Kenvar

Arm in arena

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello the i play arms warrior in arena both 2´s and 3´s, i kinda struggle to find out witch weapon enchant is best for me, anyine can help me with that ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Talethiel
      We've cleared heroic multiple times and are recruiting to build an unstoppable mythic team for BfA raiding! Fur fun we do all kinds of content like achievement runs and PVP. 
      We raid on thursdays and sundays 20:30-23:30 server time. We expect everyone to be on discord during raid times. We are searching for committed players that want to become a part of our team and don’t just want to grab a quick curve. So please have either already cleared heroic or at least multikills on other bosses. 
      Right now we are looking for more HEALERS and RDPS (especially a SHAMAN). We do consider all classes and specs though. Minimum itemlevel 945. 
      If you’re interested feel free to add me on batlle.net (Vefreas#2920) or contact me on discord (Vefreas#9038).
    • By gregn6238
      Hey guys, I'm doing a small study looking into why players chose to play in PvP realms and why others chose RP. It would be much appreciated if you all could just post a quick reply with a few words regarding why you chose which and your age (if you feel comfortable). Thanks you!

• By Jablee
      Hey all
      As the title says im having issues with low dps atm, when i sim myself on raidbots im supposed to do 1.3mil dps ish (iknow its perfect conditions) but atm im roughly doing hardly 1mil unless its execute phase. Any tips or suggestions i can do to improve my performence.
      Here's a log for examination pretty much represent my overall performence for single target bosses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TdhwyZKXq2rtjbxF/#fight=last&type=damage-done&source=14
      Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/auchindoun/slamlee
    • By Davidga13
      Anybody can help with this? I'm using simcraft to get the stat priority for my MM's gear but it is giving me crazy results, not sure why. Agility=83.13, Ap=80.24, CritRating=0.83, HasteRating=46.84, MasteryRating=1.04, Versatility=217.72, Dps=297.72
      According to stat priority lists, such as the icy veins one, mastery should be the predominant stat. Now I understand that it can change depending on gear and other things, but this much???
      I've attached a screenshot wit the settings in simcraft, in case it helps.
      Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Sorry if it's a noob question.
      Cheers!

• By Babblet
      Location: Horde, US Connected Realms: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar. 
      Raiding Times: Mon/Tue 7:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST

About us:
      We are former nolife raiders who now enjoy spending time outside our basements in the real world. Our total play time has decreased slightly but we still strive to meaningfully progress our characters through end game raiding. Currently we are recruiting new members to help us progress in the upcoming expansion. Join us and lets slay Dragons together!
      Apply if you are:
      interested in end game content; M+ Dungeons and Heroic/Mythic Raiding capable of critical thought and willing to contribute when discussing strategy a self-starter who plays to improve and keep up to date with latest theorycraft always on time and reliable  
      Recruitment Status: currently recruiting Ranged DPS, Healing classes.

Contacts/Battle Tags:
      Shig#1825 (Guild Master)
      Silvadine#1273 (Officer)
      Discord:
      Shig#8835
      Silvadine#1277