Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

wow Gold Making: Super Squirt Week-End *out of date*

5 posts in this topic

Super Squirt will be upon us this coming week-end (28th-29th May). This is a rare event during which you can power level your pets and make a lot of gold. Find out how!

*The Methods used in this guide are now out of date - an updated version for Legion will be made soon and a link will be placed here when completed*

This week I wanted to highlight a rare occurrence.  This coming weekend (28th-29th May) sees the return of "Super Squirt".   Now this is a disclaimer before you get any further!  There is a high possibility that a lot of you may stop reading after the next sentence but for your own gold making sake I implore you to give me a chance and let me explain!  This involves pet battles. There I said it.  I appreciate some players HATE pet battles but even for someone who has never battled pets before it is possible for you to get started in no time at all and make a lot of gold.

Still with me? Good!

Super Squirt has the potential to make you a LOT of gold.  I mean a LOT! 

You may or may not be aware that the garrison pet menagerie has just one daily that allows you to level your pets.  The experience gained from the other dailies was nerfed towards the start of WoD, however for reasons unknown Blizzard decided to retain experience for just one of the fifteen dailies.

This daily is the little girl Squirt who controls the three Diablo pets Deebs, Tyri and Puzzle.

Using just two pets it is possible for you to carry a third pet (even at level 1) and power level it to 25 in just ten minutes.  However as the Squirt daily this week coincides with the Pet Battle Bonus Event (300% extra pet battle experience) it is possible to level any pet from 1-25 in less than FIVE minutes!

Below I will outline not only how to do this, but how to make gold from it as well.  

For a large proportion of the player base, pet battles are boring, but trust me, the gold potential can be ridiculous for some servers.  

As mentioned, Squirt is available once every fifteen days.  As the weekly bonus events only last a week it is pretty rare that the Pet Battle Bonus Event and Squirt daily actually coincide!

Super Squirt lands on Saturday the 28th May for US servers and Sunday 29th May for EU servers!  As it is on a weekend you should hopefully have at least a little time to take part, even if you only have one hour to spare I still believe it will be worth the time and the effort to get ready for this event.

To put it into perspective, the last time this was available was the 30th/31st of December, and it COULD be the last one depending on pet changes made in Legion!

So make the most of it ladies and gentleman!  There is a possibility I will be conducting a 24 hour live stream (stupid right?!) where I will be leveling as many pets as possible.  As I am in the EU this will be on Sunday the 29th May - so follow my Twitch channel if you want to watch and laugh at me!

The Method

The pet battle itself is a pretty simple one.  Each fight takes around 1 minute 30 seconds to complete and for maximum efficiency you should level your pet from 1-22.  Normally this takes four battles (~6 minutes) but with Super Squirt it is only two battles (~3minutes).

You may be lucky and have the pets required to complete the daily, however it is possible to prepare fairly quickly even if you have never pet battled before!

What do I need to do?

• Ensure your garrison menagerie is unlocked (video guide below)
  • Obtain the Enchanted Broom and Weebomination pets (buy at level 25 or level 1 and level them up)

Firstly you need to set up your garrison menagerie and ensure you can trade / use level 25 pets.  My video below shows you how.  This walkthrough tells you to obtain two pets:

As we are under pressure (time wise), if you cannot get hold of these two pets then in theory the Enchanted Broom and the Weebomination should be able to complete the unlocking quest (I haven't tested it but there should be no problem).  So if you have limited gold or they aren't available on your auction house, don't panic, just prioritise the Enchanted Broom and Weebomination.  If you are able to buy all four pets without too much trouble then I do recommend so as the Water Spirit and Chrominius are useful in a number of other menagerie dailies.

Assuming you have unlocked your menagerie (you do not have to worry what level your menagerie is) you will need just two pets:

• Enchanted Broom is purchasable for 40xability_paladin_artofwar.jpgChampion's Seal Argent Tournament dailies (horde only) or you can buy it from the Black Market Auction House / Auction House.

With any luck you may have these pets already or they will be available on your auction house.  Weebominations are pretty common right now and you should be able to pick them up without too much trouble.  The Enchanted Broom can be a bit more tricky especially if you are on an alliance heavy server.

If you are a horde character it is possible to get an Enchanted Broom in just 3 days of Argent Tournament dailies (assuming you do them all).  If you are an alliance player and there are none on your auction house then remember you CAN buy and trade pets on other servers (if you are active on more than one server).  As a last resort you can always ask friends / guildies to borrow theirs, or perhaps spam bark in trade asking to buy one!

As time is against you, you may have to pay over the odds for the broom, but it is worth the effort!

If you can only get them at level 1 then you will need to level them up yourself.  As I only use the Squirt method to level my pets I don't have any other guides personally how to do this, but remember the pet event is active so even if you have to grind both pets from 1-25 it shouldn't take  too long!

