Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freshness

Is bolster a thing now?

6 posts in this topic

Did somebody play a bolster warrior deck at blizzcon or something? I've seen 3 bolster warrior decks in a row today.

I don't think I've seen that card used since the day after the expansion dropped and everyone figured out it was bad. Now overnight suddenly its a thing again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm honestly not sure, it might be that a deck surfaced on one of the various sites that people follow, so you're seeing more people use it. Generally, if it gets added to a site with the tag "INSTANT LEGEND 1 HOUR 100% WIN RATE", people will play it. Did you beat them?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29. 10. 2016 at 5:58 PM, Blainie said:

Generally, if it gets added to a site with the tag "INSTANT LEGEND 1 HOUR 100% WIN RATE", people will play it.

*cough* Day 1 legend 80% egg druid every season on pwn *cough*

On 28. 10. 2016 at 8:28 PM, Freshness said:

Did somebody play a bolster warrior deck at blizzcon or something? I've seen 3 bolster warrior decks in a row today.

I don't think I've seen that card used since the day after the expansion dropped and everyone figured out it was bad. Now overnight suddenly its a thing again.

Could be also that you faced the same opponent a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2016 at 7:41 PM, positiv2 said:

*cough* Day 1 legend 80% egg druid every season on pwn *cough*

Are you trying to tell me that I shouldn't tag my deck as 100% win rate if I only play 1 game? I'd never thought about that!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 3:41 PM, positiv2 said:

*cough* Day 1 legend 80% egg druid every season on pwn *cough*

Could be also that you faced the same opponent a few times.

Nope. I remember checking the "last played" each time. Three different bolster warriors in a row.

 

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 11:58 AM, Blainie said:

Did you beat them?

Absolutely. Their only play is Protect the King and a Bolster. A board of 3/3s isn't that difficult to deal with for pretty much every class but maybe druid or hunter. And in order to get their Bolsters off, the deck seems to play mostly inefficient minions and lacks the card draw and recovery tools of a straight control warrior deck. So once you wipe their board, they don't really have a way to come back from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2016 at 5:06 PM, Freshness said:

Nope. I remember checking the "last played" each time. Three different bolster warriors in a row.

 

Absolutely. Their only play is Protect the King and a Bolster. A board of 3/3s isn't that difficult to deal with for pretty much every class but maybe druid or hunter. And in order to get their Bolsters off, the deck seems to play mostly inefficient minions and lacks the card draw and recovery tools of a straight control warrior deck. So once you wipe their board, they don't really have a way to come back from it.

Could also be people that cleared Kara, got PTK and thought, WOW BOLSTER!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0