Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hey. I'm Justice, GM of <Indomitus> on Horde Draenor EU. <Indomitus> is a recently made guild born from the ambition and devotion of progression focused players. We have a strong core of players with Mythic backgrounds and we are eager to try for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands and so we formed <Indomitus> to have that Mythic progression focus. We're currently 10/10 HC and 5/10M and looking for more people to join us in Mythic Castle Nathria. Our current goal is to clear as many Mythic encounters as possible this tier whilst building a strong and stable roster for the next and future tiers so we can push progression early.
We’ve also recently begun a Friday evening Heroic/alt run and are happy to accept players looking for a more relaxed Heroic experience.
Additionally, we're also looking for fun players who focus on Mythic+ or even just socialising. As we're a relatively new guild now is the perfect time to join to help shape the future of the guild and become an integral part of it.
Mythic: Tuesday & Thursday 8pm - 11pm realm time
Heroic/Alt Run: Friday 8pm - 11pm realm time
• Balance Druid
• Unholy DK
• We have a set of guild rules on our discord that cover the usual things you'd expect to see, e.g. no toxicity, hate speech or harassment, being a good team player and things like that.
• We have a set of raiding rules on our discord that cover things like researching encounters, knowing your class and being proactive in improving, being reliable and punctual and having a microphone.
If you are interested in joining and would like to chat to get more information please contact me or one of our officers with the below details:
Hello Everybody, we are recruiting!
Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in-game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor and a clear sense of direction. We have a low tolerance for drama and do our best to develop a positive in-game environment.
Rocket Surgeons core is composed of Mythic-minded raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!
Currently, our main search is for Healers and ranged/melee DPS. Any interested applicants are also advised to reach out. As we move into the tail end of the expansion, we are looking to relax and build our roster for the upcoming (and hopefully exciting) changes in Shadowlands. BFA Raiding is taking a backseat for recruitment and team building. We normally maintain a 20-30-person roster for boss requirements and schedule changes accordingly.
We will also be working together to get everyone a decent key completed every week, and we will also open up for PVP. This includes mostly RBG’s and WPVP.
Raiding days are as follows:
Beginning of expansion: 3 Days (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (CEST/GMT+2))
Later through the expansion: 2 Days (Wednesday and Sunday – 8PM till 11PM (CEST/GMT+2) )
Experience with mythic raiding is preferred. All players will be given a chance upon proof that backs-up their intentions.
We are looking for dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is a must. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders and Trial Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real-life always comes first. All we ask for is for a notification so planning can be done accordingly!
A trial period will commence from the first raiding day you will participate in. Feedback will be given at the end of the trial; you are free to contact an officer to check on your progression whilst ongoing the trial period.
What you can expect from us:
· Effective communication and understandings.
· Set goals to accomplish.
· A place that you can chill.
· Good attitude.
· Honest and helpful feedback
If you would like to contact an officer, kindly feel free to do so. We expect you to help us maintain communication about and needs and concerns.
What we expect from you:
· A very good/healthy attendance.
· Good communication skills.
· Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role. Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for both.
· Ability to introspect regarding your play in order to be constantly improving.
Kindly reach out to us if you are interested, all communication will be done via Discord.
Who we are:
The Shadow Legion is an early evening raiding guild. Our goal is to try and clear the current content (Cutting Edge) as fast as we can and maintain a friendly and positive atmosphere.
We are a group of friends who enjoy playing together no matter what the content is. Our guys come from a hardcore raiding background dating all the way to TBC days. We know we can push the hardest content if we set our minds to it.
After a long hiatus from mythic raiding we are rebuilding our mythic roster to effectively start clearing mythic Ny'alotha. We currently have a very solid core group of players who have been together for a few years now. We are looking to fill our ranks with other like minded players with a background in mythic raiding and the attitude of improving themselves and the group as a whole.
We are currently 12/12HC and 5/12M looking to continue mythic progress.
Wednesday: 17:30 - 20:00
Sunday: 17:30 - 20:00
Monday 17:30 - 20:00
All times are Server time.
Times may be extended or an extra raid added during early progression if the group is willing to push harder.
We are currently trying to recruit mages as prio, but slots are open for anyone if they wish to apply.
What we expect from our raiders:
Attendance: We have a very chill raiding schedule, which is why we expect our raiders to have as close to a 100% attendance ratio as possible. We understand emergencies but if you cannot maintain close to perfect attendance then it will quickly become an issue due to time constraints.
Proficiency: We expect our raiders to be proficient with their classes and are always trying to improve. Whether it be by working on gear or going through your logs to find ways to improve, we will try our best to help where we can.
Communication: Headsets and a working mic are a must. You do not have to be talking all the time but being able to provide information quickly during a pull is a huge benefit.
Dedication: You need to have a positive attitude towards raiding and progressing. Understand that sometimes it takes time and effort to get some bosses down. We need players who are dedicated to achieve our common goal and maintain that competitive spark to push further where we can.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any more questions or wish to join us.
Night - Night#23645 (Guild Master)
Kaymer - Kaymer#2407 (Officer)
Blaster - Blaster#21232 (Recruitment Officer)
We are a newly formed Semi-Hardcore Mythic guild created by a core team of players of a former HC only guild, who achieved 4/8M EP as a small focus. Our current goals are to progress Nyalotha and the upcoming expansion Shadowlands, in a relaxed but still high-performing environment.
For questions or more information you can find us on discord or send a whisper in-game (information below)
(Progression times may be extended):
☩ Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 ST
☩ Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 ST
What we are currently looking for:
Paladin Mage DK
What to expect?
☩ Two organized raids a week
☩ Dedicated team of officers who will support the guild as much as possible.
☩ A very approachable atmosphere, suited for a variety of people.
☩ Raid consumables when progressing.
☩ Helpful environment.
What do we expect?
☩ To be on Discord during raids,working mic isn’t a necessity but it will be of great help in the future.
☩ Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it’s meant well.
☩ You have to be reliable – attending 85% of the raids, and also being consistent in raids.
☩ You have to perform to the best of your abilities and know how to optimize your gear.
☩ Research the class/spec you play and keeping it up to date.
Where to find us?
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
The Eternal Palace
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood