Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Updating Free Mage

2 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

This is my first post on the forums, but I have been playing hearthstone for about a month now. I have a fair number of cards, and I have been using the simple free mage by trump. It is starting to not work nearly as well against the meta, especially the early game in my opinion. The naxx cards are pretty strong against it. Any suggestions on what to change?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By xzz
      Hi everyone,
      I'm new and looking for mage bindings / hotkeys especially for fire spec. :)
      Are there some good suggestions? Couldnt find any for Legion.
      I am good with a complete "layout" so that I can adapt that playstyle from.
      Thanks guys.
    • By darksteel22
      So rumor had it that Fire mages where going to be nerfed in 7.1. And i was searching for simcrafts to see if i should start to worry and build up my other artifact weapons, and ignoring my fire weapon. And i came upon this simcraft which shows Fire on the absolute bottom. Did they really Nerf Fire that much?
      I know Pyroblast is going from 400% to 376% but that and scaling up to T19 gear makes us become the weakest? anyone else have simcrafts for thought into what mage build will be the best? 
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [1/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out this application after leaving a comment!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891
    • By Fukwon
      Nothing To Lose is recruiting exceptional players for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Legion progression.
      Raid times are 7-11pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday and Friday nights.

We are mainly interested in Ranged DPS at the moment, however
      we are always willing to accept talented and experienced raiders.
      The following classes would be highly preferred:
      -Mage (Fire)
      -Priest (Shadow)
      -Druid (Balance)

For Mythic content, we expect our raiders to be consistent both in their attendance and performance. We are a generally laid back and sarcastic crowd, but our 20 spots will be filled by those who:
      -Show up on time with full consumables
      -Know the ins and outs of their class
      -Know the boss mechanics 
      -Push their numbers to highest possible in their spec.

<NTL> has been on Cho'Gall since the Burning Crusade, and we intend to be around through Legion and beyond. Join us for some !@#$-talking, meter-whoring, and good old-fashioned purps.

The easiest way to apply is to contact myself (GM) directly via PM or in-game mail.
    • By Dereek
      Váde Enim is a friendly guild on Draenor EU 
      We are currently 7/7 normal and 4/7 heroic
      We are looking to expand to a 20+ man team and tackle mythic content. 
      We cover a number of events in guild including alt raids, mythic dungeons and mythic + content.
      Raiding days are Wednesday and Thursday 1945 - 2300 (server time) 
      We run Mythic + groups on throughout the week 
      We're looking for the following; (But all may be considered)
      Shadow Priests
      Feral and Balance Druids 
      Demon Hunters (Havoc)
      Arms Warrior
      We're mainly looking for Melee DPS on top of the classes we already have just to spread out our Melee / Ranged ratio.
      If you'd like to join and trial please contact Dereek, Rentend, Pettz, Vaior in game or add my bnet tag Villain #2997
      Many thanks