Menagerie Unlocked, Got the Pets, What's Next?!

To maximise your leveling potential it is best to use the Safari HatSafari Hat and also Pet TreatPet Treat and Lesser Pet TreatLesser Pet Treat (you can have all three items active at the same time).  If you are new to pet battles (so no chance of grinding the hat in time) and no pet charms to buy the treats, don't worry.  

As I have already mentioned  each fight takes around 1 minute 30 seconds to complete and for maximum efficiency you should level your pet from 1-22.  At level 22 I then use pet leveling stones to "auto ding" from 22-25.  These are obtained in Mystery BagMystery Bag's which you can purchase from the vendor at your menagerie using achievement_guildperk_honorablemention.jPet Charms.

If you are wanting a guide on how best to obtain your achievement_guildperk_honorablemention.jPet Charms so you can get some pet treats and some leveling tokens then check out my garrison pet guide HERE.

Again this isn't essential, just be aware it will take a little bit longer if you are going to level the full distance to 25.

The Fight Itself

Here is the actual method for completing the fight:

Start with Enchanted Broom

1. Sweep
  2. Swap to leveling pet
  3. Swap to Weeb
  4. Cleave until your Weebomination dies
  5. Enchanted Broom Batter

The video below shows the fight in full and is done during a normal Squirt rotation (so takes around 10 minutes to level a pet fully).

Making Gold with this method

As this is the main reason you're here let's get to it!

I make a substantial amount of my overall gold through the trading of battle pets.  It is quite a volatile market and depending on your own play style / interests there are a number of "markets" you can be involved in.

Pet quality and the level of your pet can have a large impact on the overall price of your pets.  Without going into TOO much detail there are four main ways that you can approach selling pets.

• Farm your own pets to sell (maximum profit but can be time consuming)
  • Trade / Flip level 1 and at any quality (generally low profit, high volume of sales required)
  • Trade / Flip level 25 rare quality (generally low profit, high volume of sales required)
  • Level pets from 1 to 25 rare quality (requires time but can yield a high profit)

Personally, I farm a few pets here and there (not substantially though) and I buy a large volume of level 1 pets.  I then use the Squirt method to level the pets to 25 and always upgrade them to rare quality.  This requires a bit of gold upfront as an investment.

I am not saying any way is the right way.  A lot depends on your own personal time constraints, your server population. region and how you like to trade.  It is also possible to do a combination of the above to maximise your selling potential, but again this can be time consuming overall.

Players are Lazy!

I mention this quite a lot on my stream!  Do not under-estimate how lazy players can be.  The main reason I level the pets to 25  rare quality is so players can use them straight away "out of the box".

My buyers are players who perhaps have read a guide on a particular pet battle, or seen a Youtube video that asks them to use certain pets.  They then trundle off to the auction house, search for the pet and see that there are two options.  Firstly there is a level 1 green pet, then there is my level 25 rare pet.

Players do pay a premium so they can avoid the leveling process.  If leveled "normally" it can be extremely time consuming.  Not everyone is aware of the Squirt method.

As a general rule I "add" 5k to the level 1 price of any pet just for the time and effort of leveling.

Now as you can see I can level a pet in 6minutes with normal Squirt or 3 minutes with Super Squirt.  So regardless of how you perceive your time (gold / hour etc) a possible 5k+ profit for even 10 minutes "work" is arguably a decent return (especially if it is a brand new market that you can get into).

What Pets Should I Level

This is one of the most commonly asked questions.  In theory there aren't many pets that are "better" than others.  As a general rule, the rarer the pet the higher a price you can demand, especially if you are on a low-medium population server where you can sometimes be the only seller of a particular pet.  However to give you a couple of examples of my "best sellers" the following can generally yield a decent price and they sell pretty quickly.

I could go on but then this guide will turn into a monstrosity so I will try and do a more focused guide on the pets I sell in the future!  For Super Squirt I highly recommend you use pets that you already own.  This means you aren't having to invest large sums of gold and you can try the method (and believe it works) before you commit any of your own gold!  Chances are if you have been playing the game for long enough you will have passively built up quite a collection of battle pets without even trying.

Using a few pet addons it is also possible for you to quickly see which pets are "trade-able" so you can get a quick snapshot of what pets you should be leveling (the last thing you want is to level up 10+ pets to find they are all soulbound and you can't sell them!)

These are:

• Pet Journal Enchanced (link to Curse here)
  • Rematch (link to Curse here)

These two addons are both pretty powerful in helping you organise your pets and also get "ready" for leveling.

As you can see from the picture you can apply a large number of filters including the tradeable option.

Selling Your Pets

I'm not going to go into too much detail as to how you should list your pets.  I have always tried to apply the "5k rule" wherever possible (add 5k onto the general level 1 pet price) and players are generally willing to pay this premium for a fully leveled fully upgraded pet.  However depending on your own personal server population and pet markets this may not be possible.

