Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Recently switched to Fury!

5 posts in this topic

Hey, my character name is Monics.

That is a link so you can take a gander at me shtuff. Recently got lucky as Fugg and got some nice weapons to go along with my decent gear. I am been experimenting with the fury rotation and have only been able to sustain 160kish while being able to burst 270kish. I feel like I am missing little details in my rotation. Feel free to give meh some feedback! Spanks!blink.png

The hit on your gloves should be reforged to mastery instead of haste.

Rotation wise, I can't help you without some form of logs. I can only suggest you read the Icy-Veins Fury warrior guide, which is very detailed, and follow it to the best of your abilities. If you have any specific questions regarding Fury, you can post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Edit: Masaka just beat me to it :)

Edited by ragebarr

Just remember this three facts:

• Haste is one of the last things you want in a Fury warrior.
  • Critical rating > Mastery         but      Mastery > Haste (a lot better)
  • The more critics you land, the more procs you have (Enrage and Raging Blow)

Also, make sure you get to work on the quest for legendary meta/cloak. Those alone will provide a substantial boost in dps for you.

Edited by Krygan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild deck.
    • By Papabard
      Malus Imperium is a new guild on Winterhoof that is recruiting players of all specs/class to begin raiding in the next couple of weeks. Our raid plans are to start running dungeons to gear for Regular and Herioc content then start looking at Mythic. Our raid schedule will be determined once we have a core force in place.  Members of our raid team will need to be able to:
      Follow raid leaders instructions Have fun with raiding Want to improve themselves as well as their team mates Be able to accept feedback (aka criticism)  Be prepared (potions/flasks, food, gear) Malus Imperium has raided in Rift, Dark Ages of Camelot and Everquest 2 with the same 3 players who are working to form in World of Warcraft.
      Casual and non raiding players are also welcome
      For more information you can contact me  Tazany #1251 (Battlenet) Mooshou in game on Winterhoof or Tazany#3465 on Discord
    • By Rhunok
      Greetings everyone!
      I'm new to this site and abbreviations in general when it comes to WoW, since it was 4 years ago since I played WoW. I've played for some time now as an Arms Warrior and finally found out that "Helgar" gives you the quest for the hidden Arms artifact, when you've reached "AK3".
      Now what I am wondering is, what does "AK3" mean and how do I obtain it? Thank you for your time,
    • By Celarri
      Guild Name:  Kindred
      Faction: Alliance

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9:00pm - 12:00am CT
      Current Progression: 6/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare

Openings: Rogue, Arms/Fury Warrior, Balance Druid

In game contacts: Luna, Illitick, Werlockholmes, and Fidempse
      Many of us have been raiding and playing games together for years. We are serious about getting bosses down, but we are also a community of friends.