Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Error 502, bad gateway

3 posts in this topic

I don't know where to post the bug report so I'll just land it here.

The title says it all. As I want to use the tool to find out which quests I haven't complete yet on my character, I get this error message since yesterday. I restarted my computer and all but still have this problem. 

Could you take a look? cause that tool is realy useful :)

Thank you,

I've given Damien a heads up on this - fingers crossed its something pretty easy to sort out

Thanks Peter!

Sorry about that, I did a major server upgrade yesterday and it broke Apache, the web server we use to run these tools: quest checker, hearthstone quizz, but also the tooltips in the forum editor.

I fixed it this morning, so it should be fine now smile.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gregith
      My raid member is having issues doing reasonable DPS as a Fire Mage and I lack the knowledge to help him.
      His armory I didn't specifically choose Ursoc I just feel that it is a good baseline of what he does with minimum movement.
      I can get more details from him if required. He is getting mad at himself for not understanding what he is doing wrong. And my knowledge of classes stop outside of melee.
    • By Novax73
      recently back to WOW, used my lvl 100 boost on my Combat rogue and my DPS is half of what it should be. My Item lvl is about 670. My single target is about 16K and my multi is around 21K. the DMG calculators say it should be between 29K-36K single and 34K-50K multi. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. i use instant poison and Toggle Blade Flurry when its a multi target event and of when single. I Use Anticipation over mark of death as i find it easier.
      My rotation is start Ambush>Revealing strike>SnD
      then i pop my cool downs normally in this order. Killing Spree, Shiv, vanish>ambush>Preparation>Vanish>Ambush>AR
      Then SS>5X CP>Eviscerate till any cool down resets while keeping SnD, Revealing strike and Internal Bleeding from Kidney shot up as much as possible. 
      I don't know what i am doing wrong, is it just being accustomed to the game? I've seen many videos on Rogue rotations and they don't do much more than me. 
      I need help and have no idea whats wrong Please Help me.
    • By Seri
      Hello people, new to the forums here but I need some serious help as I don't know where I'm going wrong. 
      So I'm 10/14 hc and recently I've found my dps in these heroics worsening and I don't know why. We have 3 other hunters in the group of a similar ilvl to what I am and I'm just not pulling their numbers. In normal I'm still topping the charts with the other guys I just don't know what I'm missing! Hopefully you guys will be able to suggest where it is I might be fecking up!
      Heres my armory :
      Heres our log :
      And here's one hopeful hunter
    • By CameronHuson
      Hey all, this is my first time making a forum post here, but I felt that I needed to ask the community this question...
      I was looking at World of Logs records for various SoO bosses, and i saw that some players in the top 10 had about 20 million damage done, whereas others had just off 200 million, when looking further I noticed that:
      As is the case with this mage, they performed a powerful burst opener, then wiped on the boss, and when uploaded to WoL it counts the same on the dps counts, thus enabling players to perform powerful openers and deliberately wipe in an attempt to set high records.
      Is this true, or am I seeing things?
      Thanks for your time :)
    • By VonBek
      As asked for, character info:
      Additional Info for Char sheet:
      Shoulders :currently farming last few bosses not dropped so far this week in LFR and also Galleon / OON still to drop this week too. If no Shoulders dropped from any Shoulders will be replaced with Barrens Trade-In this week.
      Accesories : still deciding whether to replace one of the rings with SPA Seal ( 522 ) ring or max for week ( will cap out around 1390 ) and then at some point next week get the Talisman Trinket again from SPA
      Enchantments: returning character so no silly amounts of cash floating about, please do not suggest anything greater than Windsong for weapons, and no Endgame enchants for anything rating less than 522... my server is silly prices for things like Dancing steel etc. ( Two points... yes the boots are getting another enchant... i misread it and thought it was 120 XD... and yes i know i still have some missing enchants again due to recent drops / short LFR queues last night and day before plus work )
      Belt Buckle: i'll get it when i drop a decent belt... server is currently about 700g for the buckle and with my luck i'd drop and upgrade next day