It all depends on how you value your time as well.  You may be happy with just 1-2k increase in price for 3 minutes work, again that is something that is entirely subjective to you.

If you are unsure of any pet prices then as a quick snapshot guide the website is a great resource!  It shows prices for both US and EU regions (just make sure you are using the right one!)

*Warning* Due to the complexity of pets (differing levels, breeds, quality) not all auction house addons are able to list them automatically.  Please be careful when listing your pets as there is a chance that you "undercut" a level 1 green pet with your level 25 rare pet and you will make a buyer very happy indeed!

If you use TSM I do have a pet profile which is available to my Gamewisp Subscribers (more information is available on my stream over at  It is based mainly on EU prices I have not had chance to try them on US!  It is possible to create TSM groups which can register the level of the pet but it is pretty tedious!

Wrap Up

Thanks for keeping with me on this one!  It can take a long time for some pets to sell but if you aren't into pets already then it is a great market to get into!

I hope to be doing more focused guides on pet battles in the future that will focus on the pets I sell, so look forward to that.

Any comments queries or success stories below!

1 person likes this

nice guide. wish the gold making part was useful to me. been trying to sell pets for 5 months, none of them sell. at least i can make use of the leveling part for my own battle teams.

What server are you on Pandragoon? (make sure you tell me if its US or EU)

What level / quality are you trying to sell at?

I'll have a look and see if I can give some server specific advice!

Thanks for the guide! Even though I never had good luck with pet market, not even today with this guide :( any chance you could give tips EU Argent Dawn Alliance or EU Darkmoon Faire Horde?

Hey anon without going into too much detail Argent Dawn being a high pop server and DMF being a low to med you could do some server swapping really easily!  Buy cheap pets on AD level them up and sell them on DMF for a huge profit!  Then just buy some pets that have a similar value on both servers (TCG and rare pets are good examples) on DMF and sell them back on AD.

It's hard to explain successfully - if you're around on Sunday I will be streaming for a long period of time so follow me on Twitch and we can have a decent chat!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Raiding with Leashes IV: Wrath of the Lick King is returning and there are plenty of new pets to claim or sell if you don't care about pets that much.
      The pets will be very valuable to pet collectors and sell for lots during the first days of 7.1 that's why they are worth the farm. With the quantity of pets increasing, prices will be decreasing, so you should try to sell them asap.
      Farming Route
      All pets can drop from WotLK raids. If you're still farming raids for Mimiron's Head, Invincible's Reins, transmogs or even nostalgia, the pets can add your weekly farms more value.
      Efficient Farming Route
      Assuming you'll end up in Dalaran, it's best to farm in the following order: Icecrown Citadel > Trial of the Crusader > Ulduar.
      Below is a list of pet drops to make it a little easier.
      Icecrown Citadel
      Lord Marrowgar: Boneshard Deathbringer Saurfang: Blood Boil Professor Putricide: Blightbreath Sindragosa: Soulbroken Whelpling The Lich King: Drudge Ghoul & Wicked Soul Trial of the Crusader
      Icehowl: Dreadmaw Anub'arak: Nerubian Swarmer Ulduar
      Ignis the Furnace Master: Magma Rageling Razorscale: Ironbound Proto-Whelp Iron Council: Runeforged Servitor Auriaya: Sanctum Cub Hodir: Winter Rageling Freya: Snaplasher Mimiron: G0-R41-0N Ultratonk Yogg-Saron: Creeping Tentacle How Do I Sell Pets?
      Learn them, find them in your Pet Journal > right-click a specific pet and pick  > "Put in Cage". After that the pet can be sold in the Auction House.
      Maximizing the Output
      If a certain pet doesn't drop, don't worry, you can farm the raids on all your characters. It's easy to clear them even at Level 90.
    • By Starym
      J. Allen Brack gives us an update on the Classic Server situation.
      It would seem that among all the great news coming with patch 7.1, some bad news snuck in as well (at least for some players). After the big recent uproar over Classic Servers and whether Blizzard will ever make them available to players, it seems we'll have to wait for any news regarding their eventual availability (or lack thereof) until after Blizzcon.
      J. Allen Brack
      Hey everyone,

We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show.

These past few months we’ve been laser-focused on the launch of Legion and getting Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan ready to go (it’s almost here!), as well as prepping for BlizzCon—which is always a huge undertaking itself. You’ve heard us say that the launch of Legion was just the beginning of the story we want to tell in this expansion. What we will focus on at BlizzCon is how the team is committed to making sure we bring you a steady stream of content going forward, and we can’t wait to share what’s next for Legion.

Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon.

