Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HeavenPierce

I can't decide what to use..

4 posts in this topic

I'm just trying to see if I should switch to fury, I can't decide which weapons/weapon is better to use. I'm currently using Immaculate Pandaren Spear(524 ilvl)with expertise and mastery, I have Xifeng, Longblade of the Titanic Guardian(536ilvl) and Worldbreaker's Stormscythe (502 ilvl) in my bag. Does the better mainhand make up for the bad off-hand? Should I switch to fury reguardless since i'm almost 530 ilvl?

Edited by HeavenPierce

The current state of the warriors goes as follow:

Fury provides better single target DPS than arms starting at around 520 ilvl, as long as you have an equivalent or higher ilvl weapon for both specs.

Arms provides more AoE/Cleave DPS than fury, by far, however.

If we go back to fury, Titan's grip will do more damage than SMF if you have equivalent or higher ilvl weapons.

What all that means in your specific case is, as far as single target damage is concerned, you'll do better as Fury, though arms will still be better for AoE. If you can get a 536+ 2h weapon to fo with your polearm, then Titan's grip will pull even more ahead.

Hope this helps,

-Rage

Thanks man, yeah I was planning to go fury when I got the weapons, I just wasn't sure if the weapons were allowing me to or not.

With those ilvls you should be good. As long as you have above 25% crit the rotation shouldn't feel too clunky.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andrevich
      Gents,
      I've been playing Arms warrior since vanilla WOW and have never had a DPS problem before but recently I've been having a heck of time in Raids. I recently respecced my talents and attribute some of this to unfamiliarity with the rotation but I am following the rotation in the guide to the best of my ability. I've looked at similarly talented and gear warriors and noticed my haste seems lower than others but that overall my damage seems rather "spikey" for lack of a better description. I have attached my wow armoury link and the most recent log from the EN. What really puzzles me is that in Mythic dungeons I'm able to hold my own and usually lead or and number 2 in DPS. Any help would be much appreciated.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Andrevich/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8PT4yKzAhqjcwFaG#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=3
    • By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?... 

• By Matster
      Just thought I would ask the group, Does it seem like arms kind of got screwed a bit with no Health CD besides the raid wide Commanding Shout?  I'm finding that I have to carry some health pots for Oh Shit moments during the raid when enraged regen used to help keep me up at other times.  Trying to get a hit off on the boss after getting a victory rush kind of sucks.
    • By zanpander
      so ive been wanting to play arms more than fury in mythic plus  but when i simed my self it said i should be doing 400k while i only do around 300k average ( dungeon) ik this might be for a raid but either way its no where close to 400k . 
      armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shuhalo/Slipknöt/simple
      i find myself at a lack of procs for CS and stuck with no rage while everyone  else in the group is doing damage while im just sitting there waiting on a meele swing