Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Troelsy

Sacred Shield vs. Eternal Flame (holy)

4 posts in this topic

On this website as well as a few others it says that Sacred Shield is better to pick over Eternal Flame for Holy. Honestly, I don't see it. I love the HoT on Eternal Flame. It works so well with Illuminated Healing. If there is a HoT ticking away on the player it will keep Illuminated Healing going. It won't drop off after 15 sec and be wasted. It'll just add to Illuminated Healing until the person takes enough damage to use it up.

Now, I know how good Sacred Shield is. I was the one yelling at pally tanks for not putting it up back when it was first introduced. For me though, I only pick Sacred Shield for prot now.

1 person likes this

On this website as well as a few others it says that Sacred Shield is better to pick over Eternal Flame for Holy. Honestly, I don't see it. I love the HoT on Eternal Flame. It works so well with Illuminated Healing. If there is a HoT ticking away on the player it will keep Illuminated Healing going. It won't drop off after 15 sec and be wasted. It'll just add to Illuminated Healing until the person takes enough damage to use it up.

Now, I know how good Sacred Shield is. I was the one yelling at pally tanks for not putting it up back when it was first introduced. For me though, I only pick Sacred Shield for prot now.

I also addressed this, and it was changed to highlight the increased healing from Eternal Flame.

Somehow, this thread (and a handful of others) have slipped through the cracks and gone unresponded to. As Anahitaxz pointed out, we did make a change to this effect a good while ago.

Thank you :)

I prefer using Eternal Flame too, because with some procs from Divine Purpose I can make a good over-time AoE Healing (I guess)