Bugzy2341

Legion Crafting

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

I created a guide for Crafting in Legion. It was posted on Wowhead a few days ago. You can check it out here. http://www.wowhead.com/guide=5282. Let me know what you think of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kiowarixie
      Anyone else receiving fear that absolutely wipes haste off?
    • By Sojnekah
      Hey there, looking for some common mistakes I might be making in my gear or dps rotation that I am just not seeing. You'd think it would be pretty basic but my dps has been all over the place recently. 

I will be fighting kiljaeden (pretty standard) and have anywhere from 650-850dps average for the fight. It's gotten me kicked a couple times obviously despite being good on mechanics. I've reviewed several guides, made sure I am enchanted and gemmed... cannot figure it out. What am I doing wrong? (Yes low on meters for other fights as well though not always). 

924 iLevel, wearing legendary belt and chest (dont have tier to wear shoulders and chest)

67% Mastery (issue?) 
      24% Critical Strike
      29% Haste

Opener: Blood Fury, Tome (trinket), Crow, Bestial Wrath, Dire Frenzy, KC, AspectotW, Titan's Thunder, CS, KC, DF...

Repeat KC, CS, And cast DF whenever buff falls off or procs bonus. 

Talent Build is:
      Cobra
      Frenzy
      Posthaste
      Bestial
      Int
      Crow
      Killer Cobra

Helps, tips, advice welcome. 

Are there common mistakes to rotation i might be making even if u dont see it here? Should i be working hard to gear swap? I am at a loss and it is getting frustrating. Thanks
    • By p1xel8ted
      Hi guys, just the bi-annual gear check. On concordance 2.
      Currently 6/10M, 
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/stiix
      That has me in what I call my heroic/mythic gear, combined with interrupts and the the interrupts from tremble before me, the speed and haste boost is nice.

For raid gear, its a mix of M/H (always maintaining 4 set) tier with Skullflower's Haemostasis and Service of Gorefiend and ill swap out tremble for whatever is suited for the fight, and usually always go with purgatory.

Now I do have Royal Dagger Haft and Animated Exoskeleton as my trinkets, but could replace Royal Dagger Haft with Fang of Tichondrius (yay or nay). To be honest, in Mythic, the dagger has saved my butt numerous times and I don't like the loss of crit I get if i equip fang.
      My other legendaries are Shackles of Bryndaor and Archimonde's Hatred Reborn (which i never use)
      My main question is, is what I'm doing a good strategy, does the effects from skullflower and gorefiend outway the pure stats of my heroic setup? Plus any suggestions from the wise would be awesome. I try and follow the "Balanced" gearing strategy.
      Regards, and thanks,
      Stiix.
    • By Euphey
      Hi everyone! I am slightly suck on what gear i should be trying to go for right now, and itemization for what i have, and should be wearing, my armory is here :http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bãttousai/simple. My issue is that i have the legendary cloak and legendary pants so far and according to the guide those are both of the slots for the best tier pieces, is it worth wearing the tier pants over Valeeras Will? i dont have any logs at the moment, but i usually parse around 60% on fights with not much movement, but drops down to 30% on fights with movement and i feel like that is because my gear is not optimized compared to others of my item level, i have been playing rogue for a long time and i fully understand the rotation and am confident that i am doing everything correctly. How much of an item level drop should i allow to get better optimized stats? Thanks! Edit - The gems and weapon ilvl on the armory link is bogus, my weapons are 896 not 925, other than that everything is correct.
    • By Valkyr
      TL;DR: I'm mostly behind the curve each xpansion period in terms of being able to play certain decks. If I wait till year of mamoth I may miss out on experiencing certain decks which are viable right now but need specific legendaries like patches, Aya and finja. Craft now to enjoy these decks, or be smart and get ahead of the curve come next xpac. Esp. since there will be no more adventures making it harder to collect the cards.

So, I'm done buying more MSG packs since I reset my pity counter. The only meta cards I got were Kazakus and priest legendary. I haven't seen warlock legendary used much so that will sit idle until it becomes viable. 
      Now i don't have patches or Aya or finja. Normal logic would tell me that its one month to new xpac so might as well wait for that and then spend my dust on cards which are still strong after Un'goro. But I'm starting to get tired of never being able to try various decks because I couldn't get all the important cards from an expac when they were still relevant. If I wait for next xpac, I would never have had the experience of trying patches pirate decks, or be on the other side of the "screw aya" conversation. OR try a completely different style of rogue play with finja.
      The question is, is it worth it to craft any of those crafts right now or is it better to just play casually this month and go all out next xpac!  
      I have 6500 dust readily available and another 15000 available if i disenchant my extra cards (which i dont like doing because nerf value)
      Also worth mentioning i'm still missing some key classic legendaries like alex, ysera, cairne, grommash, blood mage thalnos...
      My fav classes are Rogue, mage, warlock,  but i play all classes based on what their play style is currently.