FORUMS
positiv2

Arms Warrior Leveling

Guest Cobalt

Just wanted to point out that at lvl 15 you recommend War Machine for a guaranteed Enrage starting combat. Arms can't Enrage, and Fury's guaranteed Enrage talent is Fresh Meat, not War Machine.

On 10/18/2020 at 5:12 PM, Guest Cobalt said:

Just wanted to point out that at lvl 15 you recommend War Machine for a guaranteed Enrage starting combat. Arms can't Enrage, and Fury's guaranteed Enrage talent is Fresh Meat, not War Machine.

The recommended talent is correct, but the reference to Fury's Mastery was wrong. It should be fixed shortly.

Guest someguy
On 10/25/2020 at 4:55 AM, KovuRayne said:

You reference using Shield Slam as one of your primary abilities.
Arms warriors don't use a shield and therefore can't use Shield Slam.

And also Shield block.

On 10/25/2020 at 5:55 AM, KovuRayne said:

You reference using Shield Slam as one of your primary abilities.
Arms warriors don't use a shield and therefore can't use Shield Slam.

Arms Warriors can wear shields as of Shadowlands, and can cast Shield Block/Shield Slam. They just shouldn't because it cripples their damage and they're really bad abilities.

Guest Phoenix of Chaos

Is the level for Execute still correct? I’m playing a Pandaren Warrior, and they apparently get it at level 10 without the need for a quest...

Guest Phoenix of Chaos

An update to my previous comment; the Exile's Reach starting zone does include the "A Warrior's End" quest to unlock Execute. My apologies for any confusion that resulted from said comment.

The recommendations for level 32 and 34 are backwards. Sidearm can't be chosen at that point, but it can if Barbaric Training is chosen first.

Guest Azrael

can i ask why we put two points in  crushing force if a few lvls later  we are untalenting fervor of battle when would we use slam then ?

shouldnt we untalent crushing force as well then after that?

On 10/28/2022 at 3:34 PM, solitha said:

The recommendations for level 32 and 34 are backwards. Sidearm can't be chosen at that point, but it can if Barbaric Training is chosen first.

That's just because the talent positions were flipped during prepatch, but Dragonflight launch restored their proper order.

On 12/1/2022 at 7:07 AM, Guest Azrael said:

can i ask why we put two points in  crushing force if a few lvls later  we are untalenting fervor of battle when would we use slam then ?

shouldnt we untalent crushing force as well then after that?

Not sure I understand your meaning - Slam is used with or without Fervor (just not automatically cast), and Crushing Force represents a significant damage gain for the ability. Fervor can still be used if you want to, but Cleave/Bladestorm/Storm of Swords is better for larger groups of mobs, and smaller groups can be handled with Sweeping Strikes, so I don't personally find a strong use case for Fervor.

On 2/3/2023 at 2:34 PM, ryck said:

I'm wondering when this will be updated it appears to be broken just now as the export code doesn't work ingame

Looks like part of the pathing broke. Should be fixed in the next update (along with a few minor optimizations along the way).

Keep in mind these are very rough guidelines, virtually any talents work while leveling - it's the best time to experiment and get a taste for everything.

Guest Drezakk

Wtf is going on with this guide. I've never seen a more F*cked up guide than this. Doesn't at all tell you which talents to take at 10-70, it just assumes you're level 70, because none of the talents you've suggested are in order, for instance, Two-handed Weapon Specialization at lvl 10? wtf? Merciless Bonegrinder at lvl 11? hello? what the actual f*** is going on, this needs to be fixed asap

Guest Roselina

On the suggested rotation for level 30 it adds thunder clap in to spread rend dots, but your talent guide doesn't have it picking up the Rend talent, or the Blood and Thunder talent to achieve the rotation goal until at least level 32.