of major surgical damage, and will be your main ability to kick down the health of elite mobs.

All-in-all great guide! I'd welcome comments from the Demon Hunter community as to your guys' play-style. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0