Table of Contents
Ysera is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ysera is one of the ultimate late-game cards in the game. Against slow decks where games come down to a battle for resources, the power of Ysera is hard to compete with. However, it is an extremely slow card, since it costs 9 Mana and has no immediate impact on the game. This makes it easy to punish with faster decks, and means that it usually only sees significant play when the meta is at a slow point. The Dream cards that Ysera can give you are: Dream, Nightmare, Ysera Awakens, Emerald Drake, and Laughing Sister.
2. Constructed Play
Ysera sees play in Constructed if the meta is slow enough to warrant it. It can also be used as a top-end Dragon activator in a Dragon synergy deck. If the meta contains a lot of Aggro decks, then this card is usually too slow to consider including in your deck. It is also weak in a Priest heavy meta, as it is able to be stolen by your opponent using the combination of Shrinkmeister and Cabal Shadow Priest, which is almost always game-losing.
Ysera is one of the most powerful cards in Arena. As mentioned previously, the only real weakness of Ysera is its slow nature, and with Arena being a slower format in general than Constructed, you are much less likely to be punished for playing such a slow card, leaving Ysera free to dominate the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Control Warrior Deck
- Fibonacci Spring Prelim Control Warrior Deck
- Jungle Giants Quest Ramp Druid Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Barnes Ramp Druid Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Barnes Ramp Druid Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Reno Dragon Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists