Topic Details

Looking for a panic macro

3 replies to this topic Started by Seranuia, Feb 23 2013 05:53 PM Lay on Hands Macro beacon of Light
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Seranuia
  • Seranuia
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
So I'm not even sure if this can be done, but I'm looking for a macro I can one-click when I'm in panic mode, that casts Lay on Hands on whoever my Beacon of Light is cast on (nominally the tank) for when there are those spikes in damage that I struggle to keep up with. Any thoughts?

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Pandariah
  • Pandariah
  • Squire
  • LocationPennsylvania
Hmm... Personally, I don't even use Lay on Hands on the tank (who your beacon should be on). If you are having trouble keeping up with damage spikes, I think we need to discuss your way of handling the damage. Could you link your character, and tell me exactly what you do in the spiked damage situations? Thanks so much. I look forward to helping a fellow Healadin.

Posted Image

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Seranuia
  • Seranuia
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
It's not so much an issue with the healing, I can keep up with that fine, I was just wondering whether it's possible to do, because it might be useful to have.

But okay, here's my character: http://eu.battle.net...Seranuia/simple

And normally I'd use Eternal Flame (assuming I have holy power charges up, which I normally do because of the Holy Radiance > Holy Shock proc rotation) and then Holy Shock. By this point if he's still not in the clear I'll throw a Flash of Light on him, but again it's not really a problem, and when it is, it's because it's LFR and people are clueless. Doesn't really happen in guild runs.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

Krazyito
  • Krazyito
  • The Kraziest of Itos
  • LocationBroward, Florida
You can make two macros I suppose to do this #showtooltip /focus [@mouseover] /use [@mouseover] Beacon of Light #showtooltip /use [@focus] Lay on Hands The beacon of light macro will focus your mouse over target and use beacon on him. The LoH macro will LoH your focus. If you do not like the mouse over part, another alternative is this: #showtooltip /focus /use Beacon of Light -------------- On another note, IMO a mouse over macro is better for LoH over all. It will allow you to quickly use it on anyone in the raid. #showtooltip /use [@mouseover] Lay on Hands But that is just personal preference. Edit: looking at your armory. DO NOT USE a nightmare tear in your helmet... Switch that to a +320 spirit gem or a +80 int/+160 spirit... Much more useful. For you legs you should switch that to Pearlescent Spellthread or Greater Pearlescent Spellthread

Edited by Krazyito, 24 February 2013 - 08:42 AM.

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users