Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monics

Recently switched to Fury!

5 posts in this topic

Hey, my character name is Monics. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Monics/simple

That is a link so you can take a gander at me shtuff. Recently got lucky as Fugg and got some nice weapons to go along with my decent gear. I am been experimenting with the fury rotation and have only been able to sustain 160kish while being able to burst 270kish. I feel like I am missing little details in my rotation. Feel free to give meh some feedback! Spanks!blink.png

The hit on your gloves should be reforged to mastery instead of haste.

Rotation wise, I can't help you without some form of logs. I can only suggest you read the Icy-Veins Fury warrior guide, which is very detailed, and follow it to the best of your abilities. If you have any specific questions regarding Fury, you can post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Edit: Masaka just beat me to it :)

Edited by ragebarr

Just remember this three facts:

• Haste is one of the last things you want in a Fury warrior.
  • Critical rating > Mastery         but      Mastery > Haste (a lot better)
  • The more critics you land, the more procs you have (Enrage and Raging Blow)

Also, make sure you get to work on the quest for legendary meta/cloak. Those alone will provide a substantial boost in dps for you.

Edited by Krygan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Teliotec
      Mantle of the Master Assassin How good is it and how would it sculpt each of the 3 different specs if obtained?
    • By Thorag
      I am hoping someone can share their opinion on a very specific question I have about the Arms warrior rotation (FR build). It's all about the following situation which i encounter very often: Colossus Smash has been applied to the target, i have 1 or 2 stacks of Focused Rage, and Mortal Strike and Focused Rage are both coming off cooldown at the same moment. My dilemma here is whether i should cast FR just before MS so that MS hits harder, or if i should cast FR just after MS so that MS has a higher chance of resetting due to the extra 15 Rage i spent after it. 
      What i have decided to do for now depends on whether Shattered Defenses is up. When it is up, i use FR before MS so MS hits extra hard. When Shattered Defenses is not up, i use FR after MS. I should add that i have both the gloves and ring legendaries (lucky me), so Rage shortage is almost never an issue for me. 
      I hope i didn't confuse anyone, feel free to ask for clarification. Thank you
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Warrior Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Canisar
      Hi everyone
      I heard a rumor regarding patch 7.2.0 and "ignore pain". According to the rumor, Blizzard will nerf it. Is there any hold in that?
      Cheers
    • By Maltharion
      Hey everyone and thanks for popping in and providing with some care :)

I've always been a pretty decent warrior in previous expansions. Maybe not over the top but never bad. However, this expansion, I'm feeling terribly weak. I perform so much subpar my gearlevel that my precious warrior now is nothing but a mere alt.
      SO,  I finally decided that it's time to stop fooling around, I want to become a good warrior again! 
      I've put up a log from an LFR grp on Xavius and can ofc put up more logs if needed. I know I messed up a few priorities in this fight due to utter chaos (LFR u know ;P) but apart from that it's no MAJOR difference from how I normally perform unfortunately:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/V3R9gAFZWDdhN68b#type=damage-done&source=5
      My gear is mostly tanking stuff but the stats are not that different in the end:
      ilvl: 868
      Crit: 13%
      Haste: 33%
      Mastery: 27%
      Vers: 9%
      Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Wreckitorc/simple
      I am using simcraft and pawn for my gearchoice and regularily scan to see if anything changes with new gear etc.
      Help is much appreciated and many thanks in advance!
      /Wreckit