Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salvation1326

Random A** Priest Deck from lvl 20-14 with 2 losses

1 post in this topic

Hey everyone Peter here,

First time writing but I have browsed the site for decks many times.

So the other day I made a Priest deck just to complete a Priest Dominance quest. I have no idea how it works, but it just does. I have been real sucky since the latest ladder rest and stuck at level 20 since it happened. I don't have many good cards as I haven't really played day-in-day-out until these last few weeks and have missed many quest opportunities.

So here is the deck;

2x Circle of Healing

1x Silence

2x Light of Naaru

2x Mind Vision

2x Power Word: Shield

2x Northshire Cleric

2x Zombie Chow

1x Shadow Word: Pain

1x Shadowboxer

2x Shadow Word: Death

2x Dark Cultist

1x Shadow Madness

2x Auchenai Soulpriest

2x Lightspawn

2x Holy Nova

1x Loatheb

1x Cabal Shadow Priest

1x Ragnaros the Fire Lord

1x Mind Control

Sooo basically I want to know, what do you guys think? It has given me a fair bit of success over the last 3 days (level 14 is the highest I have achieved). And basically my other question is, do you guys know why it works? I originally went for an Auchenai healing damage deck, as you can see with the Zombie Chows and Circle of Healing, but more often than not, it just works well as a regular control deck even without drawing the Auchenais.

Thanks,

Salvation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Priest Standard Deck.
    • By stormcaster
      I will keep this brief as I know folks like to get to the point!
      We are a 7/7M 3/3H raid team looking to add one Resto Shaman or one Holy/Disc Priest to our core raid team. We are on the PVE server Uldum and have been raiding since Vanilla. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11 EST and Sunday from 7-11EST. Hit me up in game if this sounds like a match with what you are looking for and we can chat, look at logs, etc!
      Stormcaster#1629

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Priest: Disc and Shadow(Shadow is currently very wanted)
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.
    • By Narii625
      VISIT OUR WEBSITE!
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      LOOT STYLE
      Currently we are using the EPGP system (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP).
      The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), EPGP Lootmaster, DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      RAIDING SCHEDULE
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [6/7H] Trial of Valor, [2/3N] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. The Karazhan mega-dungeon is done on a weekly basis on Saturdays! We will help with attunement! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!

If you are interested please fill out the application on our website!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, Battle.net ID: Narii#1891
      www.bootypirates.guildlaunch.com

• By Voizu
      Hello fellas and Shadow Priest friends!

I got a semi-big problem and I hope that some of you guys could help me. I think my DPS is too low for my GS and I am clueless what I could do different to have more damage done! I mean I don't think myself a total noob and I am better than the most Shadows I see when I go dungeons or raid but I know I could do more ...

Here is my gear (which btw is trangsmogged pretty stilishly :p)
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/die-aldor/voizu/simple

Here are the logs of yesterday - Monday, 11.14.2016
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NvBxJrLdGzqaXTby/#fight=13

Don't look at Ursoc or the Nightmare Dragons ... I died too early and I was derp :s
      I think a good damage boss for Shadow Priests is Elerethe, as you can use your S2M as soon as you land on the second platform yet I only have 315k. An other example is Odyn with 280k. I mean okay, we tried him the first time and wiped once but he is not really complicated and I got a good hang on him and still I wonder how some Shadow Priests have over 400k DPS fighting Odyn. I know I only have one Legendary and it's not very good but luck's not on my side I guess. 

Any hints what I do better to be THE DPS monster :D, or atleast have more DPS?

Have a nice everyone and I want to thank you in advance for all your helpful tips!
      Voizu