sskott

[US-Drak'Tharon][PLAYER][H] Hypercane (Resto/Ele Sham) Needs Reliable B.net Friends/Guild

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Example of my raid healing UI here (random shit pug heroic)

I'll soon add a video for Elemental DPS version of my UI.

It seems as though few guilds exist nowadays. Instead, people form communities of truthworthy players from other realms to complete raid content if they happen to be online. No specific raid times, just build the right group of battle.net friends and you're bound to have a good experience. This is what I need help achieving.

I've been solo since WoD and it becomes very boring fast. Also frustrating as you often are playing with players with little skill or knowledge of what to do. I consider myself very good at playing my roll/class, but not dedicated enough to dedicate 20 hours of progression raiding in mythic each week. I'll do mythic casually, just not willing to dedicate time as a primary roster raider. My raid awareness is pristine, as a healer I still tend to top the interrupt charts. I make active use of all of my abilities when they're of use.

I haven't done progression raiding or arena since Wrath. Then I was realm first 25 Nax and Ulduar as a tank. I was also 2450 in 2vs2 playing prot warrior with resto druid. I was also 2300 in 3v3. Sadly, that account got banned early Cataclysm for using a fishing bot :(

I always view youtube videos extensively on mechanics of raid bosses so I know my role and how to play it well before attempting it. I'm always reading articles on how to improve my play style.

I am great at addon configuring at this point; especially weakauras 2. Examples as follows:

If my interrupt ability is off cooldown and my target is casting an interruptable spell; I'll hear a noise indicating to interrupt.
If my spell reflect is off cooldown, and my focus is casting hex, polymorph, cyclone, or fear; I'll hear a different noise indicating to reflect it.
My weakauras also shows me my optimal rotation based on current conditions, I've set it up to be that accurate.
If my health drops below 40%, a warlock stone symbol pops up in front of my character (If I  have one available to use) - same with victory rush.

Extensive knowledge of macros as well. Here's an awesome one if you don't have it; If you have the Nagrand combat mount but want to integrate it into a... use Nagrand combat mount if in Nagrand, use specific mount if zone permits no flying, use flying mount if zone allows it:

/run local m,f="Trained Snarler","Drake of the West Wind";if GetZoneText()=="Nagrand" then m="Garrison Ability" elseif GetCurrentMapContinent()~=7 and IsFlyableArea() then m=f end CastSpellByName(m)

I fear I'll quit this game again if I can't find reliable intelligent players to make arena and raid progress with. Having people in voice chat with a sense of humor helps; often hard to come by.

Please provide me with advice, or your status as a player and your battle.net ID so we can build a community of great casual players.

Thank you,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aachoo
      [Lightbringer][A] <Novus Sanctum> (9/9N 9/9H ToS) LF Melee/Ranged DPS
      Recruiting:
      Melee DPS
      • Rogue
      • Demon Hunter
      Ranged DPS
      • Hunter
      • Mage
      • Warlock
      • Priest
      Raid Times (PST):
      • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      • Saturday(fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      Application:
      • http://novuskiller.enjin.com/
      Please fill out the application if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Wiretwister#1209 on battle net, Breebird, or Melyssana
      About <Novus Sanctum>:
      9/9 N TOS : 9/9 H TOS
      We’re looking for a few good players to join our ranks so that we can push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as well as get ready for Argus raids.
      What you need:
      • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation
      • Pull 700k dps minimum
      • Be ilvl 900
      • Have at least 60 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
      • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, Weak Auras,RCLootCouncil EPGP, etc.)
      • Have a positive and constructive attitude. 
      We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes flask, pots, tomes, and being ON TIME. 
      Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
      We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is friendly, helpful, supportive, and rewarding. When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.
      We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. To add a bit onto this, we're mainly worried about the points into your weapon. We can gear you up to where you need to be pretty quickly but we can't level your weapon for you. So, as long as your weapon is in a pretty good spot and your gear isn't 825, hit Aachoo or Melyssana up in game.
      We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be a bit lower than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.
      If you have any questions, contact our raid lead Melyssana or recruiter Aachoo or Breebird
    • By Chumani
      Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 9/9 H ToS....  Consistant and Dependable members! (Who can handle cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously)
      As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
      *****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself!
      Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour!
      Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
      We use MUMBLE voice server, it is required and no exceptions!
      We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
      Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!)
      We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun!
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366 

(We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!)
      ******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below*******
      http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248100
    • By pizzawarlock
      <In Cats We Trust> is a casual leveling guild that is recruiting new players of all levels to join us for ridiculous shenanigans and good times. Our raid team is also looking for new recruits! We raid Saturdays and Sundays 9:30 EST. Looking for heals and dps. We are friendly, helpful and love having a good time. Our members dabble in a bit of everything and are friendly to all types of players. Join us today!
      Contact mochi#1626
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: 
      Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 930~ ilvl
      - 62+ traits.
      - 6/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Death Knight: Blood/Unholy.
      Warrior: Arms.
      Monk: Brewmaster.
      Druid: Guardian.
      Hunter: MM/BM.
      Mage: Frost/Fire.
      Rogue: Assassination/Subtlety.
      Priest: Shadow.
      Warlock: Affliction/Destruction.
      Any and all applications will be considered.