-J. Allen Brack and the World of Warcraft development team In case you missed the whole story behind why this topic has been around so much recently, here's a quick summary:
      It all started with Blizzard shutting down the Nostalrius "Private" server since it was illegal, but because it and others like it are the only way players can play in Vanilla conditions, there was an outcry from its fans.  Blizzard decided to meet with the Nostalrius team and talk about the issue, after a pretty large petition was signed in favor of Vanilla/Classic servers being made official options for WoW. Then former Wow lead developer Mark Kern also got involved, drafting a letter and personally delivering the printed out petition to Mike Morhaime and had a meeting on the subject.
      The end result of all of that was a "we will see/we are looking into it" message from Blizzard, and more specifically a lot of mentions of "pristine" servers, aka servers with all the XP buffs that have accumulated throughout the expansions removed.  So, we'll have to wait a bit longer for any resolution on the matter, but the subject is always a controversial one, as any mention of "how good Vanilla was" gets interpreted as an attack on the game as it is now, camps form up and it starts getting ugly.
    • By Stan
      Learn everything about Patch 7.1 in our own Survival Guide!
      In preparation for the 7.1 release, we've been busy working around the clock to preview everything what the new patch contains. Here's our own survival guide!
      Full Patch Notes are available here.
      Alt-Friendly Changes No need to be Friendly to unlock World Quests. Falcosaur Pets & Mounts A new rare breed of falcosaurs can be adopted as pets. New Adventures in the Broken Isles New pets to earn, Alcaz Isle is getting new content, hunters will be able to tame mechanospiders. Professions
      Blood of Sargeras Trader & New Profession Recipes Preview of the trader along with new recipes for your profession to pick up. Raids
      Trial of Valor New world quests, encounter previews, loot tables. Karazhan Is making a glorious return as a 5-player "raid". Encounters & loot tables. Nightbane 9th Boss Rumor has it that Karazhan will feature Nightbane as a secret boss. Quests
      Illidan's Story Illidan's story continues to unravel with two new quests. Suramar Campaign Quests Suramar is in danger and the elven races must unite for a common purpose. PvP
      PvP Reward Changes Many reward changes are coming in the latest patch. Nagrand Arena Visual Update Nagrand Arena receives a facelift. Reputations
      Talon's Vengeance Preview of the new PvP reputation in the Broken Isles, including rewards. Misc
      Action Camera Returning The Action Camera makes a glorious return!
    • By Stan
      Patch 7.1 goes live tomorrow and here are the full Patch Notes.
      Blizzard Entertainment
      Blood Icebound Fortitude has returned, reducing damage taken by the Death Knight by 30% (remains at 20% for Frost Death Knights). Frost Frozen Pulse now triggers if you have fewer than 2 full Runes (was 1). Frozen Pulse damage reduced to 60% of Attack Power (was 72%). Glacial Advance now hits targets in melee range more reliably. Razorice now increases Frost damage by 3% per stack (was 2%). Obliterate damage increased by 20%. Howling Blast damage increased by 50%. Unholy Death Coil damage increased by 50%. DEMON HUNTER
      Agonizing Flames damage bonus to Immolation Aura reduced to 30% (was 50%). Felblade is now usable against targets in melee range even if the Demon Hunter is rooted. Distance from which Soul Fragments can be used for Soul Cleave, Soul Barrier, and Spirit Bomb has been increased to 25 yards (was 20 yards). Demon Blades will now trigger while on the global cooldown (was delayed until after the GCD). This is not a gain to throughput. Spirit Bomb healing from damage increased to 15% (was 10%). Soul Barrier now lasts 12 seconds (was 8 seconds). Abilities learned have been spaced out: Sigil of Silence – Level 101 Empower Wards – Level 103 Sigil of Misery – Level 105 DRUID
      Mastery: Harmony now includes Frenzied Regeneration. Ysera's Gift will only heal party or raid members. Living Seed now copies 25% of the crit heal (was 50%). Seeds of the World Tree now increases that amount by 8%/point (was 10%). Owlkin Frenzy will now only affect Lunar Strike (and not Solar Wrath or Stellar Flare). Swiftmend healing increased to 770% of Spell Power (was 700%). (Balance, Guardian, Feral) Druids how have Regrowth in place of Healing Touch. Regrowth is castable in Moonkin Form. Talents, artifact traits, and legendaries have been updated to affect Regrowth where appropriate. (Restoration) Regrowth has 40% additional chance to crit (was 60%). Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec. Incarnation: Chosen of Elune once again provides the armored Moonkin model. Galactic Guardian: Now causes Moonfire to generate 10 Rage (was 15). Now increases its direct damage by 300%. Now has a spell alert. Guardian Thick Hide now reduces damage taken by 6% (was 10%). Restoration Prosperity now reduces your Swiftmend cooldown by 3 seconds (was 5 seconds). Cultivation healing increased by 20%. HUNTER
