Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When to lose Ele T16 bonus?

3 posts in this topic

So I'm nearly level 100, and Elemental is my OS but I'm still torn...when should I opt for higher level gear over my Heroic/Mythic T16 4-piece set? It's always a little sad for me to lose tier bonuses. I was thinking of waiting until I actually hit 100 to replace T16 with higher iLevel gear but should I do it sooner?

Well, don't worry about it before you are hitting 100.

And then you can look at it like this: you have a minimum gear requirements to queue for dungeons and raids in WoD, so you will forced to change your gear.

The requirements you can check here:

Normal dungeons

Heroic dungeons

Highmaul LFR: 615 ilvl.

And remember that set bonuses do not work in CMs too, so no point to keep the gear.

1 person likes this

A good general guide is to just drop the gear ASAP. If you even miss the tier set bonus, you'll forget about it pretty fast :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), EPGP Lootmaster, DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [3/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out the application on our website!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891
    • By SharWinchester
      Hi everyone. Im currently playing enhancement shaman and I love the playstyle but usually when im in a dungeon I cant do as much damage as the others. For example my friend is playing a frost mage and he is doing 5 times my damage. He has heirlooms tho. There are some guys doing 15/20 k dps and im doing 1.5 at max. Im level 70 and I think im following my stats right. Im also trying to do my rotation right and I dont think thats the problem. There is my armory link: . Should I worry about my damage or its normal for this level and gear? :) 
    • By Athosius
      i was wondering about a few trinkets as i'm trying to max my dmg since my guild will be trying myth soon (can't complain atm, dmg is quite good)
      Last night i got
      from Heroic Cenarius. I switched my 825 Devilsaur Shockbaton for it. Other trinket atm is 855 Faulty Countermeasure.
      What i'm wondering is, another Enha is running
      and the proc'd stats difference is quite significant, as CoW procs at 865 with 2,760 Crit/Mastery/Haste whereas Memento on 855 with sth around 4,5k same stats. Duration is different, 10s uptime CoW, 6s Memento. Still i feel like a Memento on 865 could outperform CoW, since it also hast alot Mainstat. Simcraft won't give me contructive feedback, no matter how ofter i run in (more than 10k actions). has anyone some info on these two trinkets?
      Is CoW good, or do i need to farm Maw of Souls again like a mad man (with this weeks teeming/necrotic not that easy)?
      Bonus Question: Couldn't dig up any information about FCM being nerfed for Enha, can someone enlighten me why it's not good anymore?
      Thx in advance!
    • By Feelpain
      I am in need of help. My Doomhammer is currently on 887 itemlevel. From this weeks world boss I got 860 ilvl "Calamir's Jaw" which gives "Each target hit by crash lightning increases damage dealt by my next stormstrike by 2%. (which is semi ok).
      BUT my current one is a 850 ilvl "Torch of shaladrassil" with 10% increased attack speed when stormstrike proccs.
      So the question is, do I switch to the 860 ilvl one? It boosts doomhammer from 887 to 890. BUT i loose 10% attack speed. goes from 40% to 30%. Is it worth it? I feel stormstrike proccs alot and the attackspeed is very useful.