FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kalgalath

NO MATTER THE COST! Reaching Legend

What deck would be the easiest to reach legend with?

Should I go ahead and build it now and attempt to get legend before this season runs out or should I wait till oct 1 and review the meta?

A lot of decks can take you to legend once they are mastered, but are there any that are forgiving enough to let you reach legend by only learning them well?

I'm sure the decks like this are expensive, but no matter i'll find the dust somewhere.

Why not just run the Paladin Secret Deck?
It's the new cancer for a reason.

I'm afraid there is no real no-brainer road to Legend, other than grinding your way in there.

I was afraid someone would say that lol.   I guess I was just hoping for an easier deck.  I am running aggro Paladin right now, it says 3-Legend but I cant get past 13.  I know it's not the decks fault, I was just hoping to find something that would have an easier go.  but thanks, I'll give it a try.

I was afraid someone would say that lol.   I guess I was just hoping for an easier deck.  I am running aggro Paladin right now, it says 3-Legend but I cant get past 13.  I know it's not the decks fault, I was just hoping to find something that would have an easier go.  but thanks, I'll give it a try.

Aggro decks are easy to play, but hard to master. If you are unable to reach legend with an aggro deck, using different aggro deck won't help you much. You could try control decks. They are mostly harder to play, but easier to master. Combo Druid is strong and easy, making it a good deck to grind with. 

You could also read Odinn's article about his journey to legend

Buying all the expansions. probably 1-3k on booster packs. Plus heavy knowledge of deck building and knowing how to beat the top decks buy copy their deck. Then creating a deck to counter their deck. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this