      Track Mechanicals granted to all gnome and goblin hunters, as well as any hunter who uses the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix. Posthaste now lasts 5 seconds (was 8 seconds). Vulnerable now increases damage by 50% (was 25%), stacking up to 2 times (was 3 times). New Hunter talent (replacing Dash): Trailblazer: Your movement speed is increased by 25% anytime you have not attacked for 3 seconds. Survival Raptor Strike damage increased by 100%. Carve damage increased by 150%. Butchery damage increased by 35%. Throwing Axes damage increased by 25%. Animal Instincts has been redesigned: Flanking Strike now also reduces the remaining cooldown of a random one of the following abilities: Flanking Strike Mongoose Bite Aspect of the Eagle Harpoon MAGE
      Arcane Arcane Blast damage increased by 17%. Arcane Missles damage increased by 17%. Arcane Orb damage increased by 17%. Arcane Charges now increase mana costs by 125% (was 100%). Fire Pyroblast damage reduced by 6%. Flamestrike damage increased by 15%. Aftershocks damage increased by 15%. Frost Brain Freeze now also increases the damage of your next Flurry by 50%. Waterbolt damage increased by 25%. Water Jet damage increased by 100%. Lonely Winter now increases the damage of affected spells by 25% (was 20%). Flurry damage increased by 5%. Ice Lance damage increased by 5%. Frostbolt damage increased by 5%. Ray of Frost damage increased by 5%. Frost Bomb damage increased by 5%. Comet Storm damage increased by 5%. Ebonbolt damage increased by 5%. Frozen Orb damage increased by 5%. Blizzard damage increased by 10%. MONK
      Effuse now heals for 250% of attack power (was 200%). (Windwalker, Brewmaster) Crackling Jade Lightning now costs 20 Energy, plus 20 Energy per second. Brewmaster Brewmaster Monks now gain 15% additional Armor from gear. Brew-Stache now lasts 4.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds). Mistweaver Sheilun’s Gift now activates Soothing Mist. Chi-Ji Crane Heal now heals for 135% of spell power (was 150%). Soothing Mist now heals for 64% of spell power per tick (was 55%). PALADIN
      Retribution Aura no longer ignores tanks (including self). Flash of Light now heals 450% of spell power (was 425%) and costs 18% of base mana (was 16%). Holy The Rule of Law talent now increases the radius of Tyr’s Deliverance by 50%. Light’s Hammer now costs 35% of base mana (was 40%). Sanctified Wrath now extends Avenging Wrath by 5 seconds (was 10 seconds). Retribution Holy Wrath now deals 200% of your missing health in damage to 4 nearby enemies, up to 120% of your maximum health. Blade of Wrath has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of Blade of Justice. Protection First Avenger: Avenger’s Shield now add +50% damage to the first target, and +10% Grand Crusader proc chance. Bastion of Light now has a 2-minute cooldown (was 3 minutes). Crusader’s Judgment now has 2 charges, and Grand Crusader now also grants a charge of Judgment. PRIEST
      Mindbender now returns 0.5% of your mana per tick (was 0.75%). Discipline Power Word: Solace now returns 1% of your mana per tick (was 0.75%). Clarity of Will’s cast time is now 2.0 seconds (was 2.5 seconds). Contrition now increases Atonement by 3 seconds (was 2 seconds). Holy Renew healing increased to 62% of spell power (was 55%). Desperate Prayer now heals and increases health by 30% (was 20%). Divinity now lasts 6 seconds (was 8 seconds). Heal now heals for 500% of spell power (was 475%). Prayer of Mending now heals for 175% of spell power (was 150%). Prayer of Mending now avoids jumping to targets that already have Prayer of Mending, if possible. Binding Heal now costs 2.5% of mana (was 3.0%). Holy Fire damage increased to 200% of spell power (was 150%). Shadow Arcane Torrent now generates 15 Insanity. Power Word: Shield cost increased by 51%. Shadowform has returned as a new spell for Shadow Priests: Assume a Shadowform, increasing your Shadow damage dealt by 10%, and reducing your Physical damage taken by 10%. You may not cast any Holy spells while in this form. The shadowy visual is now tied to Shadowform. Voidform now acts to intensify Shadowform. It automatically triggers Shadowform if not already active, and you gain the effects of both. When Voidform ends, you return to Shadowform. The damage of all Shadow Priest abilities has been reduced to compensate for this, resulting in no net gain or loss of damage. ROGUE
      Kingsbane now generates 1 combo point. Hemorrhage, Marked for Death, and Ghostly Strike show up on the caster's nameplates. The cast time for all Assassination poisons has been reduced to 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds). Outlaw Saber Slash damage increased by 10%. Pistol Shot damage increased by 10%. Ghostly Strike damage increased by 10%. Blunderbuss damage increased by 10%. SHAMAN
      Fire Elemental, Earth Elemental, and Feral Spirits now all have totem timers. Earthquake Totem has been renamed to Earthquake and no longer summons a totem. Torrent now provides a 30% bonus to Riptide’s initial heal (was 40%). Elemental Earth Shock damage increased by 15%. Frost Shock damage increased by 15%. Stormkeeper now also makes the affected Lightning Bolts and Chain Lightning instant. Stormkeeper now has a 1.5 second cast time. WARLOCK
