FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vylon

Blizzard Macro

Are you tired of not getting three Blizzards off during Frozen Orb? Waste too much time having to place blizzard after you activate it? Look no further! The following Macro will cast Blizzard at your cursor (Like quick cast). No targeting reticle. No worries. Enjoy.

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Blizzard

On 11/02/2018 at 10:04 AM, Rambunxious said:

Blizzard dosent allow it.....been bitching for years about it

Sorry about late reply but you're wrong. I have been using this since I started playing a Mage in Legion. I posted it knowing that it works and still use it to this day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      The Art of Diablo is a book showcasing Diablo art that will release after BlizzCon on November 3. The German GameStar magazine comes with an ad for the book ahead of BlizzCon claiming the book contains art from the upcoming Diablo IV title.
      A rough translation from German tells us the book contains more than 500 memorable artworks from Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo III, and Diablo IV. The book will become available on November 3, right after BlizzCon.
      A few days ago, we looked at a leak which talked about Diablo IV in addition to a Diablo II Remaster and Overwatch 2 to be unveiled at BlizzCon. This would be the second leak in a row to talk about the unveiling of the the next Diablo game at the event.

(Source)
      Here's a preview of the book taken from Amazon:

Diablo IV was reportedly in development when Reaper of Souls came out and got rebooted after two years, because it wasn't shaping well, so they came up with the Rise of Necromancer DLC for Diablo III to make up for the canceled project.
      Based on our latest article on Diablo IV, we know the current iteration of the game has been in development only since 2016 under code name Hades with Luis Barriga as Game Director, who has worked on World of Warcraft in the past.
      A GameStar ad released ahead of BlizzCon teases Diablo IV artwork of an upcoming book. 
    • By Starym
      It seems we have some very enthusiastic people in the closed WC3: Reforge beta, as youtuber Book of Flames has posted several videos of the game running on max settings at 1080p at 60FPS! We get a good look at the Orc and Human factions, with 3 matches being played and a surprise cameo by a Pandaren Brewmaster! We get some nice zoom-ins on a few units as well and a pretty good showcase of the game in action.

While there's still no word on an exact release date, we do know it's coming out this year, and you can check out all the official info on the game here.
    • By Stan
      Gamespot talked to Blizzard's President J. Allen Brack about WoW Classic, mobile titles, porting WoW to consoles, and Activision. Here are the highlights.
      Interview Highlights
      Announcing WoW Classic at BlizzCon and the game being released has been a peak career experience for J. Allen Brack. Despite the recent layoffs, Blizzard is a values-driven and values-led company, and they make all their big strategic decisions through that lense. They still prioritize gameplay first and focus on delivering great player experiences and focus on the community. Blizzard did a poor job at communicating the announcement of Diablo: Immortal. The key thing that was lost is that they are a PC developer first. Mobile doesn't have to be a lesser-quality experience, and they think it's possible to make Blizzard-quality games on various platforms, which is why they ported Diablo to all both Xbox and PlayStation along with the Switch. They had a candid look at themselves, post-BlizzCon, to digest the fan reaction. Hearthstone is the only mobile game they've done so far, and it took them quite a while to figure out how they were going to find the Blizzard way of making a good mobile game. Blizzard doesn't have a history of having Mike Morhaime or someone else at the top saying, "Hey, Blizzard should go make, insert type of game." Instead, a team of developers who are passionate about a particular idea or genre are given the space to create and iterate and deliver something that they think it's excellent. In a question about the influence of Activision on the company, J. Allen Brack responded that Overwatch League Finals had been created in conjunction with some people at Activision Blizzard and the desire that they have is the same as the desire they have, which is to have their games exposed to and played by millions of players around the world and while both companies have different ways to think about how to achieve that goal, their goals are very aligned with them. The fact that a developer was put in charge of the company after Mike and the fact they promoted Ray Gresko to be the chief development officer speaks to not only what Blizzard values are but is also an indication that Activision Blizzard understands what's important to Blizzard. They've talked about porting WoW over to consoles, but the game has been built for a keyboard type experience from a UI standpoint. The controls would be also bad due to classes having more than 50 abilities at level 60. Click here to read the full Gamespot interview.
    • By Starym
      It came as quite a shock to all of us when Chris Metzen announced he was retiring, not only from Blizzard but from gaming in general. Now, in an interview with Scott Johnson of the Instance podcast, Chris talks about the reasons behind his decision. The whole thing is well worth a listen, but here are some highlights:.
      "Leaving Blizzard was an incredibly difficult thing. I'd been there since, essentially, I was a kid. I think I was 19 when I got hired and it was my whole life, it was my identity. And it was in many ways, all-consuming. It was just incredible, but there can be a cost sometimes to running that hard."
      As expected, developing Titan and then transforming it into Overwatch was extremely difficult and took its toll.
      "I think during those years I burned out really hard. I think in my heart, I needed a change in my life. I wanted to slow down, I wanted to just not carry the weight of it all. But when you've been at a company like Blizzard for as long as I have, I think about Shawshank Redemption: I'm an institutional man now. I'm a Blizzard guy, through and through. I love that place. I love the people. It made me feel schizophrenic."
      "I started having panic attacks left and right and just non-stop anxiety. Before I finally retired, I think I had been having panic attacks all the time, but I didn't know what they were. Kat and I would go on dates to go to a movie and almost all the time, I would start panicking in the middle of a movie. I had no idea what was going on."
      That and his new born daughter added up to the decision to leave Blizzard and the wider gaming world behind, a decision we can all respect, and, in our own selfish way, be saddened by.
      Unfortunately SoundCloud embeds don't seem to be working right now so you can listen to the full interview here.
      Via Eurogamer.
    • By Starym
      Classic is pretty popular right now, which is evident from the huge queues and massive sever overpopulation, as well as its massive twitch popularity on the first day. 1.1 Million viewers tuned in to see the origins of WoW once more and this huge spike in attention, as well as the big crowds of people literally waiting in line to be able to play on some servers, and the game trending on twitter, pushed Activision Blizzard's stocks up by as much as 6%.

The stock topped out at $48.69 the day before Classic and peaked at $52.22 today, but we'll see how it finishes up at the end of the day. It's certainly a big indication that everyone is paying attention to Classic, and that at least as far as the launch went, it's turned out to be a massive hit. Unfortunately it's a bigger hit than even Blizzard expected (directly mirroring the Vanilla launch), as dozens of new servers had to be put up during launch day and even more are being added today as well and Blizzard even rethinking their realm population calculation system.
      Source.