Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Welcome Adventurers! The time has come upon us, FINALLY! The moment in Classic WoW history us diehard, loyal WoW nerds have all been waiting for. WRATH CLASSIC! Arthas Did Nothing Wrong (ADNW) has just begun recruiting (For WotLK Classic) hard-core, casual, rp, pvp, pve, raiders, anything you can think of, you are welcomed here. Although our main focus in ADNW will be progressive raiding, 10 and 25 man and pvp content, we look to have someone for just about anything. Currently we are recruiting for our CORE 10M team composed entirely of irl / internet homies. We are in need of just 1 HEALER (Highly prefer a disc priest with a shadow off spec) and another DPS. Preferably lock or Shadow priest. We are looking to fill our B 10m team entirely, so we can pool together for 25 man’s when it comes time to crush 25m. This guild was founded by a group of tight nit friends recently, who have been around since TBC. WOTLK was our turning point in WoW, and we CANNOT wait to get another crack at this and MAKE IT RIGHT. Come join the adventure of a chill environment full of helpful hands and knowledge. Feel free to reach out to me Via Discord: Daevilmonkiexp#9239 OR Bnet: Daevilmonkie#1280 just let me know you are interested in the guild and we can have a convo! ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG!
[H] [Tarren Mill] Breakfast Raiders - 11/11 Sotfo HC - is recruiting for 2 day morning mythic raid team!By ztilleto
11/11HC Sepulcher of the first ones
3/11 M Sepulcher - Progression on Dausegne.
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
7/10M Castle Nathria
Who are we:
Hello and welcome to the Breakfast Raiders!
As our name suggests it, we are a morning raiding guild, founded prior to Shadowlands launch on Alliance side.
We have reformed on the Horde side seeking better odds, filling in our raiders’ spots, we are having a good foundation, but still looking for more to bolster our ranks.
Our core team reached 7/10M in CN and 5/10M in SoD, with a couple of our members achieving CE in previous tiers.
We are mature players (18+ and well above), with some of us being so mature that we decided to have kids of our own, but childish enough to take the time and have fun together in WoW, still dedicated and determined in mythic raiding content and aiming towards CE.
We welcome players with similar background but not only, as long as we share the same goal: spending quality time together.
We are a multicultural team, from all around Europe and Middle-East and we value and respect our diversity.
There is a place for everybody in our guild, be it social member or dedicated raider. Mature, yet relaxed attitude is highly appreciated.
A team of passionate raiders that work together towards a common goal. A home where we are playing together both in and outside raids. Raid leading team that have accomplished Cutting Edge before. Flat guild structure, we want people to take responsibility and talk in the open.
English speaking, with microphone and willing to use it. High attendance. Strive to be as good as you can, and help others achieve it. Able to take constructive criticism. Be prepared on tactics, requirements and personal consumables. Schedule (server time):
Thursday 09:30 - 12:30
Friday 09:30 - 12:30
Optional non-mythic raid on Tuesday’s, same time for as long as HC farm is considered relevant at the beginning of a tier. (Not mandatory)
We will often take 5-10 min breaks one or twice during the raid.
We use loot council addon to help with distribution to those where the items does the most for progression. We believe in team play, and we are all pushing for progression.
What we are looking for our Raid Team:
Dedicated raiders, who want to progress even when it gets hard!
Multi-spec is a bonus not a requirement.
If you are interested to start on our journey towards CE in the future updates, or if you just want a home with people that are online in the early mornings then please contact our Raid Leader Max for info.
Bnet/discord tags: MrMax#2149 / Max#4523
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
LFR Raiders for 9.2. Especially DPS
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid (21.00-00.00) one day per week ( Monday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates.
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by GB better be safe then sorry).
* Able to attend most of the scheduled raids
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#11957) Officers: Snakesblood
About us: We were founded back in Mists of Pandaria with a primary goal to Raid and have fun within a pleasant atmosphere.
Currently we are rebuilding the guild, due to the big step back of the current state of the game. Our progress at the moment is 3/10 HC and want to go all the way to Sylvanas.
Raid days: Tuesday & Sunday, 20:00-23:00 ST
People that we need:
· Easy-going people whose main goal is to achieve AOTC in upcoming raids while having fun without much pressure.
· Regular and systematic players, we do not require attendancy, but we aim to create solid and regular raid team that will improve together over time.
· People who want to improve, learn and get better at the game in friendly and stable environment.
Roles that we need:
We are aiming to fully clear Heroic.
Do the Raid achievements.
Create Social groups for M+ , achievement runs and help alts or mains
Re-clear the Raid with our alt as well.
Contact: Discord: TotalTunt#3017, Terravibe#2242