FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deadnoz

question about BiS trinket list

so in the BiS list for trinket, it shows the 4th strongest as the heirloom trinket for MM, but it shows the trinket at 800 ilvl and with 774 agility. but the ne i have is only 344. is the heirloom trinket in general just rated too high on all the lists (not just hunter) due to it scaling too high in simcraft?

Simcraft accounts for the heirloom trinket being ilvl 715 at level 100, so no, it's not an issue of wrong scaling.

Why is it showing a mythic dungeon trinket Kihra Adrenaline Injector from Iron Dock (282 agi with mastery on use)as #2 VS other trinkets with like 478 Agi (blademasters #6) ? Am I missing something?

Mastery is a very powerful stat so long as you keep your Sniper Training uptime up.  If you have a high ilvl Kihra's (>720), then it is better than most Mythic HFC trinkets, provided you keep Sniper Training up 100% during it's duration and use it alongside the legendary Ring and Rapid Fire.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sherriddin
      I have just about every legendary.  Please help me figure out which two are the best for me to equip. 
    • By Hybridlol
      New to forums and looked around a little bit. I was wondering if anyone had a link to a current BiS list for resto druids, includes m+ loot table ect. Anything would be appreciated, thanks!
    • By Supaserg
      Hey guys and gals. I'm fairly new to assassination, my rogue was originally a SUB rogue, for legion I changed to Outlaw, and finally Assassination. I've been raiding now with it for a good couple of months with my current spec, I've tried to follow the icy veins guide as close as I can, when it comes to BIS, rotation, etc.  I'm struggling to get the numbers, I'm supposed to be getting according to my gear level. 
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Atreyiu/simple
      I am aware I don't have all my BIS, but I'm working on it. My guild is currently doing NH Heroic, and so far we are 6 bosses in. And most of the pieces I need are in the later bosses, so far we haven't been able to progress that far.
      according to warcraftlogs, my dps is in the very low end of the spectrum. and I agree, there is another rogue in my guild that puts out almost 35% more dps than I do, and he is at 898 right now.
      these are my logs
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22393791/latest/

these are the logs for my guildee, that whoops my butt in dps every time (he is a really cool dude and has tried to help me, but because of his and my work schedule I only get to talk to him during raid times)
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17154275/latest/

Also my rotation for single target goes as follows: Garrote-mutilate-rupture(5point)--mutilate-mutilate(5point)-envenom-kingsbane--vendetta--garrote(keeping it up)-mutilate-mutilate-vanish-rupture---rinse and repeat.

So if you guys have any advice, on areas I could improve. I would greatly appreciate it.

• By Jorvalt
      So, I had a concern regarding the recommended battle cry rotation for fury warriors. It says to cast battle cry and avatar, immediately followed by Rampage, then Raging Blow, then Odyn's Fury. I feel like it would be a better idea to use Odyn's Fury before Raging Blow so that you can guarantee that Battle Cry doesn't drop off before Odyn's Fury is done ticking. If it does, some of the ticks won't crit. Thoughts?
    • By Cryopier
      The updated Icefury build suggests that Totem Mastery is taken.  However, nowhere in the priority whatsoever is it used.  It is, however, used in the Ascendance build.
      That being said, why would you pass on two talents of which you will actually include in your priority to take a talent for an ability you will not?  Or is there any error in the priority?  Is it worth casting?  And where at in the priority?
      Thank you.