FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Skulleater

I made a music video about Loh!!

Hello there!

I started playing WoW again after 4 years of inactivity. Obviously everything has changed in that time and I didn't even know where to begin. My friends pointed me towards this site back when BFA released and I always used this site for guides in WoW because I really didn't have the time to figure everything out myself. 

I always laughed when doing the tortollan quests. Loh is just an easy name to use and manipulate. And because me and my friends kept making fun of the name etc, I decided to dust off my abandoned (and empty) youtube channel and start making videos again. I worked on the video for weeks but it is just really hard to get some early views. People just don't want to watch "newbie channel videos". But maybe, just maybe some of you might enjoy it either way. 

If you watch the video and feel the need to say anything (positive or negative) don't hesitate to do so. I will also try to be more active in the forums here because I don't want to just use this place to promote a stupid video I made haha!

Take care and thank you.