FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Darkmoon Faire guide updated for Mists of Pandaria

Our Darkmoon Faire guide has been updated for Mists of Pandaria and now contains instructions for obtaining the new Darkmoon Cards: inv_inscription_trinket_dragon.jpgRelic of Yu'lon, inv_inscription_trinket_crane.jpgRelic of Chi Ji, inv_inscription_trinket_ox.jpgRelic of Niuzao, inv_inscription_trinket_tiger.jpgRelic of Xuen (Agility), and inv_inscription_trinket_tiger.jpgRelic of Xuen (Strength).

These trinkets are obtained in a very similar way as before, just that the new decks of Card are created with two new Inscription spells: inv_inscription_tooltip_darkmooncard_mopDarkmoon Card of Mists and inv_inscription_tooltip_darkmooncard_mopMystery of the Mists.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Bloody Harvest guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our guide for the Bloody Harvest Challenges.
    • By knight85
      I just got my subscription for wow last night.
      and at the moment i'm trying to clear out the inventories of some characters from the starter edition so that i can start fresh using the old characters names.
      my only problem is that even with the 6 bank characters i've made. i'm running out of space.
      the majority of my items are are darkmoon firewaters and food items you can buy in darkmoon faire that i got from sealed darkmoon crates while farming for daggermaws during the last darkmoon faire.
      so i want to know if these items are actually worth anything on the auction house?
      the addon i have for the auction says they are but i dont know how reliable that is.
    • By knight85
      Hi. Does anybody know what the respawn time for the debris fields around the coast of darkmoon is?
    • By remav1c
      Well met!

Have you ever wanted to play Hearthstone live, on the biggest stage, with thousands of viewers and a chance to win thousands of dollars? All for free?

The WESG is the World Electronic Sports Games and Esportswall is hosting the online qualifiers for the BeNeLux. Play online qualifiers against other BeNeLux players, qualify for the LIVE event at Firstlook Festival 2017 in Utrecht and play there for cash prizes and a ticket to the EU final in Madrid! 

For more information about this amazing oppertunity, check out the news article at the Esportswall website:

https://esportswall.com/news/all-you-need-to-know-about-hearthstone-for-the-wesg-qualifications

Don't hesitate to ask any questions here, I'd be happy to answer them :D

Good luck!