      Demon Skin and Demonic Circle have swapped talent locations. Devour Magic has returned for Felhunters. Doomguard’s Doom Bolts damage increased by 13%. Affliction Unstable Affliction now afflicts a target with up to 5 Unstable Afflictions at once. Compounding Horror trait redesigned: its buff causes your next Unstable Affliction to deal (32% Spell Power) Shadow damage instantly, stacking up to 5 times. Soul Effigy is now immune to AOE damage. Agony damage increased by 5%. Unstable Affliction damage increased by 5%. Siphon Life damage increased by 5%. Drain Life damage increased by 5%. Drain Soul damage increased. Phantom Singularity damage increased by 5%. Corruption damage increased by 10%. Demonology Demonwrath now generates Soul Shards more consistently. Demonic Empowerment now increases health by 20% (was 50%). Thal’kiel’s consumption deals damage equal to 8% of pet health (from 6%). WARRIOR
      Inspiring Presence now affects party and raid members only. Hamstring is now on the global cooldown, and can once again trigger Tactician. Bladestorm damage increased by 8% for all specs. Fury Raging Blow damage increased by 8%. Rampage damage increased by 8%. Execute damage increased by 8%. Bloodthirst damage increased by 8%. Odyn’s Fury damage increased by 8%. Furious Slash damage increased by 8%. Dragon Roar damage increased by 8%. Ravager damage increased by 8%. Enrage now increases damage taken by 20% (was 30%). Warpaint now modifies the Enrage damage taken increase to 15%. ITEMS
      The following items now disable their effects rather than cancel the entire buff when leaving the Broken Isles: Bloodtotem Saddle Blanket Leystone Hoofplates Demonsteel Stirrups The damage effects from the following trinkets should no longer hit targets that are crowd-controlled: Six-Feather Fan Terrorbound Nexus Caged Horror Twisting Wind Emerald Nightmare trinkets Ravaged Seed Pod’s damage increased by 20%. Nature’s Call cone attack damage increased by 40%. Unstable Horrorslime’s damage increased by 20%. Bough of Corruption’s damage increased by 10%. Horn of Cenrius’s healing increased by 10%. Unbridled Fury’s duration increased by 5 seconds, and its armor and health bonuses increased by 10%. Swarming Plaguehive can now also drop for Shaman whose loot specialization is set to Enhancement. LEGION COMPANION APP
      Bounty information has been added to World Quest tooltips. Added filter options on the map for active bounties. Items received from completed Work Orders are now shown. Performance improvements. Bug fixes. LEVELING
      In this patch, a large number of changes are made to improve the order and flow of abilities gained while leveling all classes.
      In many cases, the level 1-10 abilities that introduce the class have changed. Many special bonuses and features for class abilities are now granted by upgrades that are learned at a later level. This applies to every spec for every class other than Death Knights and Demon Hunters. Examples: Druids below level 10 now use Wrath and Moonfire as their primary damage abilities, rather than Shred and Ferocious Bite. While Smite will still be the first spell given to Priests at level 1, the added absorb shield effect will be an upgrade learned by Discipline at level 36, as the purpose of that effect is to add to healing in group content. Rogues will start leveling with an ability that attacks with one weapon and generates one combo point. Rogues who choose Assassination specialization will replace that ability with Mutilate at level 40. NEW WORLD EVENT
      Return to Alcaz Isle – Dr. Weavil and the Drudge Gnomes Get to the bottom of Dr. Weavil’s insidious plans on Alcaz Isle. Rewards include the Big Red Ray toy for everyone and tamable mechanical spiders for Hunters. PET BATTLES
      Raiding with Leashes IV Delve into Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and Ice Crown Citadel in search of rare pets and the chance to do battle with a new Celestial foe! PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
      Nagrand Arena has received a significant visual update. Honor System
      Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige. Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels. Rewards
      The Item Levels of PvP gear rewards now scale as World Quest gear rewards scale, and PvP gear rewards can be Titanforged, Warforged, socketed, or include tertiary stats. Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the first two wins in each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10). Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10). Bonus gear will be of the “Gladiator” type at PvP ratings below 2000, and of the “Elite” type at PvP ratings above 2000. The first victory of the day bonus now includes a large Artifact Power reward. The reward increase for your first victory of the day has been extended to all brackets: Skirmishes, 2v2 Arenas, 3v3 Arenas, and Rated Battlegrounds. Artifact Power rewards have been increased. HONOR TALENTS
