Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Threonin

[Prot] Warrie-Tank having probs @ Oregorger

6 posts in this topic

Hey, 

we need some help with the orgorger fight on HC.

I noticed that our Warrie-Tank is taking a lot more dmg from Acidtorrent then i am.

He is using a Dmg-reduction CD for every AT, but he still takes about 80kish more Dmg.

Has anyone a few Tips so we can make it easier for our Warrie.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/en/reports/tkzZhpvT2mrBNfqD#view=execution&fight=4

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/Blackrock/B%C3%A2rliner/advanced

Edited by Threonin

As far as I can tell, there ain't much more he can do.

You got a pally and resto druid, you should communicate with them to use saves on your warrior when he doesn't have shield wall for acid torrent.

he is using Demo-Shout in between Shieldwallusage, does this even work on AT?

I quite have the same problem, in guild we cycle cooldowns from healers on me when i dont have anything up.

Barkskin from druid, vegilance from the arms warrior in our raid team, amplify magic, hand of sacrifice and so on. all this will help the warrior tank really much.

he can use his Shield barrier to absorb damage to.

I use to cast shield wall on first,

the a full barrier (40rage) and demo shout on the second.

after that we fit in our healers or others cd.

your warrior tank could also use vegilance on the dk to help him a bit smile.png

Edited by Pladesmeden

i dont need that vigi becouse it doesnt stack with my 40% from Rune Tap xD and i can use it on every AT

I quite have the same problem, in guild we cycle cooldowns from healers on me when i dont have anything up.

Barkskin from druid, vegilance from the arms warrior in our raid team, amplify magic, hand of sacrifice and so on. all this will help the warrior tank really much.

he can use his Shield barrier to absorb damage to.

I use to cast shield wall on first,

the a full barrier (40rage) and demo shout on the second.

after that we fit in our healers or others cd.

your warrior tank could also use vegilance on the dk to help him a bit smile.png

Just want to clarify that a full Shield Barrier is 60 rage. Make sure he's tming t so that the Barrier is going off <1s before the Acid Torrent or the DoT may eat his or her Barrier.

i dont need that vigi becouse it doesnt stack with my 40% from Rune Tap xD and i can use it on every AT

Yes, it does.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Westy
      I have seen recently that Icy Veins changed the Protection Paladin stat priorities with the release of 7.1. I wanted to do my own research on it so downloaded the latest build of Simcraft  SimcSetup-710-01-Win64.exe , dated 2016-10-29 05:41, and run a tank based sim. No matter what settings I changed I could not replicate Icy Veins findings for their stat priorities of:
      Haste; Versatility; Mastery; Critical Strike. Further more as they do not post a pawn string or show weights it is also hard to see how much one stat is better than another.
      Anyhow I have run many many sims on this and the result I get is shown in the attached image. I set it to run 25000 sims with a patchwork fight using T19H. Even if I change it to T19M it does not really change the results.

As you can see it ranks Crit slightly above Mastery, but more or less equal, so why does Icy Veins say that Master is above Crit.
      Can anyone shed some light on this for me so I know I am gearing correctly. What do I believe?

Addition - I have run it on another Prot Paladin that has 888 gear and get the priorities of:
      Sta > Vers > Str ~= Crit ~= Mastery ~= Haste
      What is going on, am I doing something wrong or is it that there is no one glove fits all stat order. Maybe he has enough Mastery and Haste already so it only recomends Versitility as a good stat now. I am very confused.
    • By Hitry
      Hi I am working on a sim for prot warrior since simulationcraft doesn't work for it currently, you can check it out here if you like:
      http://protsim.herokuapp.com/
      It runs pretty slow so scaling will take a lot of time. Have some problems with it still, like where haste will give more or less uptime on shield block depending on the current rating for some reason. If you find any other bugs please let me know. Currently for me it reports armor>haste>mastery>vers>strength>crit, with armor pretty far ahead - could be that darkmoon fair armor trinket is worth a try!
    • By donaging
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to use an uncommon build: Crit - mastery - versatility - haste - because I thought to max my dps without lose too much survivality.
      These are my stats atm, with 2 different trinket.
      What do you think? am I doing a huge mistake?
      I'm 4/7 HC without problem, but i can't find a good trinket so i'm thinking that maybe i'm going to a wrong direction.

Armory

• By Debreker
      Hello!
      Today I found out about SimCraft in combination with the addon pawn (thanks finalboss for the video!).
      But my main question is: What are the "best" options to simulate with my prot warrior and get a proper stat weight and pawn string for a tank?
      I currently have the following settings (plots and reforge are disabled):

• By Ukjent
      Hi, 
      I was reading the stat guide and im not sure if i should use Empowered Seals or Holy Shield. 
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Ükjent/simple 
      The guide is saying you should have 1715 Haste if you are using Empowered Seals and 3858 if you are using Holy Shield.
      Question 1: Should i use Empowered Seal until i can reach 3858 haste or should i use Holy Shield? 
      Question 2: Ant tips on how i can get more haste? I know im missing the neck enchant. Im trying to get better gear with more haste. 
      If you see anything else i should change please let med know.
      Im new to pala tanking and i ove it so far :) 

Thanks!