Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kenvar

Arm in arena

1 post in this topic

Hello the i play arms warrior in arena both 2´s and 3´s, i kinda struggle to find out witch weapon enchant is best for me, anyine can help me with that ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Frostjin
      <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      About Us:
      <Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. 
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      What We Offer: 
      The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 10,000 members in 11 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
      In WoW: 
      9 Raid Teams - ranging from Normal to Mythic 7/7 M + 6/10 M Progression Multiple PvP Teams Room for advancement as a staff member Always active guild chat - 11 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runs Out of WoW:
      Private game servers w/ events Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more BF1 + BF4 Clan ESO Guild Rust Clan FFXIV Company Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, Tower Unite, and more Always active Discord w/ over 2500 connected users Drinking Nights _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      More Information:
      <Currently Online> Has something to offer for everyone, if you are a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you can find a place here at Currently Online. If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.currentlyonline.gg , or contact an officer directly.
      Contact Us: 
      You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below.
      Add one of the following officers to your Btag:
      Coldcrow#1329
      Joberty#7753
      Empathine#3105
      OR
      Email us at:
      Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg
      Swampage@currentlyonline.gg
      We hope to see everyone in game!

• By HerrDave
      Some backstory - I started as a protection warrior so I could pull a load of mobs and AoE them into a puddle over time without being liquefied myself.
      I went like this from 1-100 without a hitch. Switched to Arms because of my fascination with Blademasters and Blackhand and I was promptly curb-stomped into oblivion.

From what I've experienced, Arms has incredibly bursty unpredictable damage which can either annihilate a target or grant you no procs whatsoever making for long gaps in the fight during which you will do negligible damage.

The only self-healing abilities you have are:
      Second Wind - Restores 6% of your maximum health ever 1 second after 5 seconds without taking damage.
      Victory Rush - Heals you for 30% of your maximum health, only useable after killing an enemy.
      Touch of Zakajz - 3%-6%-9% of mortal strike's damage is returned to you as health.

If during a fight a monster starts out DPSing you, the fight is already over and you are graced with the choice of fleeing or dying because your defensive cooldowns aren't the best thing in the world.
      This becomes very evident when attempting to solo rares or even packs of mobs larger than three at 110.

There are two builds for Arms circling the web.
      In short these are their gimmicks.
      -Great for sniping stragglers in PvP
      Cons
      -Very clunky use of Focused Rage
      -Only shines in Colossus Smash windows
      -Very Poor AoE, cooldown based
      -Consistent damage
      -Some freedom with talents
      Cons
      -Stale rotation (You don't build towards something)
      -Sub-par AoE
      -Poor burst damage

TL:DR
      I had an astonishingly hard time as an Arms warrior, even fighting two enemies at a time I would come very close to dying.
      My damage was GREAT but only during the windows provided by battle cry/avatar combo.
      My survivability sucked, my damage sucked, my AoE sucked, and I ended going back to Protection to progress.

I REALLY want to like Arms, but it just falls on its face every time I try to use it.

I call to you Arms warriors, you brave few - what is the trick to the specialization?
      What is the purpose / focus of the spec?
    • By ZuzgwangGroo
      Hello all, 
                   Thanks for your yalls time and I hope I am in the the right place to ask. First things first, here is my toons info page. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Aurgus/advanced . The question I have is this. On the Arms Warrior guide, it states the the stat priority for Arms Warrior is Mastery>Haste>Versatility>Strength>Crit . Then the first thing it says in the next paragraph is the following.
      Strength is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
      Critical Strike provides additional damage to your attacks and abilities, and also increases your rage generated by auto-attack swings on successful critical strikes.
      As a on and off again / returning player and all around general boob, I mean, NOOB lol, this is extremely confusing. I am already and almost done with my main Warrior quest, and I have so far chosen gear that focused on Mastery and Haste. But from that the guide says, I am doing it wrong?
      Thanks again for your time , any help would be appreciated, and MUCH LOVE from Wisconsin :)

ZugzwangGroo,
      All Who Wander Are Not Lost :)
    • By Sharknad0
      This is my current pawn string from sims:
      Agility=21.87, CritRating=18.49, HasteRating=24.16, MasteryRating=22.94, Versatility=17.33
      Is anyone else getting haste over mastery and agi? I recently got the Mantle (FINALLY!), so not sure if that is affecting anything. I know crit used to be important for Mantle, so I am not sure why it would be the culprit here. I even tested swapping out my enchants to haste and it did provide a slight boost while maintaining the same scaling. Mastery is at 9300, Crit at 9300 and Haste at 8000 (Roughly), so I definitely dont feel I have enough mastery to start warranting haste over it and agi.
      Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too?
      I do have the current sim build, so no issues there.