      Frost The two bottom rows of Death Knight Honor Talents have been significantly redesigned: Choose one of: Deathchill, Frozen Center, or Delirium Choose one of: Tundra Stalker, Overpowered Rune Weapon, Chill Streak Chill Streak Damage increased, cooldown reduced to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds). Remorseless Winter’s snare now cannot be dispelled. Unholy Unholy Mutation duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 12 seconds). DRUID
      Many talents have changed positions in the Druid Honor Talent tree. Pouncing Strikes now affects Maim and Rip, but no longer affects Rake. Pouncing Strikes no longer causes you to leap towards the target. Tranquility now heals for double the amount in PvP. Disentanglement now causes Efflorescence to remove all snare effects from friendly targets when it heals. Thorns now deals 5% of the attacker’s total health in Nature damage. Nourish has been re-designed: Reduces the cast time of Healing Touch by 0.5 seconds and automatically applies one of your missing healing-over-time spells to the target. If all of them are present, Healing Touch critically heals. MONK
      Fast Feet now also reduces the duration of snares by 20%. Brewmaster Yulon’s Gift has been replaced with Niuzao’s Essence. Casting Purifying Brew now dispels all snare effects. Mighty Ox Kick cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds). Mistweaver Refreshing Breeze now refreshes the duration of Essence Font on targets rather than Renewing Mist. The Soothing Mist from Ancient Mistweaver Arts mana cost reduced, and healing increased slightly. Dome of Mist duration increased to 8 seconds (was 6 seconds). Fortune Turned healing bonus increased to 50% per stack for 2 stacks (was 15% per stack for 3 stacks). Healing Sphere healing increased by about 40%, and its cooldown reduced from to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds). Windwalker Grapple Weapon is a sixth tier Honor Talent. Disarms the enemy for 6 seconds, with a 60 second cooldown. Spinning Fire Blossom generates 1 Chi, costs 50 Energy. Spinning Fire Blossom is now affected by Mastery: Combo Strikes. Heavy-Handed Strikes now causes Fists of Fury to reduce the movement speed of targets by 70% for 2 seconds each time it deals damage. Heavy-handed Strikes has been moved to the sixth tier. The first tick of Fists of Fury will knock down and stun targets. Zen Meditation has been replaced by Zen Moment: Costs 5 Chi. Has a 45 second cooldown and a 10 second duration. Reduces damage taken by 20%, increases healing taken by 20%. Each attack that triggers Combo Strikes (in non-consecutive ability use) reduces the effect by 5%.  Zen Moment fades if it reaches 0%. Whirling Kicks has been replaced by Control of Mists: Every 20 seconds, Effuse is instant-cast. You gain a Control of Mists debuff with a 20 second duration after casting Effuse instantly. Each Chi spent while Control of Mists debuff is active will reduce its remaining duration by 1 second. Yulon’s Gift now only affects Flying Serpent Kick. Rushing Tiger Palm has been replaced with Disabling Reach: Disabling Reach now increases the range of Disable by 7 yards. PALADIN
      Retribution Vengeance Aura now only affects targets who have your Greater Blessings. SHAMAN
      Restoration The Honor Talent version of Spirit Link cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds). Earth Shield’s protection now activates when the target takes an attack equal to 6% of their total health (was 10%). WARLOCK
      Destruction Multiple Honor Talents have changed positions in the Honor Talent tree. Cremation has been redesigned: Cremation now makes Immolate an instant cast, and Conflagrate deals an additional 8% of the target’s total health in Fire damage. New Honor Talent: Focused Chaos Focused Chaos increases the damage of your Chaos Bolt by 200%, but it no longer is also cast on your targets afflicted by your Havoc. New Honor Talent: Entrenched in Flame Conflagrate roots targets until cancelled. This effect is not broken by damage. Bane of Havoc no longer replaces Havoc, and both can be used. PROFESSIONS
      Blood of Sargeras Illnea Bloodthorn now sells valuable materials: 5 Felslates can be purchased for 1 Blood of Sargeras. 3 Starlight Roses can be purchased for 1 Blood of Sargeras. 3 Leylight Shards can be purchased for 1 Blood of Sargeras. 20 Unbroken Claws or Unbroken Teeth can be purchased for 1 Blood of Sargeras. All other items sold in lots of 10 for 1 Blood of Sargeras. Cooking Nomi now has a chance to drop Slightly Burned Food instead of Badly Burned Food. Nomi will now always return 1 of the meat you gave him. Nomi can now teach tier 3 recipes such as Nightborne Delicacy Platter, even if you don’t know a required precedent tier 2 recipe, such as Barracuda Mrglgagh. Fishing Extended the base duration of the following bait buffs to 5 minutes: Blessing of the Thistleleaf (Val’sharah) Salmon Lure (Highmountain) Ravenous Flyfishing (Oceanic) A bait duration extension has been added to the Confused Seerspine Murloc (Suramar). USER INTERFACE
