FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
teTrik

In need of help for constructing decks .

In need of some suggestions to make decks that contain ysera , don't have to worry about the cards i currently have , just need to find some decks viable with ysera in our current meta . Thank you ! Appreciate your help :)

Try control warrior in standard and wild, dragon and control priest in wild and ramp druid in wild and standard. There are some dragon warriors who run her as well, but that might not work as well as the "classic" moee aggressive builds with Rag and Grom.

• Like 1

@PaasHaaS A lot of those listed decks are legacy decks and are not updated yet for WotoG or even nerfs. There are decks that are bad in current meta, such as Randuin Wrynn.

Using listed decks to see how much a card is used or to see meta decks with that card is not recommended.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this