Lor

[Bloodhoof/Duskwood][H] <Sindorei Council> (7/7H EN, 2/3H ToV, 10/10N-3/10(H) NH)- LF DPS

4 posts in this topic

Sindorei Council, a family-friendly and socially active guild has been active since 7/24/2007 (BC drop), currently 7/7 (H)EN, 2/3 (H)ToV, and 10/10, 3/10(H) NH.  Seeking DPS (notably ranged) for completion of Heroic and preparation for 7.2.    

We are not a hardcore progression guild - have never been and don't seek to create that atmosphere.  We are an incredibly welcoming social guild with a core raid component of very skilled players who have enough real-life going on that one night/week (occasionally 2) is what we push for.   We've reached our current raid progression on essentially one night/week. 

Are you a good fit?  If you enjoy playing your class very well, are reliable to be on at the given time(s), yearn for a fun PG atmosphere in Gchat and Discord with mostly adults, and feel like one (occasionally 2) night per week is ideal for the time you want to put into raiding then we may be a good fit for you.  We help others get better and push people to have fun in guild, raiding or not ( be it through Questing, M+, WQ's, Roics, Pet Battles, etc.). We know our members' backstories and strive to make our guild a family.  Very active FB page and Discord.  

Schedule:   Current main core raid night is Thursday from 7:30 EST - 10:30 EST (Bloodhoof Server time).  Sunday nights are an alternative night for us.

Progress:  7/7 (H)EN, 2/3 (H)ToV, 10/10 NH, 3/10 (H)NH

Loot:  All Personal - hand down to people who need 

NEEDS: 

- SPriest

- Boomkin

- Hunter

- Another skilled dps that is comfortable off spec as Tank works well also (Feral/Guardian, WW/BM, etc.)

Interested?:

BTAG: Lorienawk#1319 or Mango#1525.  

Thanks and Happy Hunting!

Edited by Lor
Updated progress in title and body of post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Skiddz17
      Hey everyone, I thought I would post up my deck. Its nothing crazy new, just a revamped secrets deck for the new expansion and is working fairly well for me. 

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/hunter#8:2;99:2;163:2;210:1;344:2;363:2;447:1;483:2;553:2;578:2;42021:1;42050:2;42051:2;58724:1;61819:1;61827:2;62837:1;62854:2;
    • By Tthrack
      HELLO! We're a Horde guild on the linked realms Skullcrusher, Gul'dan and Black Dragonflight - I like to call it Dan Blackskull - sounds like a bad D&D character name.   We're looking for a holy paladin, and a warlock to take over a main raid spot. But, your experience and that you make us laugh matters to us more than the class.
      We raid 7pm to 11pm EST Monday and Sunday. We do Mythic, so this would involve a transfer. Sorry, we can't cross realm current mythic content.  Not my rule, talk to Blizzard.   If you choose to join us, be prepared for stupid jokes, too many puns, and steady progress.   We expect you to:
       • Don't bring the drama, don't be a douche.
       • Improve your own play with each attempt. We want another guild member, not a carry.
       • Be there. We raid 8 times in a month - that's it. If you can only make every Sunday, you're missing 1/2 the raids.

In return you can expect us to:
       • Work with you to try and improve
       • Not go psycho at you when you make a mistake (we might laugh)
       • Respect your time. We do not go late, I do not add days.

Ideally you'd be around 915 item level (my alt is 914 and only pugs normal. You can do it.) Being short isn't a deal breaker, but someone running at 880 is going to have a hard time making up the dps, heals, survivability (is that a word? who cares! it is now,) that is needed to justify a spot. If you're looking for someone to carry you through the raid and just soak up gear, we wish you luck elsewhere.   Comms: We use Discord for voice chat.   Loot: We roll for loot and distribute it through RCLootCouncil. Trials are permitted to roll on loot, but can only win if no one needs the loot for Main spec, the spec they are playing in the raid. Should we accept you and you join, then the trial period is over, and you have full rights to loot.   If interested, contact Tthrack#1350 (guild leader), anyone in Questionable Morality on Skullcrusher or drop a an app in on our Website QuestionableMorality.com.
      Thank you!
    • By Treylawny
      <Trust> may be what you're looking for if you enjoy killing internet dragons with a group of like minded players! Currently we are 8/9 Heroic, soon to be stepping into Mythic ToS. We are recruiting to finish rounding out our raid team. <Trust> is located on the [US] Doomhammer/Baelgun pve servers, alliance side! Check us out!

About Us:
      <Trust> is a recently formed guild, founded by a group of long time players that have been raiding together for a couple of years now. Founded out of a desire to continue raiding in a casual-progression manner, we work towards defeating mythic bosses. <Trust> is a raiding guild, first and foremost.

Our Raids:
      <Trust> maintains a progression-oriented 2-day semi-casual raiding team. That's 'semi' as in we expect our team members to always prioritize life first; but not 'casual' as in we take downing bosses less seriously. We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while having plenty of laughs along the way.

Raid Schedule:
      Tuesday & Thursday: 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)
      Friday(optional): 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)

Recruitment:
      <Trust> is looking for full time Resto Druid, Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks for our raid team. We are also open for good people to join as casual players, pvpers, with the option to join farm content or alt raids.

More Info:
      Feel free to reach out to us:
      Recruitment Officer:
      In game - Treylawny
      Battletag - Treylawny#1813

Guild Lead:
      In game – Oleic
      Battletag - Jarg#1591

-OR-

Website and Application: <Trust> (US)Doomhammer/Baelgun
      (The app is quick and painless as its used primarily to get your name to us quickly!)

Discord is our way of communicating during raid; also used for casual chatting!