Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mohang

840 vs 845 relic

4 posts in this topic

Was wondering if using a 840 pyro relic over a 845 fireball damage is better for overall dps

I think this is depending on your crit-chance. If you got a high chance (45%+) the pyro relic is definitely better, but if you're forced to use fireball a lot it could be a viable choice to take the 845er relic.

In general it was itemlevel > trait and just think about the trait if, you got 2 relics with the same itemlevel, I believe.

Thank you for the reply my current crit chanc is 56% not sure what is factoring in critical mass, i also already have two other 845 pyro relics in the weapon i use pyromaniac and kindling. I decided to replace the 845 fireball relic with the 840 pyroblast one.

After looking over recount on multiple boss fights fireball was contributing about the same amount of damage as the devilsaur shock baton trinket around 8-10% of my total damage per fight were pyroblast is doing 40%+.

This could simply be because the boss fights last such a short time in 5 mans obviously, I will know for if i made the right choice if the small loss of intellect was worth the 2% pyroblast damage over a longer fight when the raid is released on tuesday 

Let us know if you did make the right choice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0