Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HeavenPierce

I can't decide what to use..

4 posts in this topic

I'm just trying to see if I should switch to fury, I can't decide which weapons/weapon is better to use. I'm currently using Immaculate Pandaren Spear(524 ilvl)with expertise and mastery, I have Xifeng, Longblade of the Titanic Guardian(536ilvl) and Worldbreaker's Stormscythe (502 ilvl) in my bag. Does the better mainhand make up for the bad off-hand? Should I switch to fury reguardless since i'm almost 530 ilvl?

Edited by HeavenPierce

The current state of the warriors goes as follow:

Fury provides better single target DPS than arms starting at around 520 ilvl, as long as you have an equivalent or higher ilvl weapon for both specs.

Arms provides more AoE/Cleave DPS than fury, by far, however.

If we go back to fury, Titan's grip will do more damage than SMF if you have equivalent or higher ilvl weapons.

What all that means in your specific case is, as far as single target damage is concerned, you'll do better as Fury, though arms will still be better for AoE. If you can get a 536+ 2h weapon to fo with your polearm, then Titan's grip will pull even more ahead.

Hope this helps,

-Rage

Thanks man, yeah I was planning to go fury when I got the weapons, I just wasn't sure if the weapons were allowing me to or not.

With those ilvls you should be good. As long as you have above 25% crit the rotation shouldn't feel too clunky.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0