FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Alphric

Challenge Mode Recolors

Does anyone know if the alternate colors for the challenge mode gear previewed in the beta will ever be implemented into the game? I would really like to see the purpley silver betrayers regalia, as it would look sick on affliction.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/may/challengewarlockm.jpg

They don't have to add new challenges, or have it available for darkmoone tickets, because not having 9 golds and having a recolor of the set would be more absurd than the new $15 dollar helms. They could just add the recolors to the vendor that sells the original when you unlock your 9 golds and have them for the same price, greater price, or justice/honor.

doesnt really seem like something they would do, but neither does that shaman only xmog set in SoO, so who knows. just hope harder.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaatra
      Hi everyone,

We are a guild that transferred from Alexstrasza to join the progression raiding scene as that server is very low population now. We are currently 8/8N and 4/8H uldir, and looking to move into heroics soon and mythic just after. 

We do more than just raid, we love to do keys, transmog runs, and even some PvP. We have a large range of players from several walks of life and have a unique and fun atmosphere, we are friendly and love helping people. 

We are looking for a few more members for our Sunday/Monday 5-8pm PST, and our tue/third 5-8pm PST. If anyone is interested in raid leading that will work too.

We are primarily east coast based but have a plethora of players that are on at all times of day.

Main needs for our raid team:
      ranged dps
      Healers
      Exceptional players

Of course all players as welcome as we do other guild activities such as world PVP, keys, xmog and other social activities.

So come join this very active guild and we hope to hear from you.

If you would like more information please add my btag at Kaatra#5865.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.
    • By Jossiwales
      Platekini 1
      Platekini 2
    • By Prophet001
      Hi,
        I was wondering if anyone would be able to put together a tmog to go with the Thas'dorah challenge appearance. The bow looks awesome and I used what I had to get something going. I'm trying to tie the blue in to the flowers on the bow and the gold into the quiver. Here's what I have so far. I would be more than happy to farm stuff too if that's what it took.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/vashj/gillidom

Thanks for your help!
    • By HansHolger
      Hallo everybody,
      I have a question about transmoging.
      I would love to use the silent Assassin set on my Monk, i that possible? I know that i can wear the t13 from druids, but not sure about that special rogue set.
      https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-rogue-challenge-mode-set
      Thank you in advance
      HansHolger
    • By DimitarChapkanov
      so i just made this cool looking transmog and i really wanna get some feed back from you guys (please don't hate)
      i've listed all the items and there not that hard to farm
      hope you like it :D