Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[US-Drak'Tharon][PLAYER][H] Hypercane (Resto/Ele Sham) Needs Reliable Friends/Guild

1 post in this topic

Example of my raid healing UI here (random shit pug heroic)

I'll soon add a video for Elemental DPS version of my UI.
It seems as though few guilds exist nowadays. Instead, people form communities of truthworthy players from other realms to complete raid content if they happen to be online. No specific raid times, just build the right group of friends and you're bound to have a good experience. This is what I need help achieving.
I've been solo since WoD and it becomes very boring fast. Also frustrating as you often are playing with players with little skill or knowledge of what to do. I consider myself very good at playing my roll/class, but not dedicated enough to dedicate 20 hours of progression raiding in mythic each week. I'll do mythic casually, just not willing to dedicate time as a primary roster raider. My raid awareness is pristine, as a healer I still tend to top the interrupt charts. I make active use of all of my abilities when they're of use.
I haven't done progression raiding or arena since Wrath. Then I was realm first 25 Nax and Ulduar as a tank. I was also 2450 in 2vs2 playing prot warrior with resto druid. I was also 2300 in 3v3. Sadly, that account got banned early Cataclysm for using a fishing bot :(
I always view youtube videos extensively on mechanics of raid bosses so I know my role and how to play it well before attempting it. I'm always reading articles on how to improve my play style.
I am great at addon configuring at this point; especially weakauras 2. Examples as follows:
If my interrupt ability is off cooldown and my target is casting an interruptable spell; I'll hear a noise indicating to interrupt.
If my spell reflect is off cooldown, and my focus is casting hex, polymorph, cyclone, or fear; I'll hear a different noise indicating to reflect it.
My weakauras also shows me my optimal rotation based on current conditions, I've set it up to be that accurate.
If my health drops below 40%, a warlock stone symbol pops up in front of my character (If I  have one available to use) - same with victory rush.

Extensive knowledge of macros as well. Here's an awesome one if you don't have it; If you have the Nagrand combat mount but want to integrate it into a... use Nagrand combat mount if in Nagrand, use specific mount if zone permits no flying, use flying mount if zone allows it:
/run local m,f="Trained Snarler","Drake of the West Wind";if GetZoneText()=="Nagrand" then m="Garrison Ability" elseif GetCurrentMapContinent()~=7 and IsFlyableArea() then m=f end CastSpellByName(m)

I fear I'll quit this game again if I can't find reliable intelligent players to make arena and raid progress with. Having people in voice chat with a sense of humor helps; often hard to come by.
Please provide me with advice, or your status as a player and your ID so we can build a community of great casual players.
Thank you,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wixii
      Boom Time is currently recruiting healers (and as always exceptional dps).
      What healers do we need?
      - Paladin (high)
      - Monk
      - 870+ (Not absolute minimum)
      - Mythic experience or impressive logs
      - A sense of humour
      Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
      Thursday - 19:00-23:00
      Sunday - 19:00-23:00
      Contact info, about us, etc
      Wixii#2580 (Healing Officer)
      Origin#2634 (Ranged Officer)
      Warlofd#2979 (Melee Officer)
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), EPGP Lootmaster, DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [3/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out the application on our website!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891
    • By SharWinchester
      Hi everyone. Im currently playing enhancement shaman and I love the playstyle but usually when im in a dungeon I cant do as much damage as the others. For example my friend is playing a frost mage and he is doing 5 times my damage. He has heirlooms tho. There are some guys doing 15/20 k dps and im doing 1.5 at max. Im level 70 and I think im following my stats right. Im also trying to do my rotation right and I dont think thats the problem. There is my armory link: . Should I worry about my damage or its normal for this level and gear? :) 
    • By Kelp
      Type: Semi-hardcore
      Progression: 2/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
      Faction: Horde
      Server: <Lustful> - [Zul’jin]
      Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm-12am EST (Server Time)
      Apply here:
      <Lustful> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented mythic guild!
      We are currently looking for most classes and roles:
      Tank: Highly experienced/Know fights/Willing to communicate/Good attitude
      Healer: Holy Paladin, HIGH DEMAND!
      Range damage: High demand.
      Melee damage: Slots competitive, apply anyway.
      Be on time
      Have Discord for voice communication
      Have installed the required add-ons
      Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
      Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
      Loot Rules:
      Loot Council
      Add-on List:
      Deadly Boss Mods
      Casual players are more than welcome to join for assistance in leveling, dungeons, and other content. Something is always going on within <Lustful>! Social oriented players will never be without something to do. Our Discord is available to all guild members.
      Message me for more information:
      Kelp-Zul'jin or Ragnar#11614
    • By Adelynd
      Who We Are
      Lunae was created in early 2011 by a group of friends that have busy real lives with jobs and families.  We like to do things well but our families and friends come first.  We are looking for mature, fun, experienced, and skilled players who want to join a friendly raiding environment.  We offer a mature atmosphere that loves to raid more with the person than with a player and knows that in the end, real life is all that matters.  If you think this way then we may be the right guild for you.
      DPS and healer-prefer priest.
      Raid Schedule
      We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 23:30-02:00
      EN-Normal 7/7 Heroic 2/7
      Our Expectations for Raiders
      Be at the raid entrance 15 minutes prior to start time when invites occur Attend at least 2/3 raids per week Have fully gemmed, enchanted, and repaired gear~have an in-depth knowledge of your class Regularly read the guild forums, read up/watch videos on boss tactics before the raid Have food, flasks and potions with you Have a headset and be able to not only listen but speak English. Applications
      When applying to Lunae remember that our only insight into who you are is based on what you write on the application form.  Please be thorough.  If accepted you will be considered a trial raider for a couple of weeks so the guild may evaluate your suitability for Lunae.  Apply at:
      If you would like to have more information about Lunae please leave a message or contact Adelynd#1667 in-game.