      Addons and Macros Nameplate options made less confusing. Addons can no longer access the positions for player, party, and raid members in instances. Addons can no longer perform actions on nameplate tokens. The icons in the icon picker for macros and guild bank tabs are larger. New macro conditions for “reticle” spells: @cursor and @player.  
      Items Set pieces are now called out in the personal loot banner. A transmogrification chat message is now displayed whenever any bind-on-equip item becomes bound to you. In mail, a player’s other characters have been added to the auto-complete list. There is now a confirmation dialog box when sending gold or items through mail and trade.  
      Maps and Questing Flight map now shows party and raid members as well as all turn-in quests and your mini-map yellow arrow quest. Clicking on the dungeon/raid icon on the world map will open the Dungeon Journal. So that you can now see what you are on top of, Player icon on World map no longer has a tooltip. Honor rewards now appear on World Quest tooltips. Added Auction House sorting by unit price and buyout. World quests Bonus Objectives will now always show in the tracker, even if you have a lot of tracked quests. When you click on an emissary button on the world map, the map now moves to a zone with an uncompleted World Quest for that emissary. World quests can be filtered by reward.  
      Social and Grouping Added support for new Quick Join system. You can now show the in-raid self-highlight without a circle. Group Finder now shows raid and wing names in the LFR dropdown and tooltips.  
      Miscellaneous Improvements made to how the UI scaling work better with 4K monitors. Now allowing for scaling of the cursor for 4K monitors. Added new “For the Horde” and “For the Alliance” emotes. (Source)
    • By Stan
      I had this new gold flipping idea today that involves the Spirit of Harmony Trader Danky. He offers a variety of MoP reagents and you can buy Spirit of Harmony in the Auction House.
      For this method, I was comparing prices of my realm, which is US-Illidan (Oct 24)
      Filtering the Goods
      First of all, Spirit of Harmony needs to be up in the Auction House for a reasonable price. I got 1x for 150g, which is perfectly fine.
      I've checked my realm for goods offered by the vendor in exchange for a single Spirit of Harmony and found that I will be operating with the following:
      Green color indicates profit per 1x Spirit of Harmony spent (given I've purchased one for 150g).
      Red color indicates current prices of exchanged goods on my realm US-Illidan (in case I'd decide to sell right away).
      5x Black Trillium Ore (46.43g/pc)*5 > 232.15g (+81.15g) 5x White Trillium Ore (38.75g/pc)*5 > 193.75g (+43,75g) 20x Ghost Iron Ore (6.75g/pc) I have Mining, so I'm smelting them into 10x Ghost Iron Bars (23.49g/pc) > 234.9g (+84.9g). Note that the vendor sells a lot of other goods and its up to you to compare your realm's prices to what is worth your exchange. Like, for me, spending spirits on 20x Kyparite is a bad idea, because I've bought a Spirit of Harmony for 150g and the twenty ores are priced 2.7g each.
      What Next?
      Good question. I've been doing a little research on what is and isn't worth it. I came to the following conclusions:
      Prospecting the items would be a bad idea in both cases and would bring either no or RNG-based income. Prospecting 5x Ghost Iron Ore will yield 1-2 green MoP gems most of the time (5% chance to prospect MoP rare gems), which are worth only a few gold. e.g. Alexandrite worth 7.65g/pc, Pandarian Garnet worth 6.8g/pc, Roguestone worth 2.95g/pc, Tiger Opal worth 3g/pc, Lapis Lazuli worth 1.94g/pc and finally Sunstone worth 8.09g. Prospecting 5x Black Trillium Ore or 5x White Trillium Ore will give 1-2 rare MoP gems (17% chance), which isn't worth it, compared to the AH price of both items. Even though rare MoP gems are still a desirable commodity, because Jewelcrafters use them for various panther mounts, e.g. Primordial Ruby (155.56g) > Ruby Panther. Smelt Ghost Iron is good as it gives our Ghost Iron Ore a lot more value (as seen above). Ghost Iron Bars are used in Blacksmithing / Engineering to craft various rare items. 5x Ghost Iron Bars are needed to craft Contender's Spirit Bracers (646.88g) or Contender's Revenant Bracers (674.77g). You can craft 2 of these items for a single Spirit of Harmony. Smelt Trillium also gives our Black Trillium Ore & White Trillium Ore more value. We need two of each (that's 170,36g) to craft a single Trillium Bar (179.75g - currently the price is somewhat low, was 214g an hour ago). Sales

So I came to the conclusion that I should sell raw Black Trillium Ore  if I wanted to make profit and don't have Mining. (Note that the ore prices vary per realm and selling Black Trillium Ore only could lead to a decrease in their overall price, which is why I like to sell various good types, hence smelt them).If you have Mining, sell Trillium Bars. There's nothing bad by smelting the ores into Ghost Iron Bars and sell. If you happen to have Blacksmithing, you could sell even gear produced from the bars.