Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shadow: Best trinket decision?

5 posts in this topic

My shadow priest has 554 ilvl now, and i can reach the 14873 haste breakpoint just fine.

But I can't find any page or topic that says anything about the 'best in slot' trinket.

So what IS the best 2 trinkets you can possibly get in Soo?

And what is the best choise for me when i can choose from: Bindings of Immerseus NORMAL, Black Blood of Y'shaarj RF, and Kardris' Toxic Totem NORMAL?

If I will be able to get flex version of Black Blood, will it be worth replacing it to one of the other trinkets i listed above?

This is based on that I can master Black Blood trinket proc perfectly.

Thanks in advance, and feel free to add forum- or website sources

You BiS trinks are Bindings With either totem or BBOY, take whichever is highest ilvl. At same ilvl use BBOY assuming u can make the best of the proc, if not go for totem.

your raid finder black blood and the totem are rated pretty close, you may want to practice with black blood for fun even though it may technically be a loss.

also the little note about the "no t15 2pc" is because that "bonus" would unsnapshot your dots, so it's a gift and a curse. the SoO set bonuses are both good, although some people like the stats on off piece gear sooooo much that they think warforged is better than the 4 set. so if you go for warforged your tier of choice would be shoulders and gloves. that mostly only applies to heroic 25 man guilds that have been farming full clears for a while.

it may also be worth mentioning that dot snapshotting and haste breakpoints, both of which are prominent in spriests of today, will be non-existent in WoD. so if you either arent good at or dont like your spriest now, WoD will offer a somewhat new experience. probably.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dastardlyfi
      I have now, 4 trinkets that I am conflicted on using as they all seem to have decent stats and usages/passives. I am mainly tanking mythic dungeons, although our guild does normal EN but I have no problem there.
      What do you think would be the best 2 to use in general?
      I have the following:
      Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor
      What do y'all think?
    • By Dethro
      Hello guys,
      I play Fury Warrior and I'm having a dilemma in trinket choice. So far I have been using heroic version of Ursoc's Rending Paw and ilvl 845 Nightmare Egg Shell. Today I got HC Warforged (ilvl 875) Ravaged Seed Pod from Nythendra. According to the icy-veins guide and simcraft, the ravaged seed pod is worse than nightmare egg shell, but there is a huge difference between ilvl. I think I do higher dps with egg shell, but should I sacrifice it for ilvl boost from 857 to 859? I would appreciate any advice.
      EDIT: I know the best trinkets are Chaos Talisman and Faulty Countermeasure, but I haven't been lucky on drop yet.
      Here is also link to my armory:
      Thanks in advance for your replies :-)
    • By darksteel22
      Has Anyone Simcrafted the Darkmoon Deck: Hellfire Trinket at 7/7 850? how does it compare to other tinkets? 
    • By menkes
      I have a few questions about which trinkets I should use for raiding after the recent icy-veins guide changes.
      What I currently have:
       [Swarming Plaguehive](860) - 986 Haste, 435 speed, 210k Damage over 10 seconds.
       [Naraxas' Spiked Tongue](840) - 898 Mastery, 182k Damage.
       [Nightmare Bloom](850) - 1,233 Intellect, 932 Mastery.
       [Twisting Wind](835) - 1,073 Intellect, 10k Damage every second for 10 seconds.
      AMR gear adviser wants me to use  [Nightmare Bloom] &  [Twisting Wind]
      But according to AMR I sim highest using  [Swarming Plaguehive] & [Nightmare Bloom] but after the recent guide changes I am not sure what to use in a real raiding scenario.
      Any help appreciated!
    • By Brast
      Hey guys,
      I have got the following question: 
      I have got the Choice between two trinkets.
      The First one is the one from Ursoc with 1233 Strenght. Ilvl 850
      The second one is from Nythendra HC with 986 Haste. Ilvl 865
      I am not sure since haste is only our 3. best stat. But I it is 15 Ilvl above
      Can anyone help me with this choice?
      Best regards,