Salvation1326

Random A** Priest Deck from lvl 20-14 with 2 losses

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hey everyone Peter here,

First time writing but I have browsed the site for decks many times.

So the other day I made a Priest deck just to complete a Priest Dominance quest. I have no idea how it works, but it just does. I have been real sucky since the latest ladder rest and stuck at level 20 since it happened. I don't have many good cards as I haven't really played day-in-day-out until these last few weeks and have missed many quest opportunities.

So here is the deck;

2x Circle of Healing

1x Silence

2x Light of Naaru

2x Mind Vision

2x Power Word: Shield

2x Northshire Cleric

2x Zombie Chow

1x Shadow Word: Pain

1x Shadowboxer

2x Shadow Word: Death

2x Dark Cultist

1x Shadow Madness

2x Auchenai Soulpriest

2x Lightspawn

2x Holy Nova

1x Loatheb

1x Cabal Shadow Priest

1x Ragnaros the Fire Lord

1x Mind Control

Sooo basically I want to know, what do you guys think? It has given me a fair bit of success over the last 3 days (level 14 is the highest I have achieved). And basically my other question is, do you guys know why it works? I originally went for an Auchenai healing damage deck, as you can see with the Zombie Chows and Circle of Healing, but more often than not, it just works well as a regular control deck even without drawing the Auchenais.

Thanks,

Salvation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By CountPacula
      I'm not quite sure what's going on, but for some reason, I have yet to pull ANY Priest cards out of the thirty or so packs of KFT that I've opened so far. The only KFT Priest card that I have at all is Shadowreaper Anduin, which I got for completing the prologue. It's not that I'm getting bad pulls in general - I've pulled multiple legendaries already, and have lots of cards for every other class.
      I suspect that I'm just having an odd run of luck, but it does seem to be a bit anomalous. What -are- the chances of not getting any cards from a particular class out of thirty packs?

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Kazakus Priest Deck List Guide.
    • By SoundBox97
      So I just got back into playing hearthstone again, been a little over a year(still consider myself a noob), and I just got enough dust to craft a legendary. I've been playing priest a lot lately due to the shadowreaper anduin drop, and I've really been enjoying it, but can't seem to get past rank 20. Should I craft Lyra, Raza, or Velen to make that deck better, or forgo crafting a legendary and focus more on rares/epics to fill out the deck?
      I think it's a control deck but I'm not entirely sure, still new to building decks.
      http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/priest#38:1;74:1;232:1;315:2;401:1;415:2;431:2;438:1;544:1;547:1;600:2;641:1;656:1;671:1;35240:1;49630:2;49638:1;55543:2;58722:2;62870:1;62889:1;62951:2
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Deathrattle (Amara Quest) Priest Deck List Guide.