Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eibhlin

Resto Druid Shapeshift & Mounting Macro Help

3 posts in this topic

Hopefully someone can help with this. I'm currently using a macro for Balance that I really like, however, it doesn't work to just change Moonkin Form to Treant Form, as I can't mount in Treant Form. Here is the Macro:

/cancelform [nostance:0,mod:ctrl]

/stopmacro [mod:ctrl]

/cast [nomod:shift][indoors, combat, noswimming] !Moonkin Form; [swimming] Aquatic Form; [outdoors, combat] Travel Form; [indoors, combat] Cat Form [flyable] Onyxian Drake; Azure Water Strider

I mainly want the resto macro so that I can shift into cat form in instances when running back in, during Quills on Ji-kun, etc and then shift back out of cat form into my caster form or into Treant Form to start healing. However, it would be awesome to be able to use it to mount just the same as the Moonkin version of the macro.

I've tested, edited, and re-tested the Resto version, and all it does is Treant form, even in combat in instances where it's supposed to shift me into cat form. It does try to mount outside but of course I can't use mounts in Treant form. The Moonkin version works for mounting of course, but doesn't shift me into cat form in combat either. It does cancel my Moonkin form when I hold ctrl and use the macro again. Does anyone know how to fix this? More specifically, does anyone know how to fix it so I shapeshift out of treant form and into caster form so I can mount? It does work to just use Swift Flight Form, but I really like my mounts.

Resto Version:

/cancelform [nostance:0,mod:ctrl]

/stopmacro [mod:ctrl]

/cast [nomod:shift][indoors, combat, noswimming] !Treant Form; [swimming] Aquatic Form; [outdoors, combat] Travel Form; [indoors, combat] !Cat Form [flyable] Swift Flight Form; Azure Water Strider

Does anyone know how to simplify it a bit so I can fit everything into the macro? As it stands now, the resto one is 252 of the 255 character limit. I'm a bit clueless when it comes to making a macro as I have no idea what I'm doing >_<

I'm still open to a fix for this even if it means I don't use treant form in the macro and just use normal caster form instead. I just don't know how to make it put me back into caster form so I can't edit the macro to do that myself. Any help is appreciated.

Hi

Not an expert on macros but you have an ! before catform in teh second macro not the first so that may be th issue with that - am at work and so can't test but will have a go on my druid when I egt back home - have similar macros so will need to check them out first.

Think one issue may be having 2 commands when in combat so basically the macro is trying to do two things at the same event.

I'll be back!

Ed

I made a post in this forum that might help you out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Archimage
      Druid Talent Macros:
      Restoration:
      /use [talent:1/1] Prosperity; [talent:1/2] Cenarion Ward; [talent:1/3] Abundance
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [talent:3/2] Cat Form; [talent:3/3] Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Tree of Life; [talent:5/3] Cultivation
      /use [talent:6/1] Spring Blossoms; [talent:6/2] Inner Peace; [talent:6/3] Germination
      /use [talent:7/1] Moment of Clarity; [talent:7/2] Stonebark; [talent:7/3] Flourish
      Guardian:
      /use [talent:1/1] Brambles; [talent:1/2] Bristling Fur; [talent:1/3] Blood Frenzy
      /use [talent:2/1] Guttural Roars; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:1,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:1,talent:3/2] Cat Form; Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc; [talent:5/3] Galactic Guardian
      /use [talent:6/1] Earthwarden; [talent:6/2] Guardian of Elune; [talent:6/3] Survival of the Fittest
      /use [talent:7/1] Rend and Tear; [talent:7/2] Lunar Beam; [talent:7/3] Pulverize
      Balance:
      /use [talent:1/1] Force of Nature; [talent:1/2] Warrior of Elune; [talent:1/3] Starlord
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:4, talent:3/1] Cat Form; [stance:4,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Moonkin Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune; [talent:5/3] Stellar Flare
      /use [talent:6/1] Shooting Stars; [talent:6/2] Astral Communion; [talent:6/3] Blessing of the Ancients
      /use [talent:7/1] Fury of Elune; [talent:7/2] Stellar Drift; [talent:7/3] Nature's Balance

Feral:
      /use [talent:1/1] Predator; [talent:1/2] Blood Scent; [talent:1/3] Lunar Inspiration
      /use [stance:2,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:2,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Cat Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: King of the Jungle; [talent:5/3] Savage Roar
      /use [talent:6/1] Sabertooth; [talent:6/2] Jagged Wounds; [talent:6/3] Elune's Guidance
      /use [talent:7/1] Brutal Slash; [talent:7/2] Bloodtalons; [talent:7/3] Moment of Clarity

General Focus Macros:
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Entangling Roots
    • By kimbappanda
      Hey, I'm an arms DPS and I was wondering why not macro FR and Colossus smash together? 
      Since what I've gathered you always want to follow up a CS with FR. so why not? :D
    • By Jayblo
      I have been a Resto druid since WOLK.  I love healing on a druid and I am happy with the changes in Legion.
      I have a few questions... First I use AskMrRobot for help with gearing but I do not agree with their stat weights, so I have made changes and have used multiple sites to check.  I just feel there is a wide discrepancy between what theory people think.  I know for Mythic+ Mastery is valued much more than Haste.  But in Raids Haste and Crit are valued.  I am trying to find a base stat weight so I do not have to constantly change based on Mythics vs Raids as I do both.  I am no longer Hard Core Progression Raider but i do like to make sure I am playing my toon to the best of my ability.
      The stat weights I use currently are from Noxxic  Int (9.06), Haste (7.56), Crit (6.06), Mastery (4.56), Vers (3.06)
      I also saw these Stat weights from Sometimes a Tree    Int (1.0), Haste (.625), Mastery (.61), Crit (.592), Vers (.518)    This was told as more of a Mythic+ setup, but not sure if it is a good overall stat weight.
      AskMrRobot Stat weights put way too much emphasis on Mastery in my opinion.   I have always been part of the stacking Haste Philosophy.  But want to know what the community thinks and f someone found a good balance of the stats for both Raiding and Mythic +

My other question is about performance and mana issues, we are running normal and gonna start doing heroics and I want to be successful so any help would be appreciated from the community.
      My Armory at the moment is this, but I have alot of gear saved depending on stat weights it changes.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Jayblo/simple
      My most recent logs that I have are here
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PtacWmbkL87hAFDM/#type=healing&fight=9
      Thanks again to the community!!
      Looking for some constructive advice!!

• By Kirom
      Hi all. I've lost my macro for auto targeting enemy which is in radius of sap and then sap him. Can someone post it pls?
      P.s. sry for my mby bad English.
    • By Everth
      Hi guys, sorry to ask but haven't found anything similar on this forum!
      I've tried to do /startattack /cast spell macros but the autoattack only starts after the ability ends. This bothers me more than it should cause i have to right click every single target if i dont want to miss that juicy marking targets proc. So far i've tried

/cast Auto Attack /startattack /cast Barrage /startattack /cast Barrage /startattack /stopcasting /cast Barrage /targetenemy /startattack /cast Barrage /startattack /cast [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; [talent:6/2] Barrage /startattack /cast [nochanneling] Barrage In all these cases the macro starts off with barrage and then after the channel begins autoattacking (i've verified using a swing addon i desperately tried to find).
      The same thing applies, with more consequences, with Sidewinders. Might it be cause they are "talent" spells and not normal ones? Is this a bug? How do you behave? Thank you in advance