Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eros

Having Issues Leveling as Prot

4 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this, if it's not, I will remove it.

A while back, I made a paladin and leveled him to 68. I have never tanked before, and thought it was fun so I planned to run with it. However, since the squish I have been dying once a run, at least. I'm in full heirlooms, with all of them enchanted. I don't know if it's me, or my healers or what, but I really don't think I'm cut out for tanking, anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by vekkt0r

Honestly I can't say I can help much beyond saying try to keep using CDs often and optimizing your rotation to put out shield of the righteous.

I know why you're worried though. pre 6.0 I had a 65 warrior that could almost solo dungeons, now I'm dying to stuff fairly often. My biggest concern is that it's likely due to Armor. I'm only reducing ~35% damage from Armor on my fully enchanted boa tank. That sounds like I'm taking 2x more damage now, along with the strange balance of the squish.

Thanks for the response.

Does it get better at 90? Should I just suck it up and push through?

90 is definitely a very smooth experience if you're fighting things appropriate to your gear level.