FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deamux

Prominent warlocks streaming

Hai everyone,

Just now I was clicking the stream of some of the more prominent members here (signature). But alot of them are not live. So I was wondering which hours do you guys stream ? I'd like to have a look sometimes. So basicly if you stream, could you link the stream and times when you are normally live? It'll be fun for me and maybe some others want to have a look too!

Zagam: Tuesday 7/10/2014 - 12PM (UTC) - http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Phenax: - Tuesday 7/10/2014 - 7.30PM (UTC?) http://www.twitch.tv/phenaxtv

- Wednesday 8/10/2014 - 7.30PM (UTC?)

- Thursday 9/10/2014 - 7.30PM (UTC?)  

Recklessfear - ??? - ??? - http://www.hitbox.tv/Recklessfear

Kazistrasz - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday once WoD raiding starts - 12PM - 4AM (UTC)

Lockybalboa - Streaming random stuff until WoD - http://www.twitch.tv/IcyVeinsLockybalboa

Edited by Deamux

I stream non-WoW randomly, mostly when I'm playing a new game and my girlfriend wants to watch.

WoW I havent streamed much lately since it's so old content. If we do a 25man run next Tuesday I'll stream that, 5 - 9 PST.

Once WoD goes live I'll be streaming just about always for a couple of months.

I don't think we're going 25 this week because one of my tanks can't make it.  I'll be streaming this week.  Should be fun.  Tuesday at 8 EST

I stream 7:30 EST on tuesdays to around 11 for farm and also Wed/Thurs if there are raids to be tested in beta. I also try to keep my stream free of copyright music so my VODs still have audio.

Progress will be TWTh at the same times.

Edited by Phenax

I stream 7:30 on tuesdays to around 11 for farm and also Wed/Thurs if there are raids to be tested in beta. I also try to keep my stream free of copyright music so my VODs still have audio.

Progress will be TWTh at the same times.

Cool, can you mention your timezone? Because I live in Belgium, so probably will have a totally different timezone.

I just turned mine on cause i saw this thread. Doing some random 14/14H open raid pug.

Twitch.tv/liquidsteel

Awesome, perfect timing! :D

Sorry I don't have the chat open due to single monitor.

Erm for Affliction it's pretty nice on the pull. Haste is multiplicative so with all the haste you have + all the haste procs it's worth using. I don't know if it is much better, but it's free so whatever.

About to start Garrosh Heroic as Demonology :)

I should be streaming once we begin raiding in WoD, every Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm to 12am EST (5-9 PDT) as a minimum for raids, along with Zag and Locky, and I think a few others in our guild have a stream set up.

Well Zagam, Lockybalboa and Kazistrasz's stream  is difficult for me because of the time zone difference :). But for others who want to tune in, go ahead! It's nice to look at people playing lock for that long of a time and observe their decision making.

Well Zagam, Lockybalboa and Kazistrasz's stream  is difficult for me because of the time zone difference smile.png. But for others who want to tune in, go ahead! It's nice to look at people playing lock for that long of a time and observe their decision making.

You can always re-watch later!

I won't be streaming if Locky and Kaz are.  I say somethings that might be a little...controversial.  Others might take things poorly while those in my guild know that I just say crazy things to get them motivated.  I have had to tell Twitch followers that I do NOT, in fact, harbor the need to go to an animal shelter with a grenade.  I repeat - I do NOT harbor the need to go to an animal shelter with a grenade.  That's just the way I feel sometimes when MC's aren't broken on Garrosh and we wipe...

• Like 1

That's not the worst thing he's said in raid. Hell, that's not even the worst thing he said in raid that week. It takes a certain level of thick skin to raid with him. Not that what he says won't get broadcast either way via Locky and I.

That's not the worst thing he's said in raid. Hell, that's not even the worst thing he said in raid that week. It takes a certain level of thick skin to raid with him. Not that what he says won't get broadcast either way via Locky and I.

I can guarantee you I'm in the upper quartile of niceness as a raid leader.  Talk to some of the other people about how their raid leaders treat them.  You don't need a thick skin to raid with me - you need a high sense of humor and tolerance threshold.

• Like 1

I've raided with some real pieces of shit in the past, whether they were raid leaders, officers, or just other raiders. You, and the rest of the guild are definitely pretty chill on the spectrum of people I've put up with to kill bosses. I'd even go as far as to say I like you guys. Sure some people border on arrogant from time to time, but most of the time it's just for laughs, although occasionally someone will take it wrong, but I've never seen any true ill-will from anyone. I have a pretty twisted sense of humor myself though, and I like that most of the guild laughs when I say the random things I think of.

honestly my only real complaint is I'm not told I'm bad often enough. I know I'm not the best, especially since I'm role changing to dps (although I did think I was in the top percent of dk tanks in the world, but apparently not), but not being told I'm bad either leaves me constantly wondering if I'm meeting the guilds expectations. it can be nerve racking at times.

You'll find out soon if you're good enough when we raid 20 man.  If you're not in the top 10, you're probably one of our weaker links. 

I can guarantee you I'm in the upper quartile of niceness as a raid leader.  Talk to some of the other people about how their raid leaders treat them.  You don't need a thick skin to raid with me - you need a high sense of humor and tolerance threshold.

Oh, I don't mean to say that you're a dick. Douchey RLs is part of how I came to join you. I just meant that you can't be a Sensitive Sally when it comes to the crazy shit we say.