Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeardedMurloc

Random HotS Moments #16

1 post in this topic

Greeting fellow Murlocs.Another Episode of Random HotS Moments is UP! Hope you guys like it,and also dont forget to submit your moments on: beardedMurloc@gmail.com heart emoticon .

P.S. : So HYPED for the new Heroes and changes approaching ^.^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RyGiL
      Hi all, long time lurker here at icy-veins. I'm trying to gauge interest and gather feedback on a tool I've created named Storm Replayer which allows you to upload your replay file, pick a character, and, after the length of time of your replay, watch your replay on YouTube. I've got an early version of this working right now and was looking to get a little feedback on really the idea of it and it's usefulness before I spend more time/money developing additional features.

After uploading your replay file, you'll get notified via @StormReplayer that your video is ready on the Storm Replayer YouTube channel. Feel free to check it out and let know what you think. There's a few videos of myself already up on the channel if you wanna check those out. 

Thank you for your time and feedback!
    • By positiv2
      Hi,
      I'm still kind of new to Heroes of the Storm and I would like to know what are the strongest or best hero combinations for duo lanes, or is it impossible to say without knowing the map?
      Difficulty does not matter (with the exception of TLV) as both my friend and I are experienced from other MOBAs.
      I know that every hero guide has a list of heroes that have synergy with them, but I don't know what are the best synergies in the entire game.
    • By suckstone
      Hello! If this is already a feature, my mistake! Please direct me to it! Otherwise, here goes.

I'd love a feature wherein one could select a talent and see all heroes with said talent. For example, your opponent just selected Zagara? Go to Icy Veins, select Burning Rage, select one of the listed heroes, and get rid of all those pesky creep tumors. Your opponent just doubled down with ETC and Dibbles? Go to Icy Veins, select Giant Killer (ideally with variations listed as well), take a listed hero, and sweep up.

Thanks for your consideration!
    • By KelBessathus
      Hello folks!
      I'm here to present to you a series that is based on Heroes of the Storm.
      It's a highlights series of funny moments, fails, epic gameplay and many other stuff.

The twist, from many other highlights, is that every moment is depicted as a story, or better said, as a tale, thus the name of the series.

So far there have been 38 episodes, each one better than the previous, so I'd suggest checking the latest ones.

Series playlist:

Also, I've included some recommended, based on the audience's reaction, videos.
      Episode 17 (reached HOTS reddit 1st hot page for 5 days) --> Episode 24 (Famous Ragdoll montage at min 5:10) -->  Episode 13 (one of my first almost perfect ratings) --> Episode 10 (highest views) -->

Latest episode --> Episode 38

Thanks in advance for watching and I hope you enjoy each of them

P.S This is my first post on this Icy Veins. If I happen to violate any rules, please notify me and I'll fix it as soon as possible.
    • By BeardedMurlc
      Hello everyone,
      In this post i am gonna show you my Heroes of the Storm Epic Moments series.
      This series is about epic/funny/wtf/etc moments that fellow Murlocs around the world send to me to make montages about them.

I hope you like it. Please tell me your opinion about it and of course send me your own moments(via replays files with details) here: beardedMurloc@gmail.com

Mrgmargmal ♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3aBYgp99rE&list=PLS_kv_xSdnivgynPrBlKfax1uv76hry5x&index=39