Darkseeker83

First ever 12 win Shaman Arena - with Double Lava Burst!

1 post in this topic

This is my first ever 12 win Shaman run! It features double Lava Burst! Often, you are faced with this decision of do I use Lava Burst now? or later? Do I use it on a minion or do use it on my opponent's face?  

A really interesting series of games - in particular, watch the first game against the Priest who played multiple Dark Cultists and Shrinkmeisters. 

1 vs Priest - The Priest was greedy! I counted FOUR Dark Cultists and DOUBLE Shrinkmeister! Not sure how I won that game. Comeback of the century...    

2 vs Warrior - Lost to a Warrior with a crazy curve!  

3 vs Druid - who tanked lots of unecessary damage.  

4 vs Paladin - with a crazy start - Argent Protector is such an amazing card.  

5 vs Hunter - My board presence wins the day - Kodo Rider AND Thunderbluff Valiant is hard to beat.  

6 vs Shaman - I took damage in the early game, but managed to outvalue him heading into the late game.  

7 vs Paladin - Lava Burst value on TURN 6!!  

8 vs Paladin - Equality won't help you!  

9 vs Hunter - Taunt control wins the day.  

10 vs Paladin - Double Lava Burst value. Goodbye. Murloc Knight won't save you!  

11 vs Hunter  - More double Lava Burst value.  

12 vs Paladin - The Patient Assassin says Goodbye!  

13 vs Druid - Your Swipe and Healbot do nothing! Master Jouster came through when it counted!  

Points of interest:

- One Lava Burst wins games.  

- Double Lava Burst wins more games.  

- The Master Jouster comes through for you sometimes.  

- Hex is one of the best cards in arena.  

- Thunderbluff Valiant is amazing.  

- Kodorider is amazing.  

- Thunderbluff Valiant AND Kodo Rider on the board at the same time is incredible.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Belfort
      Hi

I am in a bit of a tight spot at the moment, I really struggle to understand/learn the current assassination spec. I know i'm doing something wrong, as reading on the forums ass is god-like, insane damage and shit. The thing is i get blown to pieces by quite a few classes. 1 stun and i'm gone. Outside evasion almost all melee classes are instant detonation. Maybe with the except of other rogues. 
      Take the DH,
      I get 100-0 in the AOE stun. It goes through evasion and cloak. I realize that it's a rock -paper- thingy but most of their damage seems unavoidable. Outside evasion i'm dead. I've tried everything, I can bring them down to 10-20% and "puff" they are back to 80% health. The evasion is used to survive the first 8 secs. If not popped i'll instantly die. 
      They seem to clear DOTS randomly, they have some kind of evasion so landing the full kidney-shot misses a lot. Their ranged attack hits 8-9 times harder than mine, so kiting their burst is impossible. Vanishing is impossible, as i can be spotted instantly and my stun DR's are already up.
      Almost all classes just use trinket on the cheap shot and they don't seemed to be "punished" for at all! there is no consequence like there used be.
      The stealth seems to break out of frekin nowhere, latency is now working to the laggers advantage, as in, unless i'm 1m ahead of the target my stuns wont landl, i just end up doing a stupid animation!

If we ignore the mandatory l2p, I would appreciate some advice!
      I played since vanilla and got my shoulders and all that, I know my way around a handful of classes. This expansions pvp “balance” or complete lack of, just seems odd. 

• By IzbacivacX
      Hi Lads
      IzbacivacX here again.
      We all know that pain in the *** when u suicide on Counter Strike Totem in 3s because you seen a totem 2 sec to late?!
      I found the Solution to that never happens again.
       If you like my Video be sure to leave feedback, then i will do more.
      Enjoy killing shaman teams :)
    • By Fearthebuns
      Join me on the Road to Gladiator as I start from the ground up to help you improve at WoW PvP with general guides and in depth gameplay analysis! I was inspired to make this series from my personal experience at endgame. I've always found there is a massive learning curve to improving at the game, especially when you are jumping into endgame arena for the first time. More often than not, I found myself in a situation where I had so many questions to ask that I didn't know where to start. Whether it be keybindings, understanding class abilities, or getting an understanding for positioning and communication in the games. 
      This series is directed at people that want to improve in WoW Arena and are starting from the ground up, including myself! I will be working through the entire process to show you guys my journey on the Road to Gladiator! Check out the series at https://www.youtube.com/c/fearthebuns19 and catch my games during the afternoon at twitch.tv/fearthebuns
    • By IzbacivacX
      Hi everyone, Today i listed Twitch channels and i noticed there is not a single good Demon Hunter Stream.
      So i have decided to take that under my hand and Stream my Arena games every evening.
      A little about me:
      I am 31 Years old, father of a beautiful Daughter, working Full time job in a Office. Living in Switzerland since 2001, Born and raised in Croatia.
      Language Skills: English, German, Swiss German, Croatian(native)
      Playing games since 2001 and had a quite cool Archivements in most of them.
      I also reached Gladiator titles several times on different classes in WoW: WOTLK, tho i have quited WoW untill Legion came out.
      So here i am again and trying to get Gladiator as DH this Season.

So far from me, i would be glad to entertain you on my channel:
      My Twitch Channel

Best Regards to all of You

• By Mikoxtv
      Whats up guys!? So i had this neat idea that i have never seen anyone do before and it is to randomly select talents and attempt to PvP with them. Seems stupid right? Exactly. Come stop by if you want to watch haHAA. https://www.twitch.tv/mikoxtv