Damien

Demon Hunter Level 70 Build (Multishot / Fire)

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Demon Hunter Level 70 build with Multishot / Fire.

I love this build! Is so fun to play with and is efficient too. Great work!

Glad you like it :)

1. Uh. Why is the Raven companion not listed as a very viable option? I often play on Torment VI and that extra burst of hatred is amazing.
  2. When you're playing on that high of a level, you really need some good CC or else everything can catch up with you and smack you dead in like three hits, no matter how good your gear is. You can be rolling less and not need the 50% ability-cost reduction when you have the stun glyph. I definitely agree with the choice of Vengeance though. 
  3. I know this is supposed to be a "fire-build," but I really would recommend the elemental shot with the ice/slowing glyph. It really makes a difference and helps you get around the enemies more efficiently when they're not "right on your tail," so to speak.
  4. I agree with the Sentry and recommended glyph, as well as the glyph on Multishot (that's kind of the fulcrum of this whole build), but I'd also recommend the concentrated shot glyph (I forgot what it's called, but it's the red one that makes three little exploding grenades that detonate on impact). It's a nice bit of major surgical damage, and will be your main ability to kick down the health of elite mobs.

All-in-all great guide! I'd welcome comments from the Demon Hunter community as to your guys' play-style. 

This message is being mass-posted over the Diablo threads currently open for feedback on the site:

I will be reviewing all missed/non-answered comments and answering them, as well as passing on any information. I will also be archiving any older threads that are no longer relevant to our current displayed guides. 

Threads that are staying will be renamed to better fit the guide they are actually being used as a feedback section for, since some names are heavily outdated. 

Please bear with me while I work my way through all the threads. Thanks for your patience!

Sign in to follow this