      Gems : they have been rejigged slightly on advice on server, was told to drop secondaries on red for pure +agi gems, go Agi + haste or pure haste on yellow and on blue drop any stat ( sta usually ) for pure secondaries.. as stated earlier just back into raiding recently ( only returned to game 6 weeks ago ish) so still doing the BP quests so no Sha Touched gem yet or Capacitive ( which i'll be keeping for a 522 chest )
      Profs: keeping LW since the leg / bracers is 2 good enchants, however Engineering is either due to be maxed or else swapped for enchanting. please factor this in to any advice.
      Reforges : as suggested my yourselves in a few posts and also by some combat thread on EJ refoges now switched from AGI > HIT/EXP cap 7.5% ( softcap 2550 on both) > Haste > Crit > Mastery to Haste > Mastery > Crit ... however if anything my DPS seems to have got slightly worse since doing that and the moving to pure agi gems in red and agi + haste in yellow or pure haste
      Poisons: Deadly plus Leeching... our servers LFR healers are bad enough most of the time without dumping the self-heal feed from LP. Switching poisons out of LP is not an option till i get myself a raiding guild XD
      Combat Logs : none as yet, tried setting up a WOL account but every time i submit registration it's throwing me a 508 error ( server gateway timed out )
      as suggested by various sites like here / noxxic / EJ
      Trash... don't care, go with whatever is dropping them fastest.
      usually either RS/EA (glyphed)/ SnD (2 or 3 points)/MFD/Rupture@5/Spam SS to refresh or eviscerate as situation demands on low numbers or as suggested FoK/CT@5 with Killing spree thrown in if will be back up for Boss on >5.
      Obviously AdrRush and SB are popped unless Boss due to start soon.. First Trash and where possible are started with stealth / SStep / Ambush/RS/EA/SnD@4/MFD/Rupture@5
      CoS / Feint (Glyphed when needed) for Mitigiation
      Major Glyphs : AdrRush/Debilitate/Expose Armour usual, Debilitate dropped for Feint where required
      Minor glyphs : Safe Fall, Decoy, Killing Spree ( handier than folk think for keeping out of Tanks road XD )
      Preferred Start when some idiot tank doesn't pull without Warning:
      Stealth > either Sprint or Shadowstep > Ambush - 2pts
      RS > EA - 4pts
      Pop SnD for first time
      MFD > Rupture@5
      Pop Killing Spree
      moment KS stops pop Macro'd AdrRush ( dualcast of AR and SB)
      Spam SS and eviscerate every time it's at 4 to save wasted CP ( tried it at 5 too, no real difference i could see)
      Spam SS
      Refresh RS/SnD@5/Rupture@5/EA as needed
      Pop KS when available (always before popping AR/SB)
      Pop AR/SB when moment comes up unless KS comes up just before or just after (obv pop KS first)
      Pop MFD when up for 5pt Eviscerate unless it comes off CD handy for Clipping SnD/Rupture for a full refresh
      ShadStep when required to either catch runner or get back out tanks road if he swings the mob away from Cloth / Healers
      Now for the problem...
      I don't know whether it's my gear, whether it's the fact Skada doesn't shutdown during downtimes ( it's LFR so lots of downtimes, folk wanting mass res, tactics getting explained, kicking the guy that thinks "it's fun" to run under garalon etc etc etc ), whether it's due to me starting in vanilla and playing in BC so understanding that sometimes chasing adds is actually required and sometimes you don't want to waste some CDs on them if you're gonna be back on the boss soon, having to chase bosses constantly cause some kid tanks then bricks it when he hits 50~% health rather than trust the healers or even just latency or reflexes issues...
      but according to Skada i'm pulling 20 to 25k DPS at times with my best being 32k.. to the point of usually slotting in just above the healers in the table ( though never last above healers XD ).... but with an activity of 95 to 98% and usually mid table for actual damage ( at times i've had to drop from melee after aggroing the mob off tanks )
      I know a log would help but as said having problems getting WOL setup but the old rule of thumb we used to have was
      Bad DPS / Bad activity - slacker with low skills
      Good DPS / bad activity - slacker with good skills and/or gear
      Bad DPS / Good Activity - has potential, usually either bad rotation or gear... sometimes literally just a reforge or gem problem ( we had a guy show 99.2% activity but crap DPS... turns out he hadn't reforged and was at 3.7% hit and 13% exp with everything in mastery and hardly any crit or hate.. he was Fury DW )
      Good DPS / Good Activity - recruit him if you can... skills plus gear A-OK
      I'm hoping that i'm just doing something wrong with the gear and gems, or i'm maybe doing something wrong with talents ( hardly ever use Deadly Throw but seemed best of bad bunch, and lets not even go near tier with Dirty Tricks in it ) or rotation.
      Thanks for taking the time to read the Wall of Doom... sorry Text, and thanks in advance to anyone able to offer any help.