Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Challenge Mode Recolors

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if the alternate colors for the challenge mode gear previewed in the beta will ever be implemented into the game? I would really like to see the purpley silver betrayers regalia, as it would look sick on affliction.

They don't have to add new challenges, or have it available for darkmoone tickets, because not having 9 golds and having a recolor of the set would be more absurd than the new $15 dollar helms. They could just add the recolors to the vendor that sells the original when you unlock your 9 golds and have them for the same price, greater price, or justice/honor.

doesnt really seem like something they would do, but neither does that shaman only xmog set in SoO, so who knows. just hope harder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0