FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deamux

Prominent warlocks streaming

Talk to some of the other people about how their raid leaders treat them.

Back in early Cata I raided with a guy that would scream to the point of hyperventilating almost every week over something. I've had three or four really bad raid leaders, most of that is from alt guilds or pugs though.

Potential of me streaming/raid leading tonight.  No camera because I haven't had a haircut.  Need to make sure stream is working and high quality before my 24 hour gaming adventure for Extra Life on the 25th.  Also, anyone who is really good with customizing Twitch pages - wanna help a brother out?

Twitch also automatically deletes things after a while, even with automatic archiving. If you want one to stick around more than a few days/a week you have to go to the video and Save Forever

If Phenex isn't streaming I normally am, with current content we're only in for like half the fights anyways as they rotate people through.

I don't sorry, I tried uploading to a website once and it got removed due to ElvUi.

If you know an alternative method I can try it.

Nah, I don't. I'm a UI noob, ha. 

Anyway, good job from what I watched. Was impressed that you were hanging around #1 DPS for your first Brackenspore attempt. 

Resuming heroic Highmaul where we left off on Thursday.

One shot the first 4 but I believe these next two will prove trickier, with Imperator likely requiring Monday night as well.

twitch.tv/liquidsteel!

Update: Our Brewmaster Monk was late but we managed a one shot without him. Will Ko'ragh ruin our streak?

Update 2: Well that was a short stream, Ko'ragh took two pulls and ruined our streak. Unfortunately not allowed to stream Imperator for a few weeks.