Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sad Boomkin...Need help

4 posts in this topic

There are multiple threads on this kind of topic. Have you tried reading them? I'm pretty sure you'd find a lot of answers ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By elfboom
      Hi, as a balance druid i have trouble understanding when to cast starsurge and how to manage astral power. Most of the what i've read on forums and guides they usually write something like this "When you have no active trinket procs or cooldowns, delay casting starsurge, new moon, half moon and full moon as much as possible without going over 100 astral power or reaching 3 charges of moon spells. Likewise, you will want to prioritize those spells when you do have cooldowns or trinket procs active." 

Source : ( Rotation --> advanced.) 
      But what if you have trinkets that have a chance to inflict/summon stuff to damage your enemies? Wouldnt that be a dps loss if i wait with starsurge when none of my trinkets procs? My trinket are at the moment ilvl 850 Naraxa's spiked tounge and ilvl 885 unstable Horrorslime both which have a chance to inflict/summon stuff to damage your enemies. 

i follow the icy-veins rotation on balance druids and that works great, usually top dps in raids but with starsurge i have trouble finding out what's the best way for me to use it. 

Here are one of my logs from heroic Nythendria :
      Is their anything i can improve dps wise. 

My armory:

Thank you and have a good day. 

P.S english is not my main language. 
    • By Starym
      All of our Balance guides have been made pointless.
      Icy Veins is well known for really in-depth and well written guides, but when it comes to Boomkins, they have all been outdone by this very detailed, some would say flawless instruction. The trick is, it seems, to have one of their own teach them directly:
      Owl see, owl do indeed. You'd better believe those little ones will be owning the DPS charts in Emerald Nightmare and beyond, at least until that awkward teenage stage when they'll all rebel and switch to feral DPS instead.
    • By FlashBurn
      I don't really like my class changes to my mains. I've decided that I am going to do a last minute re roll as a caster / rdps and get into the raiding scene in Legion. I initially thought about a hunter or a mage, but there are already a million of those out there, which means it may be harder to get into a guild as a hunter or a mage because most guilds likely already have a few on there raid teams. After a little bit of reading about Legion class changes and looking at a few different class/spec rotations on Icy Veins, the balance druid started to peak my interest. Which brings me to my question: Are balance druids (boomkins) good in raiding? Are they sought after (are guilds always recruiting them)? Or are there a million of them so there will never be openings for that class in most guilds. Basically are they a viable raiding spec. What is their role in a raid? Are they a pretty simple class to learn or is there a high learning curve? 
      Anyone who has raided around balance/boomkin druids or even has or does raid as one, could you please give me some info. Thank you!
    • By sarulean
      So my guild is 8/13 mythic right now and we're starting to hit dps checks. I'm reasonably good at staying near the tops of the meters, but looking at my rankings and such I know there is SO much more that I can do, and I'm not 100% sure where I'm going wrong. I've been toying around with stats and my crit vs mastery gemming and enchanting, and I noticed a HUGE spike when I swapped to pure crit at ilvl 731, but as I got more gear that wasn't itemized as well my dps stayed the same, and I swapped to pure mastery. Now I'm running with my enchants crit and my gems mastery, to test on this week's raid. 
      Btag Rhiz#1128
      Edit: I'm a scrub and linked my friends. 
    • By Alebst
      Hey so ive noticed in my logs that my dps is really low in the grey percentile so i was just looking at some people to take a look at my logs and gear to give help on what i can improve. Really looking to improve my dps as my guild is doing mythic progression, Any tips or help anyone can provide will be very much welcomed,