Monics

Recently switched to Fury!

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Hey, my character name is Monics. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Monics/simple

That is a link so you can take a gander at me shtuff. Recently got lucky as Fugg and got some nice weapons to go along with my decent gear. I am been experimenting with the fury rotation and have only been able to sustain 160kish while being able to burst 270kish. I feel like I am missing little details in my rotation. Feel free to give meh some feedback! Spanks!blink.png

The hit on your gloves should be reforged to mastery instead of haste.

Rotation wise, I can't help you without some form of logs. I can only suggest you read the Icy-Veins Fury warrior guide, which is very detailed, and follow it to the best of your abilities. If you have any specific questions regarding Fury, you can post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Edit: Masaka just beat me to it :)

Edited by ragebarr

Just remember this three facts:

• Haste is one of the last things you want in a Fury warrior.
  • Critical rating > Mastery         but      Mastery > Haste (a lot better)
  • The more critics you land, the more procs you have (Enrage and Raging Blow)

Also, make sure you get to work on the quest for legendary meta/cloak. Those alone will provide a substantial boost in dps for you.

Edited by Krygan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neshama
      Hi, several players told me, that my warrior is not having enough HP as he should with current item level.
      Here is the link to armory
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/burning-legion/wienkszy

How can I push my HP higher, is there any way I can increase it ?  Trinkets, relics, items. Am I  missing something ? 
    • By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z
    • By kidglock34
      I figured I'd do a Part 2 of this since I've managed to move from having never tanked before to now I can't get enough of it. 
      I've noticed a few things and wanted as much input as I can get. What has struck me so far is the lack of healers running PUGs at the lvl 60-ish area. It takes forever to get a PUG group together and I haven't been able to keep a healer with us more than 1 run through. I've made some DPS friends through PUGs which is pretty cool, but what is up with the healers???
      The second thing is how my damage relates to a few other classes at about the same level. I'm currently lvl 67. I'm able to hold aggro nearly most of the time. I have some PUG members than have a pet with taunt or something but for the most part I am good to go. What I will see are Death Knights and some Warlock/Mages that seem to be doing crazy damage while only being a level or 2 higher than I am. Is that normal or am I undergeared? I haven't quite downloaded a damage meter just yet but from watching the health bar on the enemies I've noticed that those 2 can do some big damage by themselves! So is it a gear issue with me, is it just the nature of their class at that level or are they over-geared with extra goodies figuring their main has helped pay for their current state of their equipment? And with that, any recommendations or just hang in there until I get much higher level when better equipment appears? I have Heirloom for my chest, back, shoulders, weapon and trinkets. I haven't really found any quest gear or dungeon drops that is better that what I have now.
      I can't say Thank You enough to everybody that posted advice and encouragement in my first thread. It was very helpful and I've taken a lot of it to heart and put it to work. I have had so much fun doing this...as like most things in life you are leery of...once you try it you only regret NOT doing it sooner. 
    • By Chainlink12
      Associated with the <Validus Knights> of Feathermoon (a guild almost as old as World of Warcraft), we are an independent raid being built from the ground up. The creators and leaders of this raid are two players who have been raiding in WoW since the early days of the Burning Crusade. We are a friendly and fun group of people who seek to develop a solid raid team that will progress through Antorus, The Burning Throne and well into the next expansion pack. We are currently seeking 1 experienced tank, at least 2 healers, and both melee and ranged dps.
      THIS IS AN EAST COAST RAID. We will be running our raid on TUESDAY and FRIDAY nights at 6PM to 9PM Eastern time (That is 3PM to 6PM for Feathermoon's server time)
      Important notes:
      We will be focusing on Heroic Tomb of Sargeras to start with. Those who are already members of the raid are experienced with all encounters. This is not a guild raid, but we have abundant resources. Joining a guild will not be required (however, it is an option if you are interested). There are performance expectations for all roles, but these will not be unreasonable. Knowledge of your class is expected. Preparation for boss encounters is expected. Item level is not as important to us as performance and the ability to work effectively within a team environment. We are willing to support you if you are willing to apply equal effort. If you are interested in joining our team, please post here. If you are on the Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade server, you may contact Keyblade or Bubskii directly in-game.
      Thank you very much.  
    • By Krommush
      Hello, sorry for my bad english. I post here because i've some problems with my DPS in ToS M, my IL is 928 and i only can rise and mantain 900k-1M but when i will do simmin in raidbots my dps rise 1.4 M :S.
      Here is lastest logs of yesterday, i've between 250 -350 ms of ping always.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RHXLrcZvYn9KN8bh/
      I can't put images of my gear and talent set, i don't know why.
      Thx for answer this and help me :)