Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Allrounder LF team for tounament play

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

My name is shine and I've been playing overwatch quite a bit. 

I am heavily interested in playing in tournaments and am therefore looking into joining a team to develop strategies for each map.

I am capable of playing almost all heroes effectively although some could use some more practice.

I am best with: reaper, pharah, junkrat, mei, widow,, winston, mercy and lucio.

I will repeat once more, I am capable of playing any hero needed.

I hope to find some friendly people.

Edited by Shine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Reikettsu
      Like A Boss - 7/7H Recruiting Ranged DPS and Heals for Mythic progression.
      About us:
      Like A Boss was founded during WotLK by a small group of in real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus during Firelands (Cataclysm). We are a semi-hardcore guild, and are looking for dedicated members who are able to make majority (if not all) of our scheduled raids.
      What we are looking for:
      We currently have 15 raiders and we are looking to recruit more members to join our flexible raid roster so that we may progress into Mythic raids. At this moment, we are only seeking out ranged DPS (prefer lock, mage, or hunter) and healers (prefer druid or monk).
      Additional information and scheduled raids:
      Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6:30pm PST till 8:30pm PST and we use Ventrilo for our raids. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. Raid spots are not guaranteed due to the flexible raid roster (ie. if we only have 2 healers available, we cannot do 20man that night).
      If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Shells-Bloodscalp or Ryozul#1598. For the horde!
    • By stormcaster
      Union is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum, we are currently 4/7 mythic and looking to add 1 mage and 1 warlock to our ranks. Union has been around since Vanilla and has had the same core of raiders for years. We pride ourselves on raiding just 10 hours per week and being able to maintain top 150 US throughout the last tiers of raiding. We raid:

Tuesday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
      Thursday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
      Sunday 7-11 EST (4-8 PST)

We are looking for a mage that not only parses high, but has good survival instincts and always comes prepared to each raid.

Hit me up in game: Stormcaster#1629
    • By Starym
      Competitive changes start PTR testing: shorter off-season, in-game countdown, skill rating and tier tweaks and more.
      Overwatch competitive play is ever evolving and Blizzard are hard at work trying to make the experience as good as it can be and so they've started testing some major changes to how it works on the PTR. The big news is a shorter, only week-long off-season, an in-game countdown to when the new season starts and skill rating and tier tweaks.
      Scott Mercer
      Right now on the PTR, we’re starting to test out changes for Season 3 of Competitive Play. While there’s one big change to Season 3, there are also some behind-the-scenes adjustments to how we’re calculating Skill Rating and Skill Tier placement that I wanted to discuss with everyone.
      The largest visible change to Competitive Play will be to the off-season between Season 2 and Season 3. Based on community feedback, we’re going to shorten the off-season downtime to just one week, with Season 2 ending at 00:00 UTC on November 24, and Season 3 beginning on December 1. Additionally, during the off-season, we’ll display an in-game countdown to when the next season begins.
      Before explaining the changes to Skill Rating and Skill Tiers, let me explain some of the goals for matchmaking in Competitive Play. First and foremost, we always want to provide the fairest matches that we can. Fair matches of skill between the teams provide the greatest chance for you to have fun in Overwatch. At the same time, we’d also like every new competitive season to feel like a fresh start. These two goals end up being somewhat contradictory. If we completely reset everyone’s Skill Rating (SR) at the start of a new season, then players of all skill levels would end up playing against each other and having poor quality matches until the system could reevaluate each player’s skill. Because of this, we don't fully reset your SR when a new season begins, and instead use your SR from the previous season as a starting point.
      Another area of Competitive Play we’re trying to improve for Season 2 is how we distribute everybody into their Skill Tiers (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, etc.) based on their SR. When Season 2 started, we had WAY more players in Gold and Platinum than we initially intended, and way fewer in Bronze and Silver. This was the result of how we calculated your initial SR for Season 2. We tried to partially reset player SR at the start of Season 2, but the results were not as we expected. Instead, below-average players started Season 2 at a higher SR than they should have been given their performance in Season 1. This meant that as they played in Season 2, their SR would often drop to a lower value, which didn’t feel great. It also meant that there was a much wider variation of skill in the Gold and Platinum tiers than we wanted. This is something we want to avoid in Season 3.
      As a result, we’re testing a different way of determining your starting SR for Season 3 on the PTR. We’re leaning more towards trying to keep things fair rather than giving everyone a fresh start. We’re also going to initially tune your SR to be slightly lower to start. In turn, fewer players should start the season having their Skill Rating drastically drop despite having close to even wins and losses.
      This change will mean that some players will not start in the same tier for Season 3 that they were placed in for Season 2, and that your SR gains from winning will be a little higher at the beginning of the season. After you play enough matches, however, your SR gains and losses will go back to normal.
      We’ll be looking closely at the results of players placement on PTR and see if our goals are being met, and might make further adjustments during this testing cycle that might require a reset of placement matches. If that’s the case, we’re try to provide advanced notice whenever possible.
      In the meantime, we really appreciate your feedback, and thanks for everyone who is helping us test on PTR!
    • By aspryin
      InReverie is looking for you! Currently 5/7 H!
      Classes Needed:
      Any Ranged DPS
      Always considering exceptional players of any class and spec.
      About Us:
      We’re a Horde guild that’s been raiding since 2005 on Zul’jin and not looking to stop anytime soon. We’re a guild made up of RL friends that pride ourselves on community before all else. We believe this is what gives us a strong core to succeed in anything we put our efforts into. 
      We use personal loot for our Normal and Heroic runs. 

Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time) :
      Tuesday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Thursday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Sunday: 7:30p-11:00p

Who We Want: 
      Players that are knowledgeable of their classes and roles they will fulfill within our raid.
      Able to come to all three of our raid days with minimal absences
      An understanding that this is a more relaxed raid environment and to expect wipes
      If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to contact any of the officers for additional information or visit our website:
      Aspryin-Officer (Aspryin#1314)
      Arkdemon-Guild Master
    • By Kirs
      Who is HTG? We are a competitive raiding guild looking to get our act together for the next tier of raiding content. We are looking for any and all exceptional players to fill our roster so if your class isn't something that we're necessarily looking for but you think you can outperform our current members then there may be a slot for you!
      Raid Schedule -
      Tuesday - 8pm - Midnight
      Thursday - 8pm - Midnight
      Sunday 8pm - Midnight 
      Class Specific Needs -
      Shadow Priest
      Arms Warrior
      Any strong Flex player preferably Ele/Resto Shaman
      If you have any questions you can leave a comment on the forum here or contact me in game.  Xnd#1736 or Kirs-Arthas