FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sorchael

Celestial Blessings

I tried it several times. But at my best try he has 22% HP. I think that its very gear dependent fight. (I had about 510 ilvl or around.) If u havea good gear (~530 ilvl) you can "nuke" it.

So my tactics what i try, hit him from back and kite/kill adds. You would have to keep your 3 orb DP when he jump to you and cast the frontal cone aoe spell you can move him back. But i can't keep 3 orb DP all the time because I can't kill the adds fast enough. The instant MB can be good.

Dealing with the adds with "low" gear not a simple task. I use spell_shadow_psychicscream.jpgPsychic Scream with Glyph of Psychic Scream and spell_priest_voidtendrils.jpgVoid Tendrils to immobilies them. When they under the Void Tendrils start to kill the Tendrils. I try an other talent spell_priest_psyfiend.jpgPsyfiend but i cant use it well.

The other talent which i prefer while i try to kill: ability_priest_angelicbulwark.jpgAngelic Bulwark , spell_holy_symbolofhope.jpgBody and Soul, ability_priest_halo.jpgHalo and spell_priest_burningwill.jpgDivine Insight

An other good thing to switch the Angelic Bulwark to spell_priest_spectralguise.jpgSpectral Guise .

Thats it what i try , and think.

• Like 1

Done both priest challenges last night.

Had Angelic Feathers spread on both extremities of the room in order to be able to outrun the adds. Getting close, Tendrils does the trick, then combined with either a Halo or Cascade if you want to have a hit on Wrathion as well. DoT them up as much as possible, Mind Sear whenever time allows it. Remember to at least keep dots rolling on wrathion. It might take a while to complete, but it works.

For the healing challenge, things went A LOT smoother. Due to the encounter buff, just cast 4-5 Greater Heals on Wrathion, then finish off with a holy fire on his daddy for quite a massive hit. Ofc use PW:S, Renew, BH, everything. Adds that spawn have around 20k HP, so I just saved Cascade for that moment, it 1shotted them. PW:S + Body and Soul to have the mobility to intercept the projectiles from the 4 adds when Wrathion is incapacitated. Try to stay on top of him as much as possible and just sidestep for a bit in the direction from which the projectiles are coming from.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Daevilmonkie
      Welcome Adventurers! The time has come upon us, FINALLY! The moment in Classic WoW history us diehard, loyal WoW nerds have all been waiting for. WRATH CLASSIC! Arthas Did Nothing Wrong (ADNW) has just begun recruiting (For WotLK Classic) hard-core, casual, rp, pvp, pve, raiders, anything you can think of, you are welcomed here. Although our main focus in ADNW will be progressive raiding, 10 and 25 man and pvp content, we look to have someone for just about anything. Currently we are recruiting for our CORE 10M team composed entirely of irl / internet homies. We are in need of just 1 HEALER (Highly prefer a disc priest with a shadow off spec) and another DPS. Preferably lock or Shadow priest. We are looking to fill our B 10m team entirely, so we can pool together for 25 man’s when it comes time to crush 25m. This guild was founded by a group of tight nit friends recently, who have been around since TBC. WOTLK was our turning point in WoW, and we CANNOT wait to get another crack at this and MAKE IT RIGHT. Come join the adventure of a chill environment full of helpful hands and knowledge. Feel free to reach out to me Via Discord: Daevilmonkiexp#9239 OR Bnet: Daevilmonkie#1280 just let me know you are interested in the guild and we can have a convo! ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG!
    • By filthsilvermoon
      3/11 M Antorus (ABT)
      FiLTHYs most wanted:
      2x Balance Druid
      2x Warlock
      1x Spriest
      1x Frost DK 1x Mistweaver

FiLTH, a friendly progressive guild looking for more skilled players.

FiLTHY Raid team:
      - Push Mythic progress
      - 3 raids a week, 3 hours each (Extra raid night during opening month of new raid content)
      - Must complete M+ 15 each week
      - 72 minimum traits
      - 940+ ilvl
      Raids are: (Monday extra night) Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT)

What WE can offer YOU:
      - Great and friendly community
      - Always people around to join in your keys
      - Teamspeak 3 and Discord server
      - M+ guild groups 15 and above
      - Raid Logs after every raid
      - Website forums
      - Raid livestreams
      - Guild Whatsapp groups
      - Special event nights
      - Alt raids

FiLTH is a fun place to be and most who join call it their home and family. It’s been a competitive raiding environment for over 6 years and has a strong and experienced core.
      Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/FiLTH

APPLY AT: http://filth.guildlaunch.com/
      OR
      Reply to this thread
      Message me on Marvynn#21579 or MrRoboto#2229 or Fozzy#2286.
    • By Lilaina666
      My ilvl 873, I do about 300k overall in EN normal/heroic and I'm wondering if that is the right amount dps for shadow priest and this ilvl. I usually do rather low dps on Ursoc and Nythendra, not entirely sure why but I still do above 200k. 
      Here is my character if that helps. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Lilaina/simple
    • By Rude
      I know Void Torrent is my highest priority. But I feel like using first VB to make sure my dots get refreshed is more important.
      Is it more important to max/min my insanity decay (Use VoiT instantly) or make sure my DOT uptime is maximized?
    • By Scyusia
      Hi everyone! Scyusia-Anachronos, spriesting since end WotLK.

So I've been having difficulties trying to determine just how to change my rotation/priorities list on some BRF bosses. 
      The fight I'd like help the most on is Operator Tho'gar.
      Tonight's kill showed that I'm underperforming, and I'd like to know what I could do to change that.
      Here's a log link to the kill:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xZzqVbRNrkQ69t7F#type=damage-done&source=11

I have since changed my HC Slaughterhouse Spaulders to HC Tierset ones, as indicated on my armory:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/Scyusia/advanced

If you take a close look at the logs (tonight was a particularly frustrating night due to, well, stupid deaths) you'll notice I even tried out going with SoD and a CoPlite build/rota in the beginning few tries, just for the sake of experimentation.

My general dotweave is:
      MB > MS x 3 until 5 shadow orbs > SW:P > VT > DP > MB > MFI (iffy on the GCDs and clipping, never can manage it properly, too much haste?) > DP > MB > MFI (till just after MB off cd/just before DoTs run out) > repeat.
      If I have GCDs to correct, it'll be filled by a PW:S or similar.
      Halo use for Tho'gar was timed for add waves (at least that shows, thankfully).

According to logs, I have performed so far under par (23rd percentile) that I am actually offended. (Although it may be possible that other priests were simple multidotting that fight - I simply dropped halos on CD and Mind seared at 6+ mobs, else single target dotweave, but I am at a loss to see how auspicious spirits is better here.)

One part where I acknowledge I failed is keeping up DoTs running on Tho'gar throughout (not possible during split phase, of course, but otherwise as well), though purely because it detracted me from being able to pull off enough DPS on adds. (GCDs limiting and all that).

Apart from WA to help me see the duration of Insanity (the buff) and the DoT timers, I don't run anything like HaloPro - generally a good judge of that goldilocks zone. I run the normal Blizz UI, like it a lot.

I would sincerely appreciate some (helpful) criticism. I have been tearing my hair out during Highmaul trying to gear/chant properly, shelling out lots of cash basically changing builds, and I would rather not go through that again this raid.

If you have any suggestions to my Dotweave I'd love to be able to try those out as well. Having said that, I was previously running a dotweave rotation that did MB > MS x 3 until 4 shadow orbs, when I'd begin MS then dotting. It didn't perform compared to the new one I'm using, but any help is welcome.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to help me with this.