- Toughness, grants 480 stamina.
- Can be useful for tanks or in PvP.
- Bonus: Lifeblood 2880haste for 20s every 2 minutes. Same as 480 passive haste. Also has a very minor heal 13875 to 16125.
- Bonus: Master of Anatomy, grants 480 Critical strike rating.
- Bonuses: Enchant Ring - Greater Strength, Enchant Ring - Greater Intellect, Enchant Ring - Greater Agility and Enchant Ring - Greater Stamina, give 160 Strength, Agility, Intellect or 240 Stamina respectively. These stats are doubled because we have 2 rings. The tooltip on the stamina enchant says 160, but the effect is already 240. This is just a tooltip error.
- Bonuses: Socket Bracer and Socket Gloves. 320 for any stat or 480 stamina. No epic gems are in the beta, they will probably be added in 5.2 or 5.3.
- New cogwheel gems and head items have been added. I won't link all of them but you can find them here: Helms and Gems.
- There are new engineering gadgets: most are popular upgrades of
- The first one is Wormhole Generator: Pandaria which teleports the user to a random location in Pandaria. There is no Cataclysm equivalent, but Wrath of the Lich King/Northrend had a similar wormhole generator.
- Blingtron 4000 is an upgrade of jeeves. He likes to be called Bling and gives out a random gift( Blingtron 4000 Gift Package) once a day if you talk to him. The contents are still unknown.
- Thermal Anvil puts down a Thermal Anvil which is an anvil and a forge at the same time, which is very useful for Blacksmiths and Engineers. (lasts 5 minutes, 5 minute cooldown).
- A new set of goggles has been added which allows you to see additional mining nodes, herbs and hides in Pandaria Mist-Piercing Goggles. For now they are BoE and do not require engineering. The exact effect is still unknown but it would be most likely that it just increases the amount of resources gained form gathering.
- The old Deepdive Helmet which allowed to breathe underwater gets an update. The Advanced Deepdive Helmet now also has an on-use effect which increases swim speed by 150% for 15 seconds (1 minute cooldown). The helm cannot be used to transmogrify, while the previous version can be. The previous version can still be learned through the Schematic: Deepdive Helmet, but this schematic is no longer obtainable in the game. If you don't already have it or find it on the Auction House you won't be able to craft this.
- Some fun gadgets. The first one is used to open locks (doors/ lockboxes). The other 2 are AoE damage gadgets: Locksmith's Powderkeg, G91 Landshark and Goblin Flame Thrower, Mark II.
- Two new scopes have been added: Mirror Scope and Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom
- Two new BoE mounts have been added as well as a new pet: Geosynchronous World Spinner, Depleted-Kyparium Rocket and Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling.
- New fireworks have been added: Celestial Firework, Grand Celebration Firework and Jade Serpent Firework.
- Some BoP Item enhancements have been added as well, 3 hand enchants, a belt and a back enchant. The belt and cloak enchant are mostly utility: The belt enchant Watergliding Jets provides water walking and swim speed, while the Goblin Glider gives slow fall speed while boosting you forward, but has a chance to malfunction.
The glove enchants provide either a dodge buff, a ranged fire attack or a stat increase. The numbers on these enchants probably aren't final just yet. Phase Fingers, Incindiary Fireworks Launcher and Synapse Springs
- Bonus: Mixology an extra 320 Strength, Agility, Intellect, Spirit or 480 Stamina when using a flask. The duration of flasks is also doubled .
- So far there is no upgraded equivalent of the cauldrons in the beta. We'll have to wait and see what happens to them.
- While not flasked, alchemists can gain their buff through the use of Alchemist's Flask which is a non-consumable item. The tooltip is broken at the time of writing and shows 3420 bonus instead of 320.
- Alchemists may also specialize in one of three skills: Transmutation Master, Potion Master or Elixir Master. These skills are acquired from a quest given to you by the alchemy trainer in your capital at skill level 475. These skills give a chance to produce additional product when creating something you're specialised in. Note that the elixir mastery also procs on flasks.
- New glyphs have been added and many old ones have changed, I'll refer to the different MoP class guides for these additions (I think they will be released over time).
- New Darkmoon Faire decks/cards have been added. as usual Beta is Beta and tooltips might not be final yet. There is an agility DPS deck Relic of Xuen, a Strength DPS deck Relic of Xuen, an intellect DPS deck Relic of Yu'lon, A dodge Tanking deck Relic of Nuzao and a spirit Healing deck Relic of Chi Ji.
- Inscription now provides the shoulder enchants which removes the need to grind a reputation to exalted (like Therazane in Cataclysm). Like previously there are four normal versions and four greater versions. Obviously the greater ones will cost more but are also more powerful. You can find a list of the enchants below.
- The bonus from inscription comes from upgraded shoulder enchants which are relatively cheap to make, are BoP and as usual give a 320 bonus to intellect, agility, strength or 550 stamina.
- Scribes can now make staves and off-hand frills:
- Bonuses: 2 cut versions of Serpent's Eye. This will give a bonus of 320 in any stat or 480 stamina. The stat breakdown remains mostly the same.
- New Rings and necklaces crafting spells have been added, but the items have not so there is no way to look at them yet.
- No epic gems are in the beta, they will probably be added in a later patch (5.1, 5.2 or 5.3).
- Lastly, 5 mounts have been added to the profession. The epic one is made by combining the four other mounts which each cost 5x Orb of Mystery to make and judging by the vendor price the item used to have (25K gold) this item is probably very expensive. As the tooltip says the item is sold by Big Keech in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. This NPC however is not yet implemented in the beta. This will most likely be a gold sink in MoP since the item was first called "Something Expensive", it was then changed to "Golden Sink" before being named "Living Stone" and now "Orb of Mystery".
Here is a nice picture of the five mounts the way they currently look with modelviewer:
- Bonuses: Fur Lining - Agility, Fur Lining - Strengthand Fur Lining - Intellect each give 500 Agility, Strength or Intellect respectively.
- Tanks can use Fur Lining - Stamina which gives 750 stamina.
- These embossments replace normal wrist enchants, putting the bonuses at 330 intellect strength or agility and 750 stamina for tanks. Tanks do however lose some avoidance because they will be replacing Enchant Bracer - Superior Dodge
- Bonuses: Darkglow Embroidery, Lightweave Embroidery, Swordguard Embroidery 2500 intellect or spirit or 8000 attack power for 15 seconds.
- The proc effects are assumed to be about equal to a gain of a static 344 stats. This is compared to the previous version and can change in proc chance/cooldown/....
- Master's Spellthread and Sanctified Spellthread will probably be cheap versions of equally good leg enchants.
Feel free to point out any mistakes or elements I forgot.