23 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
<Exhilaration> 1/11M, 11/11H, is a newer Raid Team who server/faction changed to Sargeras with 7/9 M TOS leads. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge but not be disappointed if not achieved and to push ourselves and the team as fast as we can.
When do we raid?
- Tue /Wed/Thurs (One night will include farm content based on need)
- Raids are 9:00pm-12:00am Central
What do we need?
- HEALER: Resto Druid
- RDPS: SPriest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin pref
- DPS with Heals/Tank OS are a plus!
- Any exceptional dps specs may apply, especially who are up to the challenge of Heroic/Mythic progression!
All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 11/11H a must but looking for Mythic minded people and players who want a loyal and non-toxic environment!!!
You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, although Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! Most of our raid team members have varying levels of Mythic Legion raiding experience. We also push high Mythic+ keys as a guild!
How to Apply:
All apps can be put in at https://discord.gg/6W3P4vD under the #recruitment channel. Copy and paste it in applications so an officer can get back to you asap! At least folks 940+ item level and no re-rolls!
Questions? Feel free to add us:
Btag: Tokidoki#11361 or Discord: Tokidoki#7642
Btag: Pade#1226 or Discord: Pade#1626
Safety not Guaranteed is an English speaking Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream. We raid 3 times a week and are mainly focused on mythic raiding.
7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 7/9M ToS, 4/11M Antorus
We are currently recruiting the following classes to progress with us through Antorus:
Melee DPS: DH
Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, Druid, Priest
Our raiding schedule is:
- Thursday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
- Monday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
- Tuesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
Apply here: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/
Even if we are not actively recruiting your class, we will consider any exceptional applications.
Safety not Guaranteed (SnG) was initially formed on horde side by a small group of friends in early MoP, raiding 10man heroic. Later during the expansion we faction changed to Alliance and expanded our roster to a 20man mythic team, where we cleared SoO mythic as a guild. Many of us have been playing together since as early as WotLK, and have friendships with each other that extend outside the game as well.
Our goal ever since the guild was formed has been to progress through content at a steady pace, without hardcore hours, while having a good time together. We aim to clear each tier before the next one is released. In WoD we cleared 7/7M, 10/10M, 13/13M when relevant, and have cleared each tier so far in Legion obtaining most mythic cutting edge achievements, and plan to continue doing so.
What we offer:
A structured mythic raiding team and raiding times. We start invites 19:45 and begin to clear trash so we can have the first pulls at 20:00 A fair rotation and loot distribution via loot council. We keep spreadsheets! A steady guild with a good community and good guild atmosphere. You may encounter some trolling during your stay. A focused attitude during progression, and relaxed attitude during farm content. We like to chat and have fun, but focus during difficult content. A desire to raid. We often run an extra raid day on the 1st week of a new raid tier. This is 100% optional, but most people are excited to get into a new instance. Additionally we often run some sort of alt raids on fridays (100% optional), and do a lot of mythic+ content within the guild.
What we want from you:
High attendance. We expect a minimum of 80% attendance, though most of our raiders have near to 100%. We run a small roster to minimize rotation, and want to be able to rely on you. Commitment. We don't want someone who is looking to join, get geared and then leave. We have a 2-3 week trial period during which we will control gearing while we get to know you. Honesty. If you're having problems within the guild, or have real life issues, we'd like to hear rather than you just disappearing. Talk to us. Be prepared! This means reading up on new fights, having consumables (flask, pots, food, runes), gemming and enchanting properly, and being on time! Communication. We want you to know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We use TeamSpeak for communicating in raids, though we also have a guild discord! Raiding awareness. We want you to not stand in fire, unless it's required... Progression oriented attitude. Everyone makes mistakes, but learning is part of progression, so we value people who continue to improve over time. Understanding. Sometimes, things don't always go smoothly. We may hit a wall on a specific boss for a while, or you may have to sit for someone else during a progression raid. This is part of mythic raiding. We try to treat everyone fairly, and are open to feedback.
For more information you can add an officer to chat: Joana#2806, Kitty#2896, Noxxus#2229
Or visit our website: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
- Antorus 11/11 Heroic 1/11 Mythic
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic
-The Nighthold 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7 Mythic
-Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Zulthalak
Hello my Demonhunter Fellows! :)
I´m one of those Demon Hunter Players, that is still playing with T20 Set. But i look forward to switch to my T21 "sweet" Demonic Build soon.
So here´s my question: Theres pretty much an even opinion pool of people saying i should play with Raddon's Cascading Eyes + Anger of the Half-Giants and people saying Delusions of Grandeur + Anger of the Half-Giants ... I think both have a good effect with the new Demonic Build but which is better? Due to the fact, that these are 2 Set piece slots it would be nice to know which is BiS.
I want to ask for any tips on my logs, since I think I'm doing something wrong with my resto druid.
I have good gear (currently 958 ilvl) but I see other druids with similar or less gear do way higher HPS than me on the logs. I think I should be doing more than 900/1k hps, but rarely go above 700 in many fights.
Here are a couple of logs of Antorus hc:
I searched the logs and I think one of my main problems for the lack of healing is the rejuvenations. Other druids do far more healing with same or less rejuvs, since my average casts is around 450k (and other druids go up to 750 or even 1000).
I don't know if it's a problem with timing or overhealing (other healers snipping me), but I want to know other opinions.
Thanks a lot for your help.