Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lereon

Skill mechanic doubt, aka "I read it, Iknow iit's better, but I wanna know how."

4 posts in this topic

So, I've read this place from tip to toe. I'm a lurker in nature, and I have a simple doubt that I probably have missed in all my readings:

The Warrior'sskill Bloodbath is still kind of a mystery to me. Used it a couple of times, but never really understood it. It says all abilities and their multistrikes will tick for more damage over twelve seconds, but do they accumulat, or they simply refresh the damage? In case they aaccumulate, do they add only a certain threshold of damage, or they add the whole damage on all targets?

English is my second language, so I'm sorry for any typos and grammar slips (though I thank autocorrect for a couple of words here).

Bloodbath is just a straight 30% increase in damage, but it comes in a kind of odd form. every time you use an attack, you add to your bleed.

Say you hit a Shield Slam for 10,000. You will get 3,000 over the next 12 seconds. One GCD later, you hit a 10,000 Revenge, you get another 3,000 over 12 second bleed. It won't show the bleeds seperately, but the first bleed will end slightly sooner than the second. So for the duration of Bloodbath, you build up your bleed, it ticks, then it tapers off.

1 person likes this

Thanks! Easier to know what to do when you know how it works. ;]

1 person likes this

Glad I could help!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Pirate Aggro Warrior Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By NasharStormrage
      Here on Icy Vein's under the Arms Warrior DPS guide here is the recommended relic choice. I was under the impression that [Exploit the Weakness] was our top priority even if it meant 20-25iLvl difference. Since it would increase the proc chance by a factor of x2 with all three relics increasing Tacticians...
      Why does this guide on Icy Veins say otherwise? Is it because the information is out of date and hasn't been updated?

(Original Link: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arms-warrior-pve-dps-artifact-talents-traits-relics)

Unfortunately this is not someting I can just run a Sim on because I don't currently have any [Exploit the Weakness] relics.
    • By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?... 

• By digimij
      How does Battle Cry actually work? Does the 100% crit chance guarantee a crit? I ask because I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong to boost my DPS and noticed today, multiple times, while working on the Raid dummy I was not enraging when I expected to due to Battle Cry being up. 

I created a short clip that shows this happening:  

Is this normal or a bug?
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Warrior Gadgetzan Standard Deck.