FORUMS

Just throwing this shower thought out there because why not.

Would it be possible with reasonable amount of resources and time that you have available, to create couple of generic general gameplay/map guides for Heroes of the Storm? There are already a couple for other games, although mostly pretty old ones. Things like general guidelines for tanking, healing and stutter stepping as well as map guides of what heroes are which priority and how the maps play out? You already have some maps covered at the "map specific advice", but as the "new hero guide format" cuts the map specific advice part off, would adding such thing be possible. Not that I would be desperately in need of one, but if I had to guess, a lot of people would be glad to get them available.

I passed this idea onto our HotS team. So far the reactions have been mixed, so I can't really tell whether it will be added. 
Thanks for the suggestion!

On 7/5/2017 at 2:02 PM, BrightwingMain said:

Would it be possible [...] to create couple of generic general gameplay/map guides for Heroes of the Storm? 

Thanks BrightwingMain I was going to pop the same question today!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this