Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kenvar

Arm in arena

1 post in this topic

Hello the i play arms warrior in arena both 2´s and 3´s, i kinda struggle to find out witch weapon enchant is best for me, anyine can help me with that ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mystykall
      [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are:

Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time. 

The leaders of <Blackhole Gaming> have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild. 

Progression: 
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7M

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruitment is currently open for core spots.

High Need:

Damage Classes
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Hunter
      Warlock
      Mage

Healers 
      Priest
      Monk
      Shaman

We are looking to recruit all exceptional players, if you don’t see your class we may still have a spot for you. We are always looking for Tank/DPS or Heal/DPS to assist with certain strats.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

Raid Leader: Isabelli#1577
      Guild Master: Mystykall#1117
      Officers:
      Muphin#1909 
      Clandon#1499
      Ethica#1133
      Ancobestoco#1951
      Isabelli#1577
    • By Andrevich
      Gents,
      I've been playing Arms warrior since vanilla WOW and have never had a DPS problem before but recently I've been having a heck of time in Raids. I recently respecced my talents and attribute some of this to unfamiliarity with the rotation but I am following the rotation in the guide to the best of my ability. I've looked at similarly talented and gear warriors and noticed my haste seems lower than others but that overall my damage seems rather "spikey" for lack of a better description. I have attached my wow armoury link and the most recent log from the EN. What really puzzles me is that in Mythic dungeons I'm able to hold my own and usually lead or and number 2 in DPS. Any help would be much appreciated.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Andrevich/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8PT4yKzAhqjcwFaG#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=3
    • By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?... 

• By Matster
      Just thought I would ask the group, Does it seem like arms kind of got screwed a bit with no Health CD besides the raid wide Commanding Shout?  I'm finding that I have to carry some health pots for Oh Shit moments during the raid when enraged regen used to help keep me up at other times.  Trying to get a hit off on the boss after getting a victory rush kind of sucks.