FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gwenymph

Mythic Highmaul Missions: GO

2/2 Mythic Missions complete (can't complain too much there, was able to get all my followers geared up before Salvage yard nerf) BUT  the same item! Really?!  And it's Holy itemized not Disc.  Gr...

Any great success stories out there except Spyte and his Mythic Warforged Impregnator item!

I got the Cloak of Searing Shadows ... which I had just gotten the heroic version of the previous week. The cloak is already incredibly weak as Holy.. soo yeah I wasn't that happy.

I think it's a conspiracy! lol

I've gotten the Force Nova Cloak and Off-Hand from Kargath, so not too bad items, but the cloak means I'm last in line for the trash cloak.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knight85
      Evening ladies and gentlemen

just a quick question about getting the Bigger is Better quest to upgrade the Garrison to level 2 on the alliance side.

I've set up a lot of characters for zones using chromie time and i've got all of them set up with garrisons for professions and other stuff.

all my horde characters had access to the level 2 garrison quest right away (with the exception of my orc death knight all of them were under level 20)

whereas the only new alliance character with a garrison is my night elf demon hunter who his level 23 (all the others are under 20)

I know that you can get the quest by doing part of the shadowmoon valley but only 1 of my characters is going into draenor and tha's a ways off being done. so i'm just curious if there's a level restriction on the quest
    • By zlloyd1
      I have noticed something disturbing at my Garrison in Draenor since reaching level 110 in Legion....
      That is that the follower missions available at your Garrison are now having item level requirements to do, and there does not appear to be any way to increase your follower's item levels besides doing quests that have a high item level requirement. It is like Blizzard is saying, in order to get this, you have to complete that, but in order to attempt that, you have to already have this?? Is this a catch 22, or is it just me??
      So, my question is whether there is any other way to increase the item level of your followers in the garrison besides the quests?? PLEASE clarify, and THANKS in advance!!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Garrison Shipyard guide.
    • By Zyphen
      Constipation is a (semi-)hardcore raiding guild looking to fill its roster with exceptional players! Since we don't have a lot of raiding days, we try to make the most out of the hours we have. Mature and active raiders are very much wanted.

Raiding days:
      Thursday 19:00 - 23:00
      Tuesday 19:00 - 23:00

We occasionally have an extra raid in the first week of a new tier, just to clear all of the heroic content. This day is usually on sunday. It is ofcourse completely understandable if you can not attend this raid, as it is not part of our original raid schedule.

Progression:
      This includes only the progression of Warlords of Draenor.

Tier 17:
      6/7 Mythic Highmaul
      10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry

Recruitment:
      We are currently only looking for healers. Any exceptional player with a different class/spec will be considered.
      - Holy Paladin (VERY MUCH WANTED!)
      - Resto Shaman
      - Resto Druid

What we can offer you:
      - A stable and fun raid environment
      - A very dedicated group of raiders (especially since we only raid 2x/week)
      - Fair loot distribution (loot council)
      - A chance to clear content in a fairly fast pace, while keeping raiding to a minimum

What we expect from you:
      - Gear fully enchanted and gemmed
      - High attendence (90% or higher)
      - Bring your own flasks and pots. The guild provides feasts
      - Read up on boss encounters and know your class
      - Maturity to settle unavoidable arguments without causing drama
      - Loot is nice, but progress is the goal. So try to avoid any loot-based arguments and trust our officers
      - Have Teamspeak 3 installed and have a working mic
      - Be on time for raids!

If you want to apply, visit http://constipation.shivtr.com. If you want more information about our guild or recruitment, contact Dracon, Needle or Yoe in-game on EU-Frostwhisper.
    • By thandorrwow
      <Last Attempt> Zul'jin is currently looking to fill a few raid member positions on our roster to help us clear Heroic and Mythic Foundry. We're currently 2/10 Heroic Foundry. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST. Our loot system is loot council.

Our guild is mainly made up of ex hardcore players who use to raid 4-5 days a week and have since obtained jobs, wives, children or other responsibilities which limit their available game time. Our guild as a two-night six-hour a week guild offers a place for players that no longer have the time available to play excessively but still want to maintain a serious attitude in the time that they do have. If that sounds like you or you just want a more lax schedule without sacrificing proficiency then we're the guild for you.

Class Needs

Disc/Holy Priest (high)
      Resto Druid (high)
      Balance Druid (high)
      Windwalker Monk (high)
      Enhancement Shaman (high)
      Brewmaster Monk (high)
      Prot Paladin (high)
      Prot Warrior (high)
      Guardian Druid (high)
      Warlock (high)
      Mistweaver Monk (low)
      Resto Shaman (low)
      Shadow Priest (low)
      Rogue (low)
      Feral Druid (low)
      Elemental Shaman (low)
      Ret Paladin (low)
      DPS Deathknight (low)
      Mage (low)
      Hunter (low)
      DPS Warrior (low)

Additionally we're always recruiting backup raiders and social members of all specs and classes.

We expect you to be able to use Mumble and have a working mic. We expect you to have previous high end raiding experience. We expect you to have appropriate gear to be able to fulfill your role.

If you're interested please apply on our website http://lastattempt-zuljin.com/or if you have questions contact Pandamusk#1368 Thandorr#1278 CodyZ#1277 Dkskyline#1116 or Satellizer#1773