Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shine

Allrounder LF team for tounament play

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, 

My name is shine and I've been playing overwatch quite a bit. 

I am heavily interested in playing in tournaments and am therefore looking into joining a team to develop strategies for each map.

I am capable of playing almost all heroes effectively although some could use some more practice.

I am best with: reaper, pharah, junkrat, mei, widow, d.va, winston, mercy and lucio.

I will repeat once more, I am capable of playing any hero needed.

I hope to find some friendly people.

Shine

Edited by Shine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina
      Overwatch is about to experience its very first Christmas next week and some primary info on the event has already surfaced.
      The Christmas Spirit will grace the world of Overwatch with its presence next Tuesday the 13th of December, as it was confirmed earlier today on Twitter.
      Placeholder for tweet 806196531795673088 French site JudgeHype has done some digging and has datamined some first details on this upcoming event. First of all, there will be a special Christmas-themed weekly Brawl, while one to three maps will probably feature festive decorations. All heroes will receive a new emote, spray and voice line, as well as one or two skins, emotes and highlight intros. Lastly, Torbjorn is probably getting a Santa skin, along with a respective emote and highlight intro.
      Hopefully we will know more about the even soon! Are you looking forward to it?
    • By Terrors
      <Anger Management> are now recruiting!
      [A] [EU] [Tarren Mill]
      Raid times (server)
      Wednesday - 20:00 - 22:00
      Friday - 20:00 - 23:00
      Sunday - 19:00 - 22:00
      We are a small guild of raiding/progression focused individuals who seek like minded people to join us! Despite the name, we are a friendly and mature guild. Our members have varied backgrounds, from Vanilla raiders, to people who started playing in Legion. 
      We are currently 6/7 HC and we are pushing for Heroic HOV and eventually Nighthold  in the next 1 to 2 weeks. Our immediate requirements are as follows:
      •    Ranged DPS – 850+
      •    Healers – 850+
      •    Exceptional DPS. 
      However we are open to all applications, also Anger Management and our team are happy to help any people who are wanting to progress into raiding. 
      We have our own Discord channel which we use to communicate whilst raiding therefore a working headset and microphone is required. We also do Transmog runs, Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. 
      So, if you're interested in becoming Angry with us, add me on Battle.net (Dab#21625) and I'll have a chat with you in game. 
    • By Brost
      About
      Our goal is to have an active community during the week and successful progression during the weekends while maintaining a casual atmosphere. We started out the expansion as a bunch of players looking for something to do in our spare time and, after a hefty purge, have settled on doing more with that time.
      Raids (Server)
      Thursday 8pm - 11pm
      Friday 9pm - 1am
      Saturday 9pm - 1am
      Status (Pre-Purge. Expect More.)
      6/7 Heroic EN
      2/3 Normal ToV
      Misc
      Loot: Individual until we settle on a core roster
      Voice: Discord
      Recruitment
      At the moment we're in need of Druid/Sham/Pally/Priest heals as well as all DPS classes. Higher item level is of course better but anything above 850 to start out is fine.
      Contact
      BatesC#1974
      tnich55#1816
      sandril#11375
      AMagicBagel#1468
      Edit:
      Apologies for the text. Pasted from my word document.
    • By Mungu
      Hey there, and thanks for checking in!
      ----------------------------------------------
      Tempted has been around for a good couple of years, having our ups and downs as the years went on. We've always been a Casual Social Raiding guild, but we do like progression.
      We mostly focus on the PvE aspects of the game as a guild, but at times some of us find enjoyment in what PvP has to offer too.
      When it comes to raiding, we keep it cool, the jokes keep flowing and we have a great time! It's never going to be a shouting match or raging during raids.
      Tempted is recruiting to allow us to expand on our current raid group and progression. Currently we are mainly looking at Ranged/Melee DPS and a healer (Shaman/Paladin) to expand on our main group.
      That doesn't mean we won't be accepting anything other than the mentioned roles. If you think you'll fit in, let me/us know!
      Tempted is also not a parental guidance guild, we are all adults and the chat can sometimes reflect that, but the guild atmosphere is always great!
      Being Social and helpful is another great aspect that we offer, as guild chat and Discord is always going!
      Raid days/times:
      * Wednesday
      * Friday
      * Sunday
      7:45 pm - 11:00 pm (server time)
      Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to see you soon in our guild!
      ~ Mungu
      Officer of <Tempted>
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) EN:5/7M ToV:3/3H www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros 5/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Tuesday and Sunday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Insanity 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7h30pm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Soldati 1/7M ToV:3/3NH 2day 
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame 7/7H ToV:3/3N 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      PvP:
      - We're still looking for a PvP Leader, if you're interested see with Jovovich#1699
      Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Izzaeth-Arthas, Officier