Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VampAurora

Interview with P4wnyhof

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Back with another interview, this time with Mats "P4wnyhof" Kathage, one of the most original, funny and dedicated streamers out there! Find out more!

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!

1 person likes this

OMG. I didn't know you were going to do an interview with him. He seems like one of the moest genuine and funny individuals in the hearthstone scene. Loved it!

2 hours ago, CodeRazor said:

OMG. I didn't know you were going to do an interview with him. He seems like one of the moest genuine and funny individuals in the hearthstone scene. Loved it!

And he most definitely is. I had a blast doing this interview with him! Thank you!

He has so much energy when he talk, I love it! Great interview, (as always) keep up the good work and keep the videos coming. I'm still waiting on you to find out what Ben's favorite sandwich is though, so, ya know, make it happen. :P

3 hours ago, KingMe said:

He has so much energy when he talk, I love it! Great interview, (as always) keep up the good work and keep the videos coming. I'm still waiting on you to find out what Ben's favorite sandwich is though, so, ya know, make it happen. :P

You'll be surprised on the questions I will make to my interviews from today onwards :D Starting with the next Overwatch one. (There are 2 more that are pending for publish before that). As for Ben I am waiting for an answer :D

Thanks, glad you enjoy them! :D

7 hours ago, VampAurora said:

You'll be surprised on the questions I will make to my interviews from today onwards

Great now I have to watch them to find out what this means. :P No but for real, I can't wait to see them. :D

1 minute ago, VampAurora said:

Stay hyped! :D Thanks!

I stay hyped, everyday. I'm hyped on way to get coffee in the morning, it freaks the dog out but HEY!!!! Coffee is love so. xD

His note about not being able to talk while playing is beyond true. Streaming Overwatch and trying to chat is just.. You miss so much of what people say.